Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA ONLINE CUSTOMS LICENSE PLATES (iFruit)

24 replies to this topic
Nemecsis
  • Nemecsis

For Paul.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:51 AM

I was wondering, if I customize my plates for online on iFruit, will it work on all of my cars? Because it's only mentioning one car. 

AussieAustin
  • AussieAustin

Street Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:54 AM

You should have the same plate for all your online cars.  You have to go to LSC to put it on them all though.

MadHaTT3R
  • MadHaTT3R

Just shred

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:25 AM

I never have been able to get mine on any of my cars. Don't know why, but all I ever get is random stuff.

SilentMase
  • SilentMase

Knights of Badassdom Crew Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:57 AM

I had to go on my real ifruit app , submit for a license.  Then start gta online.  Drive that vehicle to Los Santos Customs.  When you pull into it, it prompts you to do the order, which you accept.  After that you have to drive each vehicle back to Los Santos Customs, go to the Plates option, and the very bottom plate will be yours.

Nemecsis
  • Nemecsis

For Paul.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:46 AM

Well I just took my Adder to LSC (plates not on yet), and it did nothing. I went to "Plates" and all it did was let me choose the color... am I doing something wrong??

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:05 AM

Go to the ifruit app and select one car from your garage. Purchase custom plates, Take thae car you selected to Los Santos and the Private Plates option should be available at the bottom. After initial purchase it will available on all other cars.

KristoLewis
  • KristoLewis

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:11 PM

For some reason if you order just custom plates, it doesnt work, so you have to go to your app, order the plate AND for example a window tint you dont have (you can change it back any time afterwards) cause its cheap, and then order them both, worked for me that way

WarnerKiller
  • WarnerKiller

Peon

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:25 PM

I did this a few weeks ago and nothing happened. Then suddenly out of the blue last night I got a text message on my in game phone saying that my order was ready to pick up from LS Customs for my Felon, so I drove it there and sure enough the custom plate was added. Annoyingly, it also raised the suspension up, as I've since unlocked and fitted lower suspension than I'd selected in the app.

Now the custom plate is an option for all my cars when I take them to LS Customs, so no need to use the app anymore.

God knows why it took so long though. Might've even been a month or more. I've played loads online since placing the app order as well, so it's had plenty of chance to add the plate before now.

SilentMase
  • SilentMase

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:29 PM

Well I just took my Adder to LSC (plates not on yet), and it did nothing. I went to "Plates" and all it did was let me choose the color... am I doing something wrong??

You have to do it on the Ifruit app.  That creates a custom order that will pop up on your phone in game.  Then take it to Los Santos Customs

For some reason if you order just custom plates, it doesnt work, so you have to go to your app, order the plate AND for example a window tint you dont have (you can change it back any time afterwards) cause its cheap, and then order them both, worked for me that way

Weird, for me I just had to do the plates

AussieAustin
  • AussieAustin

Street Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:34 AM

Heres a question... Has anyone be able to get their plate reset?  I would like a new one cos the one i have wasn't meant to actually work, i was just trying random stuff after everything i wanted didn't seem to work. 

SilentMase
  • SilentMase

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:15 AM

If Im not mistaken you only get one shot at making a custom tag and it's yours forever

Nemecsis
  • Nemecsis

For Paul.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:11 AM

Heres a question... Has anyone be able to get their plate reset?  I would like a new one cos the one i have wasn't meant to actually work, i was just trying random stuff after everything i wanted didn't seem to work. 

No, you can't. It warns you when you purchase the plates that you can only change them once. So maybe you can change them ONE TIME but I'm not sure. Try it and see.

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:41 AM Edited by s1ckmad3, 05 February 2014 - 06:43 AM.

If Im not mistaken you only get one shot at making a custom tag and it's yours forever

yeah it never gave me a prompt like changing a characters appearance once i set my very 1st custom plate i never had to use the ifruit app ever again for my 2nd vehicle and beyond all i did was take my 2nd vehicle to lsc went to plates chose custom and then color you will have to manually do this for every car you own, sounds like a R* issue that you need to mention directly to them IMO

http://support.rocks...nd-Theft-Auto-V

there a link to answer your "plate reset"

on a serious note though for android users i can see a way you can manipulate the license plate name by extracting the files in within the ifruit app via laptop and editing the values via notepad ++

notoriousd.a.d
  • notoriousd.a.d

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:35 AM

My custom plates worked fine before the 1.08 patch.

Nemecsis
  • Nemecsis

For Paul.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:40 AM

The patches just make the game worse. Like the cornrow tattoo on players' heads. R* is such an unorganized business. 

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:06 AM

You have to do it on the Ifruit app.  That creates a custom order that will pop up on your phone in game.  Then take it to Los Santos Customs

I just did the plates and it worked fine. I did have a problem running the ifruit app on windows 8. Still crashes all the time.

Nemecsis
  • Nemecsis

For Paul.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:01 AM

I ordered them on ifruit, it said order complete or whatever, day 4 and still not seeing anything
.. hm

JiNX77
  • JiNX77

Spanakopita!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:55 AM

What about applying them to my second character? I just started a new one today and the option to use my current plates doesn't show. How do I go about getting them onto her cars or better still is there a way to make the second char have different plates?

KristoLewis
  • KristoLewis

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:15 AM

Like i said before try ordering the plate AND a random modification eg. window tint
  • WTFThisIsntWii likes this

Nemecsis
  • Nemecsis

For Paul.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2014 - 02:31 AM

Like i said before try ordering the plate AND a random modification eg. window tint

I'll try...

MadHaTT3R
  • MadHaTT3R

Just shred

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:37 AM

I had to order mine with an engine I was planning to upgrade anyway. Finally after 3 months have my plates.....and they look good. HoneyBadger3, just follow that advice and all will be wondrous in your world.

• Nemecsis likes this

Nemecsis
  • Nemecsis

For Paul.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 05:54 AM

Thanks man it worked

WTFThisIsntWii
  • WTFThisIsntWii

Twerk Team

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:40 AM

Worked for me then suddenly when I tried to put on private plates on my new cars it was random lettering. My older cars still have the custom one my new ones even if the private plate option is ticked it's random stuff.

You are a legend man! It worked my custom plates back. Thanks a bunch!

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Cunning Stunt

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:33 AM

i had this exact same problem, ordered my plate about 2 months ago...

logged in after 1.11 and the "private plate" option was there for me, not sure if its been changed with the patch update but it kinda looks like it as i didnt use ifruit at all after ordering my plate, kinda gave up after multiple unsuccessful attempts...

Foppez„o
  • Foppez„o

Hustler

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:00 AM Edited by Foppez„o, 05 March 2014 - 11:02 AM.

For me it worked when I got the plates in ifruit, while at that moment, I was in an invite only session.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users