• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:03 PM

Yes.

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:04 PM

QUOTE (Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 23:57)
QUOTE (Werebot85 @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 23:47)
So I remember something GTAV related was suppose to happen on 26 May (today), but I forgot... Any ideas???

I don't know which source claimed that the release would happen today but it was definitely fake because it's Sunday. But today's the 26th of May so you might have confused it with March 26th, which was probably the date when GTAV was supposed to come out, before the announcement of the Spring 2013 release window. Take-Two expected $2 earnings per share for fiscal year 2013, which ended on March 31st, and they only earned that much money once in their entire history; that was in the fiscal year GTA IV was released. The last possible date for the release of a GTA game before March 31st would be March 26th [that goes only for this year, obviously].

No that's not it lol!

I just remembered, so I'll answer my own question tounge.gif
I was thinking of the closing date for the epsilon thing. But that's tomorrow the 27th, not the 26th blush.gif Don't know why I thought it was today...

d3ex2
  • d3ex2

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:05 PM

Sorry OP but most questions people have can't be answered by anyone here.

_____

Rockstar never said when the game was originally due to be released. All we got was SPRING 2013 so we don't know and will never know exactly what day it was due out. I think it would be safe to say it would be out by now though.

Supernutz40
  • Supernutz40

GTAF Commissioner

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:07 PM

Lol, all the questions have 1 of 3 answers. 1 Look in the V news section, EVERYTHING known is in there. 2 How the hell would we know that? This isn't R* Q and A. 3 You are an idiot for asking that. Ok, I think that sums it up.

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:10 PM

QUOTE (d3ex2 @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 22:05)
Sorry OP but most questions people have can't be answered by anyone here.

No, the questions this thread was intended for can be answered.

People come in asking questions that they know are unsuitable, thinking they're funny.

If you look at the questions that HAVE been answered, those are the questions that should be asked. Help with pre-ordering, asking for help remembering what was going to happen on a certain date, things like that.

@Others

If you're coming in here wanting to make jokes, you're late. Everyone's done their business 2 pages ago. It's not funny, it's not original, it's just spam.

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:15 PM

I'd like to know in what kind of context hitch hikers appear in the game, but it's just another unanswerable at the moment. Maybe they're like a collectable, and there's a "hitchhikers abducted and murdered" stat?

gta5freemode4eva
  • gta5freemode4eva

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE (TheKrigeron @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 21:42)
QUOTE (Distrom @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 19:59)
You guys can't keep a thread serious, you always have to post your off topic Bullsh*t, really, if you don't like the topic, report it and move along, if you like it, post something regarding the topic, and if you don't have anything clever to say, just don't post.

Will GTA V map take 2.5 hours to travel on train?
It was on that russian preview. It sounds completly fake if you ask me.
It also says the game will have 460 vehicles. WTF

@piper5by5
Yes, it was confirmed, there will be 5 stars for the wanted level, im pretty sure R* revamped the whole system.

Theres a preview that I didn't read?! LINKS PLEASE!

460 vehicles? Is there a link you can post to this preview please even if it is a load of nonsense. Muchly appreciated smile.gif

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:17 PM

QUOTE (gta5freemode4eva @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 22:16)
QUOTE (TheKrigeron @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 21:42)
QUOTE (Distrom @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 19:59)
You guys can't keep a thread serious, you always have to post your off topic Bullsh*t, really, if you don't like the topic, report it and move along, if you like it, post something regarding the topic, and if you don't have anything clever to say, just don't post.

Will GTA V map take 2.5 hours to travel on train?
It was on that russian preview. It sounds completly fake if you ask me.
It also says the game will have 460 vehicles. WTF

@piper5by5
Yes, it was confirmed, there will be 5 stars for the wanted level, im pretty sure R* revamped the whole system.

Theres a preview that I didn't read?! LINKS PLEASE!

460 vehicles? Is there a link you can post to this preview please even if it is a load of nonsense. Muchly appreciated smile.gif

Should be in the news thread posted by ravvi about the russion previews.

Triple Vacuum Seal
  • Triple Vacuum Seal

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:18 PM Edited by canttakemyid, 26 May 2013 - 10:25 PM.

Will drug dealing be in the game?

I've heard numerous sources who saw the preview stating so along with the feature of carrying out hits. Yet, drug dealing itself wasn't apart of the preview. So basically, is there a consensus that drug dealing is in the game?

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:55 AM

I have a question myself tounge2.gif

In MP3, did Euphoria apply to when you dived?

Like say you dived near a ramp going down, did Max actually slide down it properly?

Just wondering what to expect from V combat-wise.

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:29 PM

I noticed that a lot of topics have been created as of late for single questions so I thought I would bump this topic to keep all questions regarding GTAV in here! smile.gif

ChatterBoxFM
  • ChatterBoxFM

★★★★★★

• Members

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:35 PM

has it been confirmed that other blimps and garages besides the ones that come with SE & CE will be in the game? (base game too)

MaddFool
  • MaddFool

Back in the Shark City

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:58 PM

who brung this topic back biggrin.gif

lazy.
  • lazy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:40 PM

QUOTE (ChatterBoxFM @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 18:35)
has it been confirmed that other blimps and garages besides the ones that come with SE & CE will be in the game? (base game too)

No other blimps besides the Atomic (pre order) blimp have been confirmed.

However, it's highly likely that there will be other garages besides the garage in the Collector's Edition. Muiltiple previews mentioned that garages can be purchased.

And thanks, Carl CJ Johnson's Brother Brian smile.gif

ChatterBoxFM
  • ChatterBoxFM

★★★★★★

• Members

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:53 PM

QUOTE (LazyboyEight @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 12:40)
[QUOTE=ChatterBoxFM,Monday, Jun 3 2013, 18:35]No other blimps besides the Atomic (pre order) blimp have been confirmed.

However, it's highly likely that there will be other garages besides the garage in the Collector's Edition. Muiltiple previews mentioned that garages can be purchased.

cool thanks!

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:39 AM

Will GTAV have stallions with horns and aerodynamic apes that exert light spectrums and breakfast?

ChatterBoxFM
  • ChatterBoxFM

★★★★★★

• Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:44 AM

no

Happyness
  • Happyness

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:55 AM

To be honest, with all due respect to everyone who posts sh*t in this topic, you're nothing but a useless fool, if you got nothing to contribute then do not spend the time in the forums at all. This topic was created with a purpose to give an answer to a question even if it is the generic "we don't know". Would you rather have 100 threads a day and 25 people bashing it or just a simple question in this? I made a Q&A Topic when I first joined the forums because I was sick of seeing threads but Adriaan locked it, "we don't need such thread".

As for LazyBoyEight, if you're going to make a topic, then expect all kind of questions apart from the troll ones, a simple "I don't know" will suffice with a subsequent explanation as to why you don't know, I am pretty sure the person who asked will understand.

Can we make peace and love on this forum for f*cks' sakes?

Please, by all means, ask any question apart from troll ones.

Thank you LazyBoyEight for this topic. I am pretty sure it should stick around quite some time if all goes well. icon14.gif cookie.gif

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:50 PM

QUOTE (Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian @ Monday, Jun 3 2013, 18:29)
I noticed that a lot of topics have been created as of late for single questions so I thought I would bump this topic to keep all questions regarding GTAV in here! smile.gif

icon14.gif

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:55 PM

Actually.... gta v does have the slightest... tiniest chance of having a unicorn in it considering Undead Nightmare

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:12 PM

Is it possible that PC version may have additional city(ies) due to PS3/Xbox limitations to optimize it for larger map? To solve this additional city connections could be made through proper DLC releases.

In short, PC has a delay but the wait may be worth considering a larger map than console versions (that is additional mega cities) smile.gif

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:13 PM

QUOTE (shrekdj @ Tuesday, Jun 4 2013, 13:12)
Is it possible that PC version may have additional city(ies) due to PS3/Xbox limitations to optimize it for larger map? To solve this additional city connections could be made through proper DLC releases.

In short, PC has a delay but the wait may be worth considering a larger map than console versions (that is additional mega cities) smile.gif

Dont think thats really how Rockstar works. Everyone gets the same data/cities etc.

Maglev
  • Maglev

• Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:14 PM

Wont happen. Optimizing it for PC is more than enough work.
And building an entire city is years work.
And even if you have a city it would be empty, no missions, no company's, no point in the entire storyline etc.

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:14 PM

QUOTE (LazyboyEight @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 19:45)
After noticing the threads regarding various questions about pre-orders and if a certain image was real or fake, I decided it would be a good idea to start this thread.

This thread isn't to be used for silly questions like "Will GTAV have unicorns and flying monkeys that poop rainbows and waffles?" because the simple answer is "we don't know"

But V will have Unicorns & they're Vanilla flavored.

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:17 PM

QUOTE (Shockenheim @ Tuesday, Jun 4 2013, 13:13)

In short, PC has a delay but the wait may be worth considering a larger map than console versions (that is additional mega cities)  smile.gif

Dont think thats really how Rockstar works. Everyone gets the same data/cities etc.

Things change with time. Nothing is the same for too long! esp. PS3 v/s PS4 How can R* pull off the city connections? PC has always never been an issue no matter how much content Developers offer in a game.

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:18 PM

QUOTE (shrekdj @ Tuesday, Jun 4 2013, 13:17)

In short, PC has a delay but the wait may be worth considering a larger map than console versions (that is additional mega cities)  smile.gif

Things change with time. Nothing is the same for too long! esp. PS3 v/s PS4 How can R* pull off the city connections? PC has always never been an issue no matter how much content Developers offer in a game.

Yeah so? Then Rockstar would make an entire GTA game just for PC. Not really their style

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:26 PM

Yeah so? Then Rockstar would make an entire GTA game just for PC. Not really their style

You Are Not Getting My Point.
PC version may be the perfect game with all the stuff R* planning for this game including any extra city layouts or just bringing back San fierro or LV or some other wonderful addition.

For example: Collector's Edition gives a nice hint that the PC version could be separate and much better in offering that may be released during PS4 or Xbox 1 exclusive.

In short, they are yet not prepared with a PC release for reasons to offer or work out the desired contents for both next gen consoles and PC simultaneously

jogy
  • jogy

GTAF Alumni

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:27 PM

It may be yes. But you clearly have no clue where the heart of Rockstar Games truly lie.

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:33 PM

QUOTE (Shockenheim @ Tuesday, Jun 4 2013, 13:27)
It may be yes. But you clearly have no clue where the heart of Rockstar Games truly lie.

If they don't push it for the way I assume to be very likely, don't you think GTA 5 sales will hit badly on older consoles when people are planning to buy new consoles?

As such, R* is trying to give the fans GTA 5 early on consoles rather delaying for an year with PC.

Either Ps4 will be at par with PC version or it won't release on PS4/Xbox1 at all!..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users