Photo

Questions and Answers

5,241 replies to this topic
SPEEDDRV
  • SPEEDDRV

Boss!

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:13 PM

So, does anybody know how will the pre-order work? I have pre-ordered gta v ages ago, on a website called megamania. How will i get access to the blimp? How will R* know that i pre-ordered? First 20 copies sold on megamania will get a code?

If nobody will answer to this, just lock this, because is useless...

/Tuomaz
  • /Tuomaz

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:14 PM

If this topic gets locked, the reason is stupid questions. ''wILL there be a reealistic steak1!?'' Ha f*cking ha.

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:15 PM

QUOTE (AceHigh11 @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 20:09)
QUOTE (reform @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 20:08)
Assuming there is a diverse array of wildlife in GTAV beyond what we have already heard, and supposing there are several bird varieties in-game, what will the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow be?

An African or a European one?

wink.gif
Well of couse African swallows are non-migratory so they would not be present in an American setting, and for it to be European, it'd have to be a bit lost, too!

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:16 PM

QUOTE (SPEEDDRV @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 20:13)
So, does anybody know how will the pre-order work? I have pre-ordered gta v ages ago, on a website called megamania. How will i get access to the blimp? How will R* know that i pre-ordered? First 20 copies sold on megamania will get a code?

I'm assuming that when you pre-order, the retailer sends you a code that you put into PSN/XBL and that unlocks the blimp.

SPEEDDRV
  • SPEEDDRV

Boss!

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:18 PM

QUOTE (redx165 @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 20:11)
QUOTE (SPEEDDRV @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 20:08)
QUOTE (redx165 @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 19:59)
QUOTE (SPEEDDRV @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 19:52)
Will it have a realistic steak??? I want that so baaaaaad suicidal.gif

Lets bring back another useless topic for people who can't think of something better to say.

If you don't like, just gtfo suicidal.gif

What do you think I did? You think I just sat here and listen to some of the worst ideas in human history? No I left this forum for a good 3 months and when I came back I saw Adriaan lock it. ( Thank god he did. ) The forum really did run out of ideas and the people just ruin the forum in a lot of ways. Seems its happening again I mean look at this topic. How many were created before this? A lot were.

"Clap clap clap clap"

Already made a few questions. If nobody answers me, is this useful? No, so just lock it.

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTA V/Online Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE (Distrom @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 21:59)
Will GTA V map take 2.5 hours to travel on train?
It was on that russian preview. It sounds completly fake if you ask me.
It also says the game will have 460 vehicles. WTF

I wouldn't trust the russian source and also, if I'm not mistaken, the article was fake. I could be wrong though. However, I highly doubt that it takes two and a half hours to travel by train; and I don't think that there will be 460 vehicles. It just doesn't sound right if you compare it to past games of the series. Out of all GTAs, San Andreas has the most vehicles with around 200 vehicles.

QUOTE (Distrom @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 21:59)
im pretty sure R* revamped the whole system.

Nope. The system will be most likely similar to the one of GTAIV, there won't be many changes in the wanted system. The most significant one is probably that only five star wanted levels are possible instead of six.

SPEEDDRV
  • SPEEDDRV

Boss!

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE (LazyboyEight @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 20:16)
QUOTE (SPEEDDRV @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 20:13)

I'm assuming that when you pre-order, the retailer sends you a code that you put into PSN/XBL and that unlocks the blimp.

I didn't receive anything. How will it be though?

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:21 PM

QUOTE (blakeney @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 20:11)
QUOTE (johnny_zoo @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 20:09)
QUOTE (minwager @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 20:01)
Good god, this forum f*cking sucks. Everyone is so f*cking egotistical. Every two seconds someone is sucking the mods' dicks and complaining that a thread should get locked. On the topic of "WE DON'T KNOW SO DON'T ASK STUPID QUESTIONS", what the f*ck else do you want to talk about? We already don't know much about the game, so why in the hell is it so blasphemous to speculate?

Just because someone suggests a lock it means they are sucking up to modes? Maybe the thread legitimately needs locking?

I agree though that these fourms really suck at the moment.

Mods and admins dont have a "lock this thread" alert buzzer that goes off if you type that.... they have to be in the thread to see it, if it needs locking they would have decided that before getting to your request/attempt a dick sucking....

I'm not an idiot, I've been on this forum 6 years I know how the system works. I don't need you explaining it to me. mad.gif

Sometimes its obvious a thread is gonna turn into spam central.

OT:
Will jets have a target lock when fighting in the skies?

Andreas
  • Andreas

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE (johnny_zoo @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 22:21)
Will jets have a target lock when fighting in the skies?

There was no info thus far about how fighter-jets are working, we will either have to wait for Rockstar to speak about it or we will have to find it out ourselves once the game is released.

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:25 PM

QUOTE (MarcusQ @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 20:13)
QUOTE (redx165 @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 20:11)
QUOTE (SPEEDDRV @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 20:08)
QUOTE (redx165 @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 19:59)

Lets bring back another useless topic for people who can't think of something better to say.

If you don't like, just gtfo suicidal.gif

What do you think I did? You think I just sat here and listen to some of the worst ideas in human history? No I left this forum for a good 3 months and when I came back I saw Adriaan lock it. ( Thank god he did. ) The forum really did run out of ideas and the people just ruin the forum in a lot of ways. Seems its happening again I mean look at this topic. How many were created before this? A lot did.

Wow bro, like chill down. Here *hands over ends of blunt* toke some of this; it's strong sh*t.

user posted image

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• United-Kingdom
  • Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:30 PM

Posting that you want a topic locked is the same as making a spam post. It doesn't contribute to anything even if you have good intentions, doesn't alert to anything and most often will actually end up getting the topic locked, as if someone posts a topic that may be a little silly but the first 10 posts are 'inb4 lock' 'lock and ban' then you know it isn't going to end well. That's why we ask people to use the report function as we are alerted to those.

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:42 PM

QUOTE (Kirsty @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 20:30)
Posting that you want a topic locked is the same as making a spam post. It doesn't contribute to anything even if you have good intentions, doesn't alert to anything and most often will actually end up getting the topic locked, as if someone posts a topic that may be a little silly but the first 10 posts are 'inb4 lock' 'lock and ban' then you know it isn't going to end well. That's why we ask people to use the report function as we are alerted to those.

Fair enough. I hardly say thread's should be locked even when it's a pointless one but its been a long month so I got angry. Again I'm aware of the report function I know saying lock doesnt "alert a mod". Six years on here you pick that up quickly.

OT:
Can we destroy the sails on the windfarms?

Andreas
  • Andreas

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:03 PM

QUOTE (johnny_zoo @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 22:42)

Rockstar did not mention anything about it yet. It would be definitely cool and I can imagine how much you could mess around with it but I wouldn't expect it. Though, there will be more destructible objects in the game which is already good enough I think.

gta5freemode4eva
  • gta5freemode4eva

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:17 PM

Will we have functioning machinery such as cranes, forklift trucks, dump trucks?
Will we be able to move dirt/sand around and be able to make our own jumps with them?
Will I have a play with my willy after I've checked new posts/threads on GTAF?

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:19 PM

QUOTE (Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 21:03)
QUOTE (johnny_zoo @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 22:42)

Rockstar did not mention anything about it yet. It would be definitely cool and I can imagine how much you could mess around with it but I wouldn't expect it. Though, there will be more destructible objects in the game which is already good enough I think.

The reason I ask is cos you could do so in JC2. It was pretty fun.

Next Q:
In the previews Franklin jumped from a chopper while hanging from the side.

While in a heilcopter can we leave the controls and go to the back?

Hugef1
  • Hugef1

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:26 PM

Why are there so many sandy vaginas on this forum?

richard1997jones
  • richard1997jones

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:27 PM

"Will we be able have cockpit views in planes"

OG-S
  • OG-S

GTA V

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:30 PM

I'm new here could someone help me as I don't understand this joke.

Snake Without a Tongue
  • Snake Without a Tongue

Franklin Shot Tupac

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:31 PM

QUOTE (LazyboyEight @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 19:45)

This thread isn't to be used for silly questions like "Will GTAV have unicorns and flying monkeys that poop rainbows and waffles?"

You poor fool.

I actually have a question. I don't expect to get an answer, but -- were any of those Russian previews legit and did any of them have info we hadn't heard of before?

reform
  • reform

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (Snake Without a Tongue @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 21:31)
QUOTE (LazyboyEight @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 19:45)

This thread isn't to be used for silly questions like "Will GTAV have unicorns and flying monkeys that poop rainbows and waffles?"

You poor fool.

I actually have a question. I don't expect to get an answer, but -- were any of those Russian previews legit and did any of them have info we hadn't heard of before?

Probably not. We'll just have to wait for the actual articles rather than "leaks" from articles that aren't published yet.

AceHigh11
  • AceHigh11

Homie

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:35 PM

QUOTE (gta5freemode4eva @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 21:17)
Will we have functioning machinery such as cranes, forklift trucks, dump trucks?
Will we be able to move dirt/sand around and be able to make our own jumps with them?

1) Not confirmed I think. Plausible.
2) Very unlikely imo.
3) mercie_blink.gif

I hope so. There was a cockpit view of the helicopter in the Franklin trailer.

An infamous topic named "I want realistic steak" was immensely popular here.

jackass2009
  • jackass2009

We're bouncing now?

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:35 PM

I read in a preview once, that they saw Franklin walking out of a marijuana dispensary. Does that mean you can get stoned in the game?

wwinterj
  • wwinterj

Boss

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:38 PM

QUOTE (SPEEDDRV @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 21:13)

If nobody will answer to this, just lock this, because is useless...

According to Amazon codes are inside the game case.

"Offer strictly subject to availability. All bonus content is found inside the game box. A broadband Internet connection is required to redeem the incentive, as well as an active Xbox LIVE or PSN account. Offer valid when dispatched by Amazon.co.uk. Promotion valid on all existing pre-orders. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time."
http://www.amazon.co...rd_i=B0062KICQ6

Based on this I would assume all new copies of the game will revive the code. In your case you will get the code in the box because this is how R* can make sure everyone gets a code and those who have already made a pre order BEFORE this content was announced can receive the content. I hope this helps.

TheKrigeron
  • TheKrigeron

Prankster

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:42 PM

QUOTE (Distrom @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 19:59)
You guys can't keep a thread serious, you always have to post your off topic Bullsh*t, really, if you don't like the topic, report it and move along, if you like it, post something regarding the topic, and if you don't have anything clever to say, just don't post.

Will GTA V map take 2.5 hours to travel on train?
It was on that russian preview. It sounds completly fake if you ask me.
It also says the game will have 460 vehicles. WTF

@piper5by5
Yes, it was confirmed, there will be 5 stars for the wanted level, im pretty sure R* revamped the whole system.

Theres a preview that I didn't read?! LINKS PLEASE!

reform
  • reform

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:42 PM

I have a question that isn't abaout V!

What does XBox One do if you put black tape over the Kinnect lens?

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:47 PM

So I remember something GTAV related was suppose to happen on 26 May (today), but I forgot... Any ideas???

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE (Werebot85 @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 21:47)
So I remember something GTAV related was suppose to happen on 26 May (today), but I forgot... Any ideas???

Search "26th May" in GTAF search tool, having a look through there might refresh your mind. Be sure to limit the posts to the V section though.

AceHigh11
  • AceHigh11

Homie

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:54 PM

QUOTE (reform @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 21:42)
I have a question that isn't abaout V!

What does XBox One do if you put black tape over the Kinnect lens?

You'll get a modal dialog box until you remove the tape again. tounge.gif

No clue man. moto_whistle.gif

Andreas
  • Andreas

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:57 PM

QUOTE (Werebot85 @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 23:47)

I don't know which source claimed that the release would happen today but it was definitely fake because it's Sunday. But today's the 26th of May so you might have confused it with March 26th, which was probably the date when GTAV was supposed to come out, before the announcement of the Spring 2013 release window. Take-Two expected $2 earnings per share for fiscal year 2013, which ended on March 31st, and they only earned that much money once in their entire history; that was in the fiscal year GTA IV was released. The last possible date for the release of a GTA game before March 31st would be March 26th [that goes only for this year, obviously].

OG-S
  • OG-S

GTA V

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE (AceHigh11 @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 21:35)
QUOTE (gta5freemode4eva @ Sunday, May 26 2013, 21:17)

1) Not confirmed I think. Plausible.
2) Very unlikely imo.
3) mercie_blink.gif

I hope so. There was a cockpit view of the helicopter in the Franklin trailer.

An infamous topic named "I want realistic steak" was immensely popular here.

Thanks biggrin.gif

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users