Questions and Answers

5,346 replies to this topic
dreadluxx
  • dreadluxx

дрэдлоксъ

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:44 AM

What happens to vehicles in story mode we modify and save if they get destroyed or we ditch them (like in a mission)?  I'm not talking about the character's personal vehicles, I'm talking about vehicles that you pick and put in each character's respective garage?  

Since there is no insurance in story mode, are they gone forever, just like older GTA's?  If so that's kinda lame

Oh, and let me ask the same question again except this time regarding to the DLC vehicles.

wendtcod
  • wendtcod

#TeamTrevor

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:49 AM

Why doesn't Franklin get the hair you see in the character switch wheel..

L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV
  • L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV

"I don't mind dying, you feel me? But i just wanna die

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 11 August 2014 - 12:42 PM

Did they remove the Sovereign bike and The Liberator truck from singleplayer too? It's not appearing in my garage no longer

Unintentionally. Both vehicles are currently glitched in SP and do not appear in any of the character's garages.

Thank God it's only glitched, i thought i wouldn't ride that truck no more, well, at least, there's a race with it on GTA Online.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:48 PM

What happens to vehicles in story mode we modify and save if they get destroyed or we ditch them (like in a mission)?  I'm not talking about the character's personal vehicles, I'm talking about vehicles that you pick and put in each character's respective garage?  

Since there is no insurance in story mode, are they gone forever, just like older GTA's?  If so that's kinda lame

Oh, and let me ask the same question again except this time regarding to the DLC vehicles.

If you modify a car and lose it without destroying the car, it should be at the Impound lot on Mission Row, in east Los Santos. 

• dreadluxx likes this

steve_blue5
  • steve_blue5

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 10:58 PM

Not really an important post I guess but, the house opposite madrazos girlfriends: is that the tennis coaches?
He heads up there after michael catches him with Amanda but ends up at madrazos. Closer inspection of the house shows its quite run down, the guy mentions he dosn't make a lot of money, there is also loads of tennis equipment around which speaks for itself really.

Anyway sorry if this post is close to verbal diohrea I just thought it might be a cool little find.

DM98xKONATA
  • DM98xKONATA

50 shades of teal

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2014 - 01:21 PM

So there is alot of things you can do VIA usb mods but would any of those things be able enable the snow textures and weather that we got at xmas? because we got the files on our systems wouldn't there be a way to enable the snow?

DemonBox1995
  • DemonBox1995

GTA Fan

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2014 - 05:14 PM Edited by Barefoot Tiger, 12 August 2014 - 05:28 PM. merged question into Q & A thread

On GTA 5 should I buy and do all the mckenzie field missions before I do the properties glitch? I don't have online anymore so it works for me...

Apex Predator
  • Apex Predator

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2014 - 09:30 PM

Why is it that with every update, there is some kind of side effect? For example the Sandking lost its 4WD abilities twice I think, right now you can't buy sodas in SP, hair is disappearing at the end of jobs in GTA Online etc.

How is adding vehicles and weapons affecting these things? How are they connected in any way?
  • Cake* Games likes this

L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV
  • L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV

"I don't mind dying, you feel me? But i just wanna die

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 12 August 2014 - 10:01 PM

Who da f*ck knows, also why don't they announce in game DLCs before hackers do? It would be much better and break this boring thing.

Cake* Games
  • Cake* Games

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:16 AM

Why is it that with every update, there is some kind of side effect? For example the Sandking lost its 4WD abilities twice I think, right now you can't buy sodas in SP, hair is disappearing at the end of jobs in GTA Online etc.
How is adding vehicles and weapons affecting these things? How are they connected in any way?

I can't buy sodas in online either. :( I really don't care about any other sh*tty side effect or heists not appearing. But when they screw with SP sh*t gets personal...
  • Eram likes this

NYgangster25
  • NYgangster25

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 August 2014 - 07:09 PM

Hi, i have a big question that maybe some of you are also thinking about. i really want to know who are the real parents of Franklin? he grew up with his grandmother earlier in his life so now im asking my self who are his real parents??

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:54 AM

was the ability to use a friends gta save file patched by sony? I know others have used my save files in the past but its telling them it is not their save file now.

RussianCommie
  • RussianCommie

Trying to think of a member title but my mind keeps Stalin.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:06 AM

Hi, i have a big question that maybe some of you are also thinking about. i really want to know who are the real parents of Franklin? he grew up with his grandmother earlier in his life so now im asking my self who are his real parents??

As GTA Wiki describes his parents and provides information on them:

"His parents consists of a father he's never met before and a mother who at some point in his young life became addicted to crack cocaine. As a child, Franklin often heard stories about how his father would physically abuse his mother on occasion, possibly causing her addiction to crack, and eventually leaving her once she was pregnant with Franklin, easily classifying him as a deadbeat father. His mother's addiction eventually led to her death. Franklin then began to live with his grandmother and grandfather."

Agentsean1
  • Agentsean1

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:11 AM

Can someone please make my Sovereign Matte Black. Pm me for my R* Info

Cryki
  • Cryki

The Realist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:22 AM

I sold my 360 to get a PS4, do you think i could transfer my rockstar profile over to the PS4 when GTA V comes out?

Apex Predator
  • Apex Predator

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:46 AM

^ Yeah you will be able to, they mentioned that back at E3

RicoLied
  • RicoLied

Not that guy

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:17 PM

Hey there,

I'm thinking about selling my Xbox 360 and buying a Xbox One, but what will happen to my GTA account?

Will my level 45 hop over to nextgen? Or do i have to start from scratch? Would be a bit odd if you have loads of money..

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• V Staff
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:19 PM

Your online account data is stored on R* cloud so you won't loose anything.

Moving to Q & A

The Harwood Bitcher
  • The Harwood Bitcher

f*ck YOU

• BUSTED!
  • Argentina

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:28 AM

Why michael goes bald when he drives?
Is a wig?

The Gardener
  • The Gardener

jebeno isti

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2014 - 07:23 PM

I was just playing around on single player as Michael and I get a message above my radar. "Your challenge hack has expired unbeaten. You have been awarded 100RP"

Just wondering what the hell this is?

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 15 August 2014 - 07:26 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 15 August 2014 - 07:26 PM.

I was just playing around on single player as Michael and I get a message above my radar. "Your challenge hack has expired unbeaten. You have been awarded 100RP"

Just wondering what the hell this is?

It means that you were awarded 100RP for Online character because the challenge you set up for crew has expired and noone beat it.

Dark Bordeus
  • Dark Bordeus

The sun shines on me, for the first time in years...I am happy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 August 2014 - 09:35 PM

Is there any way to delete all Snapmatic photos at once, like a "delete all" function. Or maybe delete them off directly from the data files in my PS3 ?

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• V Staff
  • Ireland

Posted 15 August 2014 - 09:36 PM

Is there any way to delete all Snapmatic photos at once, like a "delete all" function. Or maybe delete them off directly from the data files in my PS3 ?

Nope. You have to delete them one by one.

Bright Eyes
  • Bright Eyes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 August 2014 - 04:02 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm Bright Eyes and I recently rejoined Rockstar after leaving them.

I'm here to answer any questions anyone has about GTA V.

Kind Regards,

Bright Eyes

:)

Evan-KCR
  • Evan-KCR

Mhmmmmm.... Oh yeah

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2014 - 04:07 PM Edited by Evan-KCR, 16 August 2014 - 04:09 PM.

Hi everyone,

Kind Regards,

Bright Eyes

Are you saying you work at R*?

Apex Predator
  • Apex Predator

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2014 - 04:14 PM Edited by Apex Predator, 16 August 2014 - 04:15 PM.

Hi everyone,

Kind Regards,

Bright Eyes

What was Michael's/Tracey's/Jimmy's last name in the beta?

Shmaf
  • Shmaf

The O.G.&Trac Mob'

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 16 August 2014 - 04:15 PM

So what infos can you bring us from inside?Because I have a lot of questions to ask if so...

Evan-KCR
  • Evan-KCR

Mhmmmmm.... Oh yeah

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2014 - 04:18 PM

Oh yes indeed...

Eram
  • Eram

Láli

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 August 2014 - 04:20 PM

@Bright Eyes - Ok, I'll go along on this one.

Here's a couple that been bothering me for a long, long time (answering them will surely make famous around here ;)):

Where's is the alien egg located (the one that was found on the game files)?

What is the meaning of the Mural found at Mt. Chilliad (please include a small explanation for the X boxes, the different paths/line's connections and the 3 boxes with the ufo, egg & jetpack stick figure)?

Bright Eyes
  • Bright Eyes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 August 2014 - 04:26 PM Edited by Bright Eyes, 16 August 2014 - 04:26 PM.

Hi everyone, and yeah, I work at Rockstar again. 

I can talk about anything really.

I'll talk about the murals first. I assume you mean the alien markings on the mountains? I actually know a lot about that. One of my workers (who should have been doing his work!) was goofing off and put some easter eggs on the mountain. It became a team in-joke because everyone was so fed up of making the maps (it took a long time, you can imagine). It was a lot of fun.

The alien egg? I don't know what you are referring to there.

Hi everyone,

Kind Regards,

Bright Eyes

What was Michael's/Tracey's/Jimmy's last name in the beta?

Sorry, no idea.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users