Good alternate missions for RP

7 replies to this topic
stangone50
  • stangone50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:49 AM

Hey guys I have been playin the usual .. 

Coveted , Potshots and Clearout 3 . I am getting sick of them and Im tired of playing with others and waiting for loading screens and people that dont like to hit x for whatever reason . I am gettin sick of the racing scene. Why do guys join races just to crash into people when they can do it all day in free roam.

I have done alot of the text messsage missions . I am lookin for R* missions from the start menu . 

So what are some good alternate missions I can pull off solo for some decent RP ?

AussieAustin
  • AussieAustin

Prankster

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:56 AM Edited by AussieAustin, 04 February 2014 - 12:58 AM.

I just go through the pause menu and join a random mission.  If i don't like it i back out.  I've been making close to 100k an hour doing it that way.  It can also mix it up a bit so as your not doing the same thing all the time.

Sorry you said solo.... i've been waiting for R* to give us more of what your asking for.  It is very limited what we have.

statistic
  • statistic

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:59 AM

I don't know your level, but for me at 50ish, you listed them...   I tent to spam Martin till he will give me Clearing the Cathouse or Mixed up with Coke.  Both easy with the Buzzard (in the case of Clearing the Cathouse, any chopper) and good RP.  I've been on a chopper kick lately.

AussieAustin
  • AussieAustin

Prankster

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:05 AM

I don't know your level, but for me at 50ish, you listed them...   I tent to spam Martin till he will give me Clearing the Cathouse or Mixed up with Coke.  Both easy with the Buzzard (in the case of Clearing the Cathouse, any chopper) and good RP.  I've been on a chopper kick lately.

You can save a truck load of cash by doing missions in a buzzard.  Always a winner!

• Captain Revenge likes this

statistic
  • statistic

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:35 AM

You can save a truck load of cash by doing missions in a buzzard.  Always a winner!

lol, I love the Buzzard, but financially speaking the $1.75 million initial cost kills any sort of ROI.

MrCamo
  • MrCamo

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:37 AM

The return is the fun
  • statistic likes this

Captain Revenge
  • Captain Revenge

POGO The Wonder Monkey

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:02 AM Edited by Captain Revenge, 05 February 2014 - 01:06 AM.

Dishing the Dirt and War & Pieces, both are retrieve the drugs for Gerald missions, best way back is on the train tracks to the cement river basin, then Gerald's neighborhood.

Turbine Carbine, take out everyone from a distance with sniper, then get van, go cross country to train tracks, go north on them, then bear left, turn right onto Trevor's street to deliver weapons.

Trash Talk (with Buzzard) alone on 1.5 RP. trash trucks get locked on when firing air to ground missiles, I get $15,000 and 3800 RP

Los Santos Connection - (with tank) on 1.5 RP alone gets me $13,000 and 4200 RP

Mix up with coke - (with tank) on 1.5 RP alone gets me $13,500 and 4000 RP

AussieAustin
  • AussieAustin

Prankster

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:33 AM

lol, I love the Buzzard, but financially speaking the $1.75 million initial cost kills any sort of ROI.

Arrh yes, but not if you were able to get one during the "Cashgate".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users