Quantcast

» «
Photo

Rockstar removed $-1200000 from your account.

77 replies to this topic
GrandTheftBatman
  • GrandTheftBatman

Connect 4 Champion 2012

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:53 PM

Well... I can lead you to the answer to life.  (your evidence)

Google "tardigrades"

You will find that tardigrades live in every nook and cranny of our planet.  They can survive the vacuum of space (all the nasty stuff that goes with open space too i.e. radiation) and go into hibernation for long periods of time until conditions are right for life.  They survive extreme heat and cold.

Does it mean we came from space?  no... Does it mean there is likely life inside our own solar system?  Likely, yes.

Does it mean there is life in the infinite span of the universe?  No... but the law of averages does about 10 billion times over.

You see the problem with life migrating from planet to planet // solar system to solar system... the distances are HUGE even going at the speed of light.

I believe (as should you after you research it yourself), life is part of the formation of planets.  Ours is just perfect for it to flourish to what is has become.

Your welcome.

There is this thing called quantum mechanics that goes beyond the limits of our set laws of physics.

Space is manipulateable and just because something in space is too far to be traveled by conventional means, is also only limited by what you believe is actually possible. With enough energy one could potentially gather a large amount of space in to a coalesced form, punch a hole through it, and travel that great distance in a matter of seconds.

Do not think that mankind's tenuous and miniscule grasp of simple laws of physics are the only explanations.

Warp Theory?

iainspad
  • iainspad

Souled Out to The New World Order

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:59 PM

Evidence or GTFO OP. If you can't produce the goods then it's all too easy to call this bullsh*t.

LeAristocrat
  • LeAristocrat

Leader of the LeAristocrats

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:04 PM

Lmfao :lol:

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:04 PM

Well... I can lead you to the answer to life.  (your evidence)

Google "tardigrades"

You will find that tardigrades live in every nook and cranny of our planet.  They can survive the vacuum of space (all the nasty stuff that goes with open space too i.e. radiation) and go into hibernation for long periods of time until conditions are right for life.  They survive extreme heat and cold.

Does it mean we came from space?  no... Does it mean there is likely life inside our own solar system?  Likely, yes.

Does it mean there is life in the infinite span of the universe?  No... but the law of averages does about 10 billion times over.

You see the problem with life migrating from planet to planet // solar system to solar system... the distances are HUGE even going at the speed of light.

I believe (as should you after you research it yourself), life is part of the formation of planets.  Ours is just perfect for it to flourish to what is has become.

Your welcome.

There is this thing called quantum mechanics that goes beyond the limits of our set laws of physics.

Space is manipulateable and just because something in space is too far to be traveled by conventional means, is also only limited by what you believe is actually possible. With enough energy one could potentially gather a large amount of space in to a coalesced form, punch a hole through it, and travel that great distance in a matter of seconds.

Do not think that mankind's tenuous and miniscule grasp of simple laws of physics are the only explanations.

Warp Theory?

Einstein's theory of relativity.

huckmonkey
  • huckmonkey

Peon

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:10 PM

The only thing I can think of is, I submitted a ticket complaining about the loss of insurance on slot 1 which is a fully modded Adder in my garage. Which I re-insured this evening and they've reimbursed me and got a decimal point in the wrong place... 

Or they missread your email and thought you lost the whole car.

JuZ 75
  • JuZ 75

Salad Dodger

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:20 PM Edited by JuZ 75, 04 February 2014 - 03:21 PM.

Evidence or GTFO OP. If you can't produce the goods then it's all too easy to call this bullsh*t.

Read the thread, proof is on page 2. I don't care what you think, I've got the money.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:46 PM

JuZ 75, on 03 Feb 2014 - 10:18 PM, said:

The only thing I can think of is, I submitted a ticket complaining about the loss of insurance on slot 1 which is a fully modded Adder in my garage. Which I re-insured this evening and they've reimbursed me and got a decimal point in the wrong place... 

whatever happened to:"we can't chance the balance of individual players"

they were so full sh*t!

iainspad
  • iainspad

Souled Out to The New World Order

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:30 PM

Read the thread, proof is on page 2. I don't care what you think, I've got the money.

Given the fact you responded and gave a ton of f-bombs to people, it's kinda obvious you do.

Regardless, well done, that's pretty cool. Enjoy your wealth. :-)

• Timely and JuZ 75 like this

cwo-reynolds
  • cwo-reynolds

Thug

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:43 PM Edited by cwo-reynolds, 04 February 2014 - 06:46 PM.

What's with these people who don't provide proof of these incidents? We all wanna see the proof. Why post this if you're not going to follow up with it. It's like if I said Big Foot brought me a bologna sandwich last night. Just saying. I'd love to see the transaction log and/or social club stats

Edit: NVM I saw the ticket on p.2

Well good for you I thought it was just a random event but you put in a ticket. Good to know u got ur cash but way less exciting knowing you put in a support ticket

am30
  • am30

Being Scottish isn't a crime

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:49 PM

I've still got more than you.  Peasent. :lol:

GTARACER93
  • GTARACER93

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:17 PM

Got given double what it;s worth good for you. 

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:51 PM

214egep.jpg

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:31 PM

Hes not happy because now he'll have to pay for destroying PVs.

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:35 PM

Hes not happy because now he'll have to pay for destroying PVs.

Who?  The guy from a month ago that probably plays  The Flowers of Robert Mapplethorpe instead of GTA now?

• WillWorthington3 likes this

WTFThisIsntWii
  • WTFThisIsntWii

Twerk Team

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:35 PM

Yeah well I got $17 from a dead hooker...

sadpandamakeup
  • sadpandamakeup

Thug

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:42 PM

Holy necrothread!

• WillWorthington3 likes this

who-dat
  • who-dat

Kim Jong Uh?

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:56 PM

You guys on these boards have no idea what a real necrothread is, lol. Some of the other boards I'm on have threads revived after multiple years.....people in those communities have search functions that work well and they use them to find info and ask questions rather than constantly spam the same topic over and over.
Cheers
  • casualchaos likes this

brose_sfr
  • brose_sfr

brozilla

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:00 PM

I got 2K for being a good sport...

I'm pretty much the luckiest, & possibly the best GTA player ever.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users