The infamous Coca Cola ad

38 replies to this topic
Dr. Sadler
  • Dr. Sadler

Story Mode Fanatic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:23 AM

I understand what Coca Cola was aiming for and I respect it but, the song being sung in different languages was a little odd. 

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

mountaineer

• Administrator
  • Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013
    Best OGA Member 2014

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:33 PM

You wouldn't happen to know where in Central Florida you can get a hold of Mexican Coke, would you? You'd expect the answer to be "anywhere", seeing as there's a lot of Mexican culture and influences where I live.

Any supermarket with a "latin american" foods section should have coke made with cane sugar. You'll be able to tell because it's in a glass bottle next to the Jarritos sodas.

On topic: I thought the ad was great, and really encompasses the global and multicultural influence that Cocacola has. But my favorite part was reading the mouth breathing troglodytes complaining about all "them foreign languages" completely irony-free.

iBUCKEYE
  • iBUCKEYE

Die Hard is a Christmas movie

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:05 PM

My only problem with it is it was one of the many disappointing dull commercials that plagued the Superbowl.

Worst all around Superbowl I've seen, from the game to the halftime show to the commercials.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:54 AM

f*ck the Coca Cola Co. I'm boycotting their products after they decided to close their production plants in Spain even if they are having earnings.

Isn't Mexican coke more stronger than American Coke? I'm not sure which kind they sell in Spain.

Mexican Coke uses real sugar while American Coke uses HFCS. Mexican Coke has a flatter, and in my opinion, slightly better taste.

You wouldn't happen to know where in Central Florida you can get a hold of Mexican Coke, would you? You'd expect the answer to be "anywhere", seeing as there's a lot of Mexican culture and influences where I live.

Do you have any Giant Eagle's down there? I know that you can get Mexican coke there, where I live at least.

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:23 AM

A better portrayal of America would be a government official f*cking a sheep.

• Moonshield likes this

Eris
  • Eris

Ghetto Star

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:30 AM

A better portrayal of America would be a government official f*cking a sheep.

This isn't Wales. 

• El Diablo likes this

MarshalMoo
  • MarshalMoo

Hateoful Player

• Members
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:48 AM Edited by JIMHO, 05 February 2014 - 02:57 AM.

I was eavesdropping on this guy on the phone the other day (which was easy because he was talking really loud, fast and in a girly voice.) He called someone and said, "こんにちは. はじめまして," (Hello. Nice to meet you.) The person on the other side of the line was probably his dad, because he said, "I'm disowning you dad for rooting for the Seahawks." Then he complained to his dad in English and started arguing, "Five minutes. 五 minutes! No, 一、二、三、四、五 minutes!" After he hung up, some lady spoke Spanish over a speaker system and he said, "This is America. Speak English."

How American was this guy?

Stephan90
  • Stephan90

It is a false flag

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:30 AM Edited by Stephan90, 05 February 2014 - 08:32 AM.

Why does this thread totally remind me of this GTA V commercial?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVSCFrI-t04

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?"

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:16 PM

America seems more racist than my country, and we're famous for apartheid.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users