Dat Clean Rebel Doe

20 replies to this topic
Vigilant_Veggie
  • Vigilant_Veggie

Offroad Obsessed

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:53 PM

http://socialclub.ro...nbE64MocUNftq0g

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/snapmatic/myphotos/photo/LlShiMA3o02tIt_ZmFTHWg 

Wow. Such sex...

But seriously tho, it's that good stuff. Hopefully R* will bring it back with the re-introduction of the Rat Loader.

*fingers crossed*

gtarmanrob
  • gtarmanrob

Aussie Made

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:55 PM

I like it, but I don't understand the wanking over it. There's no mods for it
  • Luk38644 and djdest like this

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:55 PM

Apparently it is "game breaking" and was only meant to be in singleplayer.

Those idiots don't realize that they coded the spawn points in MP for them.

JumpingKentFlash
  • JumpingKentFlash

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:20 PM

How many does it seat?

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:21 PM

How many does it seat?

Two.

JumpingKentFlash
  • JumpingKentFlash

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:29 PM

Bah. I'll pass. There's no good crew cars in this game. The Granger is a boat. Isn't there a good car for this?

DiveGummi
  • DiveGummi

Cookie

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:30 PM

I really liked it, this is my only image I have for it.
http://socialclub.ro...uRkiQl-9uTyr9cw

lordemperor
  • lordemperor

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:37 PM

Yeah there was nothing wrong with the clean Rebel as far as I could tell, just R* being dicks.

If I wanted a Rebel I'd want a clean one. Thankfully I don't want a Rebel in my garage.

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

He's coming for you...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:49 PM

Yes they removed it because they're dicks. Not because it had glitched versions that could f*ck up online or be swapped with a save editor or any number of reasons, they pulled it because they're dicks.

Yup.
  • kstowe, WBaker and Sugar Free Nos like this

lordemperor
  • lordemperor

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:17 PM

Yes they removed it because they're dicks. Not because it had glitched versions that could f*ck up online or be swapped with a save editor or any number of reasons, they pulled it because they're dicks.

Yup.

All those glitched Rebels breaking GTA:O getting posted about by everyone... wait that never happened because there was no glitch caused by it. I could go get one from the beach right now and drive it around if I wanted to, R* would have prevented them spawning if that was the case.

Tueto
  • Tueto

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:34 PM

Bah. I'll pass. There's no good crew cars in this game. The Granger is a boat. Isn't there a good car for this?

dubsta?

SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:42 PM

Some kid was ina lobby spouting off that it was worth 1 million dollars.. him and three other kids were trying to argue to me that it was more expensive than the Adder, I told them that the adder is the most expensive car in the game outside of single player of course. But they went on to call me names and try and make me look like an ass.. So after this heated debacle I sped towards them and blew the rebel up.. 

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

He's coming for you...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:20 PM

Yup.

All those glitched Rebels breaking GTA:O getting posted about by everyone... wait that never happened because there was no glitch caused by it. I could go get one from the beach right now and drive it around if I wanted to, R* would have prevented them spawning if that was the case.

How the hell do you know no glitch was caused by it or hacked versions of it. Just because there were never any reported bugs doesn't mean that there wasn't a big one around the corner someone could have found that turned it into another tow truck. I don't know and you don't but they pulled it cause they're dicks. Yup.

Joe89NUFC
  • Joe89NUFC

NUFC

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:25 PM

if they take away franklin's buffalo because that is 'game breaking' they will have a riot on their hands 

• huckmonkey likes this

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

True Vengeance is granted through serrated blades.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:46 PM

They should just bring it back and add customization options for the bumper and back bars given it has different versions and it's problem solved. And a plate option.

Also, OP. Brain cells. Please. 

einjzmolf
  • einjzmolf

JODYHiGHROLLER

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:11 PM

Yup.

How the hell do you know no glitch was caused by it or hacked versions of it. Just because there were never any reported bugs doesn't mean that there wasn't a big one around the corner someone could have found that turned it into another tow truck. I don't know and you don't but they pulled it cause they're dicks. Yup.

What an absolute joke you are.

MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:59 PM

if they take away franklin's buffalo because that is 'game breaking' they will have a riot on their hands 

It's not supposed to be in MP, but it's glitched in. So therefore how can anyone complain if it gets taken away? You ain't meant to have it. You know that, we know that. You have no valid argument for complaint.

P.s. I do agree that it should be, and it's a harmless glitch.

CenMan
  • CenMan

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:04 PM

I prefer the rusty one. Dumb as hell that they took it out though.

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:15 PM

I don't get the SP only line.

It has always, and still spawns normally online, both parked and in traffic. You can still take it to LSC and mod it. You just can't save it... because it's SP only... Even though it's in MP...

cwo-reynolds
  • cwo-reynolds

Thug

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:16 PM

I think the dirty Rebel is the tits with all the mods you can have on it. Sucks its a 2 seater though. I got a trophy truck in my garage. Looks pretty stupid in my garage full of sports and super cars. Sits next to my Sanchez so it's part of my offroading vehicles

RogueStatus
  • RogueStatus

DTA Posse

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:20 PM

I really liked it, this is my only image I have for it.
http://socialclub.ro...uRkiQl-9uTyr9cw

WTF did u do to that poor bastard... his innards are all over the road.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users