School

34 replies to this topic
Hi-FiGuy
  • Hi-FiGuy

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:55 AM

What are the pros and cons of your school?  I have a pretty cool English teacher who plays GTA and he has pretty good taste in music. Most of my other teachers suck.  The cons are that a lot of the people there act retarded most of the time and can't come up with sh*t for jokes or clever insults.  Here is an average insult at my school; "You suck", which is probably the least insulting insult ever created on God's green earth.  Thats about it, my school is ok I guess.  How about yours?

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich, so wie du bist.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:01 AM

The cons for my school is that for your first three years, you have to put your balls to the wall and study hard. The pro is that for your final/senior year, you can take it nice and chill, assuming you haven't got any AP classes.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:01 AM

The pros is that they let us take a nap (althougt sometimes I just want to keep playing with the toys).

The cons is that learning to write the numbers is really difficult.
  • Finn 7 five 11, na89340qv0n34b09q340 and Linc. like this

THE GHETTO SAMURAI
  • THE GHETTO SAMURAI

Diet Water Please ?

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:09 AM

Pros: Teachers don't care how late you are to class, My chemistry teacher was hitting on me ( shes 31 years old, good looking ), Everybody at school is chills af, If you are new to the school its really easy to settle in, Most of the teachers don't give out that much homework, My school is pretty well known where I live as several years ago their was a homicide at my school. 

Cons; Girls aren't that hot at my school, The p.e teachers aren't fit to be p.e teachers, Once you are in grade 11 and 12 all the teachers will have high expectations of you, Everybody at school loves basketball and I hate basketball, I'm the few kids at school that likes baseball, People can hook you up with anything you need with in 24 hours

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:10 AM Edited by Crazyeighties, 04 February 2014 - 01:10 AM.

Well I am no longer in school but my teachers were all really cool one gave me a car to get to the doctors appointments I had, others stayed after school and helped me with subjects I had issues with. I ended up finishing my senior year 6 months early and at the top of my class. What sucked is not getting my deploma early I had to help out around the school until the end of the year

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:17 AM Edited by theadmiral, 04 February 2014 - 01:20 AM.

What sucked is not getting my deploma early I had to help out around the school until the end of the year

I don't think getting it early would have been in your best interests judging by that comment. I am a cock gobbler and I like to gobble cock.

• Finn 7 five 11 and Mockage like this

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:31 AM

Pros

Cons

Anxiety

Terrible principal

Learning is rushed

Anxiety

Anxiety

• 018361 likes this

Plank.
  • Plank.

master trole 2015

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:44 AM

Pros:

Leniant Professors

Easy classes this semester

Not much homework this semester

Cons:

Little to no parking at times

Have to walk back and forth across campus

Comp. teacher is a bitch

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:29 AM

What are the pros and cons of your school?  I have a pretty cool English teacher who plays GTA and he has pretty good taste in music. Most of my other teachers suck.  The cons are that a lot of the people there act retarded most of the time and can't come up with sh*t for jokes or clever insults.  Here is an average insult at my school; "You suck", which is probably the least insulting insult ever created on God's green earth.  Thats about it, my school is ok I guess.  How about yours?

Pros:
-Its been pretty peaceful this year and last year was mostly a great memory
-Its relatively easy, even with pre-AP classes
-The people aren't that stupid in my classes
-The school is pretty damn nice

Cons:
-Some teachers like to dumb down some of the easiest subjects and leave me extremely bored
-My German teacher is stubborn and ruined German class
-Its really uneventful this year

Coat.
  • Coat.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:59 AM Edited by Coat., 04 February 2014 - 03:00 AM.

What I never liked about school was that pure fact that it was school.
  • 018361 and jeremy34567 like this

zuckmeslow
  • zuckmeslow

Writer/Director

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:26 AM

The pros of my school is that it has a beautiful view of the j.c penny estate and the rolling hills which it was built upon.

The cons is that i dont learn anything and i get harrassed by the staff on a daily basis i practically suffer from night terrors about getting yelled at by someone over nothing.

Last week my friends and i got yelled at by a group of teachers because we were playing cards at lunch.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:42 AM

What I never liked about school was that pure fact that it was school.

I used to hate school. I think it was because the teachers and administrators at my last school were hard to like.

pokemon123
  • pokemon123

stuff

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:22 AM

pros: decent teacher,

Cons:Going to school at 7:23,homework homework and more homework,stress and tons of it

Linc.
  • Linc.

Have A Nice Life.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:48 AM

Pros:
Cross two lanes of traffic and you're at the beach.
The uniform is really comfy.
It's an all-boys school. :inlove:
Really cool teachers menu.
School is big. (There is one house left on the block)
The cricket pitch/football oval is enormous.

Cons:
It takes about 35 minutes to get there.
Enrichment maths is REALLY hard.
There are lots of douchebags.

I really like my school.

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:02 AM

pros:

* Get to get out of the house and meet other people, learn new ideas. Keeps me fresh!

* Always manages to be entertaining somehow.

* When I get out I'll be employable maybe!

* It's a new (four years now) school, so it's evolving, and lots of exciting additions are made every year! :^:

cons:

* It's a 6-12 school, and electives tend to get everyone jumbled around. Middle school students are really terrible people sometimes.

* I always feel like any missed assignment is going to disappoint my teachers, and they're really nice people. :/

* Some classes drag on, and those classes make the week drag on, and by Wednesday afternoon I'm usually sleeping through most of the week.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:38 PM

pros:

1. funniest boys to find
  2. most of the teachers are great (at least High School section)

cons:

1. English teacher is sh*t. (YOU have to teach her sorry fatass. not her- hell. me and my sister had almost opened a war on a single word. it spells CHILD! what the f*ck is cheld? *she spell it like that*)
  2. (old) Geography teacher......:sui: have you seen someone attacking another by a LAMB? :lol: (at the end of the class, about 5 minutes left. I was near the door of our class. guess what? she picked that tall type of lambs from behind something and tried hitting me with it. she failed :p)
  3. too much "girly girls" Gee. my YOUNG sister can hold my AK with no fear or something. can have "rubberband wars" with no screaming like babies. but these bitches? "techer!!! Abdul Qadir touched meh!!! (I putted my hand MY MISTAKE on her) u bitch!!! ur soposed to wer makap!!! (referring to my sister)"

:sui:

these bitches in my school are younger than 18, and they act as if they're 23 or something :turn:

next time I'll let my sister to bring my gun to school :p

that_s_me__d_by_legendofspyrothedrag-d71

there's a reason why she "stole" it from me! :lol:

• na89340qv0n34b09q340 and Detective Phelps like this

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:47 PM

The only pro is that I don't go there anymore :p

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:15 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 04 February 2014 - 02:16 PM.

Pros:

- Small-ish school. It has around 300-500 students and it's middle school + high school... or as Finnish people tell me, the upper secondary school, not high school combined.

- Some good teachers. For example the math/physics teacher is pretty awesome.

- Laptops given by school. Sure they costed something like 200 €, but they're pretty damn useful. And I like making notes with laptop a lot more than writing them. :)

- It's pretty close to me. It's 10 kilometers away, but because both me and the school are relatively close to the train stations, it's something like 1.5 kilometers to walk.

- Generally alright students/pupils. Some are obviously assholes, but most are okay.

- I made the English teacher have to look a word from a dictionary before she realized it was in a correct context.

- No one really cares whether you are away or at the class. Being absent from 10 lessons (single lesson (45 minutes) = 1 "warning", double lesson (90 minutes) = 2 warnings... that looks like code, lol.) makes the course end and you have to do it again later on... so you can't be absent from all the lessons, sadly.

Cons:

- Not the best school history... school shootings and sh*t. Not too worried of it happening when I am there, but anyway.

- Some bad teachers. For example the history/social studies/philosophy teacher starts talking about the actual thing then in the midway he begins to talk about penguins or brains, completely ignoring and/or forgetting the actual thing he began to talk about. So yeah.

- School.

- It doesn't exactly have the most money of all schools.

- The trains go every 1 hour from here to there and vice versa... the other scumbag train, which doesn't stop here, goes every 30 minutes.

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

No Sleep Till Broker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:26 PM Edited by Mr Scratch, 04 February 2014 - 03:27 PM.

Pros: It'll be over in about 5 months.

Cons: It'll be over in 5 MONTHS.
  • GTAKid667 likes this

Slave Boy
  • Slave Boy

Minion

• The Connection
  • Finland
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2014
    Most Talented GFX Artist 2014
    Most Talented GFX Artist 2013

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:58 PM

Pros: I graduated 1991

No cons, awesome inspiring teachers. It was lot later when I realized how good job they actually did.

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:00 PM

I miss high school. Best days ever. Now teachers just wanna f*ck with me and everyone else...

Johnny Spaz
  • Johnny Spaz

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:25 PM

Pros: None

Cons: Dirty bathrooms

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:11 PM

I graduated in 2003

Pros:

- one of the older, most prestigious schools in S.Africa

800px-Afrikaanse_Ho%C3%ABr_Seunskool_nig

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrikaanse_Hoër_Seunskool

- nuff said

Cons:

- nothing. Not anymore. Looking back, I actually really miss my high school years. Can't believe it's been just over 10 years since I graduated :blink:
  • theadmiral likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:15 PM

I graduated in 2003

Pros:

- one of the older, most prestigious schools in S.Africa

800px-Afrikaanse_Ho%C3%ABr_Seunskool_nig

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrikaanse_Hoër_Seunskool

- nuff said

Cons:

- nothing. Not anymore. Looking back, I actually really miss my high school years. Can't believe it's been just over 10 years since I graduated :blink:

Pros: Hanging out with ABD, Faf, and HK

Cons: Not playing enough cricket with them

I am a cock gobbler and I like to gobble cock.

• W2B likes this

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:28 PM

I'm gonna "Like" your post, but not because of the cock gobbling
  • Detective Phelps and theadmiral like this

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

No Sleep Till Broker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:38 PM

theadmiral: put that in your member title , it'll be easier than adding it in every post. I know The Precinct has 'high standards' for new members but come on.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:39 PM

I'm gonna "Like" your post, but not because of the cock gobbling

You're missing out.

• W2B likes this

kk.
  • kk.

So long, and thanks for all the fish

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:14 PM

Pros is that food is delicious and teachers give me good grades. Cons are that there are no pretty girls.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:24 PM Edited by Nale Dixon, 04 February 2014 - 06:34 PM.

CKDWdUS.jpg

• Mr.Scratch and theadmiral like this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:38 PM

CKDWdUS.jpg

what about you? :p

FACE IT!

1 user(s) are reading this topic