Quantcast

» «
Photo

Rockstar removed $-1200000 from your account.

77 replies to this topic
Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:56 PM

Makes me want to boot up an invite only session

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:58 PM Edited by Jyra, 03 February 2014 - 10:03 PM.

Well... I can lead you to the answer to life.  (your evidence)

Google "tardigrades"

You will find that tardigrades live in every nook and cranny of our planet.  They can survive the vacuum of space (all the nasty stuff that goes with open space too i.e. radiation) and go into hibernation for long periods of time until conditions are right for life.  They survive extreme heat and cold.

Does it mean we came from space?  no... Does it mean there is likely life inside our own solar system?  Likely, yes.

Does it mean there is life in the infinite span of the universe?  No... but the law of averages does about 10 billion times over.

You see the problem with life migrating from planet to planet // solar system to solar system... the distances are HUGE even going at the speed of light.

I believe (as should you after you research it yourself), life is part of the formation of planets.  Ours is just perfect for it to flourish to what is has become.

Your welcome.

Forager
  • Forager

Realistic Pizza

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:08 PM

aliens.nar.jpg

Pusher87
  • Pusher87

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:10 PM

Ladies and gentlemen..... We have all been trolled... Even when money was removed we got no notifications saying so when we logged in. Regardless please abide by the forum rule that states that no proof=lies.
  • GoodGreen likes this

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:16 PM

Ladies and gentlemen..... We have all been trolled... Even when money was removed we got no notifications saying so when we logged in. Regardless please abide by the forum rule that states that no proof=lies.

damn it. I just got to work, read this, raced home and no money. You owe me a new job op
  • WTFThisIsntWii likes this

djmatao
  • djmatao

Here for the Lulz

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:17 PM

Google "tardigrades"

You will find that tardigrades live in every nook and cranny of our planet.  They can survive the vacuum of space (all the nasty stuff that goes with open space too i.e. radiation) and go into hibernation for long periods of time until conditions are right for life.  They survive extreme heat and cold.

Does it mean we came from space?  no... Does it mean there is likely life inside our own solar system?  Likely, yes.

Does it mean there is life in the infinite span of the universe?  No... but the law of averages does about 10 billion times over.

You see the problem with life migrating from planet to planet // solar system to solar system... the distances are HUGE even going at the speed of light.

I believe (as should you after you research it yourself), life is part of the formation of planets.  Ours is just perfect for it to flourish to what is has become.

Your welcome.

blown minds

amazed.gif

• TomKongPhooey likes this

Aero Dynamo
  • Aero Dynamo

A Happy Guy

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:24 PM Edited by Aero Dynamo, 03 February 2014 - 10:28 PM.

You just gave me a reason to login since mid- December.  +1 to you

Curious if mine is still around.

Buy The Cargobob online :) Bet you didn't buy it already.

No mate I am not kidding. Just brought mine some hours ago. Seriously. Try This,

1. Go to Warstock Cache and Carry

2 click on Barracks

3. Hit the home button on the page

4. press B+A quickly

5. Edit the URL's end /details to /details5

6. Enter it on the keyboard

7. Buy cargobob for 185,000

JuZ 75
  • JuZ 75

Salad Dodger

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:34 PM

Here's a copy of the email I got from R* 

Your request (#1943736) has been deemed solved.

Feel free to respond directly to this email and your comments will be added to the ticket.

To review the status of the request and add additional comments, follow the link below to log on to Social Club and you will then proceed to your support ticket.

http://support.rocks...equests/1943736

Note that Social Club is a free Rockstar community service which offers access to special in-game bonuses and exclusive website features. If you do not already have a Social Club account, you will need to create an account after clicking the above ticket link to access your ticket. If you do not have a Social Club account, you can still update your ticket as necessary by replying directly to any emails you receive from Support.

Travis B., Feb 03 03:41 PM:

We are unfortunately not able to verify the missing progress you reported. However, we have provided you with GTA$1,200,000 as a customer accommodation, and apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Ju Stevens, Jan 29 02:03 PM:

-Console/Platform: Xbox 360
-PSN/360 Name: JuZ 75
-Screenshots of any error:

Also answering the following, will allow us to be better equipped in giving an accurate response.

1. Was it your whole garage or just one car? Just one car, the Adder
2. Did it go missing from a garage, or did it go missing from the world? It hasn’t gone missing just it’s insurance has.
3. Are these happening in association with other losses or are cars vanishing on their own? Just this problem with the insurance disappearing on the car in garage slot 1.

4. Did you have insurance on your car? Did you get a message about your car going to the impound? I did have insurance, now I don’t, that’s the problem.
5. After it went missing, can you please let us know if you: A) looked for your PV (Personal Vehicle) icon on the map,, B) called Mohrs insurance, C) went to your personal menu and called for your car to be delivered, D) checked to the impound Not relevant, I still have the car.
Answering these questions it feels like you didn’t read my initial question at all!

Sent from Windows Mail

Sent: ‎Tuesday‎, ‎28‎ ‎January‎ ‎2014 ‎18‎:‎51
To: Justin Stevens

Michael S., Jan 28 01:51 PM:

Hello Ju Stevens,

Thank you for contacting R* Games Support. We deeply apologize that you've encountered an issue with GTA Online. While we cannot guarantee a replacement of any missing items we can further investigate this to see what can be done.

If your car is missing please provide the following information so our Social Club Admin can investigate this:

-Console/Platform:
-PSN/360 Name:
-Screenshots of any error:

Also answering the following, will allow us to be better equipped in giving an accurate response.

• 1. Was it your whole garage or just one car?
  • 2. Did it go missing from a garage, or did it go missing from the world?
  • 3. Are these happening in association with other losses or are cars vanishing on their own?
  • 4. Did you have insurance on your car? Did you get a message about your car going to the impound?
  • 5. After it went missing, can you please let us know if you: A) looked for your PV (Personal Vehicle) icon on the map,, B) called Mohrs insurance, C) went to your personal menu and called for your car to be delivered, D) checked to the impound

We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. For the latest information related to GTA: Online status updates, please subscribe to:

http://support.rocks...icles/200426246

Cheers,
R*

Ju Stevens, Jan 28 10:22 AM:

I have my fully modded Adder in slot 1 of my 10 car garage and after a 2 week break I came back to find it's not insured, obviously it was insured as it was purchased from Legendary Motorsport but now it isn't and to put full coverage on it is some $112000 which I can't really afford to do and having looked around the forum on gtaforums.com it seems to be common problem with cars stored in slot 1.
Please could you fix it for me to have insurance again.

• A Maned Wolf and Aero Dynamo like this

MaxxyB
  • MaxxyB

Consuela FTW

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:40 PM

May be they have returned your cashcard money if you bought them?

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:42 PM

The only thing I can think of is, I submitted a ticket complaining about the loss of insurance on slot 1 which is a fully modded Adder in my garage. Which I re-insured this evening and they've reimbursed me and got a decimal point in the wrong place... 

They probably just messed up and thought they had to reimburse you for the Adder rather than the insurance for it.

JuZ 75
  • JuZ 75

Salad Dodger

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:44 PM Edited by JuZ 75, 03 February 2014 - 10:47 PM.

Yep, it's for the problem with my slot 1 insurance, read this http://support.rocks...equests/1943736

fuck you - http://support.rocks...equests/1943736

randi-evidence-or-gtfo.jpg

fuck you too http://support.rocks...equests/1943736

amqeo4.jpg

• mfoster09 and Aero Dynamo like this

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:46 PM

I regularly get 2000 just for logging in to a new session.

I also randomly get around 2000rp for nothing and my text message system seems to think I have just done a tonne of jobs in a second when I haven't done any for days

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:47 PM

Link is dead

JuZ 75
  • JuZ 75

Salad Dodger

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:48 PM

Link is dead

Not for me, but I copied the text up there ^^

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

TORO INDUSTRIES

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:49 PM

Google "tardigrades"

Your welcome.

blown minds

amazed.gif

So you're saying that aliens could survive a R* update!  

Unbelievable!

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:49 PM

Link is dead

Yeah I saw that. They thought they had to reimburse you for the car. 1.2 million sounds right for that.

• JuZ 75 likes this

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:51 PM

Link is dead

Yeah I saw that. They thought they had to reimburse you for the car. 1.2 million sounds right for that.
if you glitch the car back when it's destroyed it might not show up in the system

djmatao
  • djmatao

Here for the Lulz

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:52 PM

Yep, it's for the problem with my slot 1 insurance, read this http://support.rocks...equests/1943736

fuck you - http://support.rocks...equests/1943736

randi-evidence-or-gtfo.jpg

fuck you too http://support.rocks...equests/1943736

amqeo4.jpg

Lulz, your curse words didnt get censored out lol you is gonna get in trouble

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:53 PM

Lulz, your curse words didnt get censored out lol you is gonna get in trouble

This is an EA forum buddy.  Rated "E" for everyone.  Children as young as 4 years old frequent here.

KnobCheez
  • KnobCheez

Soldier

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:09 PM

Maybe my rat loader reimbursement money might come...
R* - "cheques in the mail"

I doubt $25 will significantly improve your gaming experience though.

BMW1992
  • BMW1992

GTAForums member since Jan 2005

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:48 AM

That happened to my friend too

they gave him $2.1 billion and a jetpack

• scubadave likes this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:45 AM Edited by Odesza, 04 February 2014 - 01:47 AM.

Glad to see you got refunded OP.

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:03 AM Edited by UnicornAssassin, 04 February 2014 - 03:04 AM.

The only thing I can think of is, I submitted a ticket complaining about the loss of insurance on slot 1 which is a fully modded Adder in my garage. Which I re-insured this evening and they've reimbursed me and got a decimal point in the wrong place... 

Yeah, computers are known for getting decimal points in the wrong place.  They need calculators - even Windows has one.

That's how the CPU does its calculations. On the calculator. Duh.

SirMichaelRocks23
  • SirMichaelRocks23

All I want for Christmas is proper matchmaking. :(

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:21 AM

Ohh, the power of the double-negative. Lol, mathematical wonders.

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I ride a Ski-Doo Summit Highmark X 1000 162"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:32 AM Edited by SmokeDat, 04 February 2014 - 03:33 AM.

Google "tardigrades"

Your welcome.

There is this thing called quantum mechanics that goes beyond the limits of our set laws of physics.

Space is manipulateable and just because something in space is too far to be traveled by conventional means, is also only limited by what you believe is actually possible. With enough energy one could potentially gather a large amount of space in to a coalesced form, punch a hole through it, and travel that great distance in a matter of seconds.

Do not think that mankind's tenuous and miniscule grasp of simple laws of physics are the only explanations.
  • scubadave and Jyra like this

jbarb78
  • jbarb78

Ancient Gamer

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:37 AM

just fired up an invite only session here and got $745,000,000.

No you didn't.  Nice try.

You don't even play the game.

Lol, do you know who this man is? You clearly aren't up on the "Tank Shifts" my man, better do your homework. :)
  • scubadave likes this

scubadave
  • scubadave

💎 Diamond Club 💎

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:54 AM

Lol, do you know who this man is? You clearly aren't up on the "Tank Shifts" my man, better do your homework. :)

rxVXebb.png ^^^

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:15 AM Edited by Furry_Monkey, 04 February 2014 - 08:16 AM.

We are unfortunately not able to verify the missing progress you reported. However, we have provided you with GTA$1,200,000 as a customer accommodation, and apologize for any inconvenience caused.

So they gave you money because of missing progress?

Sounds legit.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:27 AM Edited by Odesza, 04 February 2014 - 09:29 AM.

So they gave you money because of missing progress?

Sounds legit.

They gave him the money because he lost money from insuring his adder but they clearly gave him way too much.

lexustt
  • lexustt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:17 PM

This exact same thing happened to a friend of mine back in November. His showed up in the transaction log as a credit from rock star. Invite only session at my house. I definitely did not get the same.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users