Photo

Questions and Answers

5,346 replies to this topic
kj2022
  • kj2022

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:27 AM

http://marketplace.x...76-22fd6138b309 I think it got changed to this.

NikoJohnsonToreno
  • NikoJohnsonToreno

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:32 AM

http://marketplace.x...76-22fd6138b309 I think it got changed to this.

oh i see. i never noticed that before. that makes a lot moe sense. thank you mate for your help :)

kj2022
  • kj2022

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:33 AM

Not a problem man

GTA_FIN
  • GTA_FIN

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Finland

Posted 18 June 2014 - 06:21 AM

The newest update, the "I'm not a hipster" -update, will the weapons and vehicles be availeble for the SP-mode as well or only for online?

Tried to look this up on the internet, no luck so far...

kj2022
  • kj2022

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 18 June 2014 - 06:25 AM

weapons and vehicles are single player too.

GTA_FIN
  • GTA_FIN

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Finland

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:05 AM

that's nice!

I assume all the previously added weapons and vehicles are also in single player?

my ps3 broke so I haven't been able to play for a while :(

Sentrion
  • Sentrion

• BUSTED!
  • European-Union

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:14 AM

that's nice!

I assume all the previously added weapons and vehicles are also in single player?

my ps3 broke so I haven't been able to play for a while :(

Yes, all previously available ones are still there in Single Player. You've to load from your old saves.

Cake* Games
  • Cake* Games

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:56 AM Edited by Cakelover21, 18 June 2014 - 11:57 AM.

I just went to the Ammunation and bought the new weapons in the Hipster Update but i noticed the Ammunation DLC slots are full for me because of CE. So where will the next DLC weapons go for me? Safehouse pickups :)?

RichyBeats
  • RichyBeats

Peon

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:26 PM

Has there always been gold paint in single player?
I know it's a new addition to online

Cake* Games
  • Cake* Games

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:45 PM

Has there always been gold paint in single player?
I know it's a new addition to online

No. It's new.

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:17 PM

I just went to the Ammunation and bought the new weapons in the Hipster Update but i noticed the Ammunation DLC slots are full for me because of CE. So where will the next DLC weapons go for me? Safehouse pickups :)?

They might add some more spots (most likely), or remove some of the weapons (less likely).

R* might make a phone number, or a website for Ammu-Nation (like in GTA:CW), and you could order your guns there.

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:47 PM

They might add some more spots (most likely), or remove some of the weapons (less likely).

R* might make a phone number, or a website for Ammu-Nation (like in GTA:CW), and you could order your guns there.

The only other alternative would be for Rockstar to redesign the layout completely, but we'll have to wait and see.

Cake* Games
  • Cake* Games

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 19 June 2014 - 12:15 AM

Ammunation has a website. They give you a notification when you unlock a weapon in singleplayer and give you a website link.

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 07:41 AM

Ammunation has a website. They give you a notification when you unlock a weapon in singleplayer and give you a website link.

R* might change that, so we might be able to order guns online in the future, if R* CBA to redesign the interior itself.

RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

That hobo from poland

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 June 2014 - 07:10 PM Edited by RandomStunt, 19 June 2014 - 07:11 PM.

what is the fastest way to unlock all of the unknown map spots? (transparent/invisible map spots)

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:07 PM Edited by RedDagger, 19 June 2014 - 08:09 PM.

what is the fastest way to unlock all of the unknown map spots? (transparent/invisible map spots)

By flying over them, I believe the best option is the frogger as it lets you 'wipe' them away more precisely than with a plane, and it's the fastest helicopter.

If it's for the achievement, you don't have to unlock all the map - just a large amount of it.

Jeffryyyy
  • Jeffryyyy

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:24 AM Edited by Jeffryyyy, 20 June 2014 - 03:25 AM.

considering making a good thread about collectors/special DLC moving to next gen.
im sure we will find out closer to release but id love to know now.

what i care most for is my Hotknive, Khamelon, Carbon SR ((all spelt wrong prob))
but i want all my features moved over. (one being; called a special customer when entering amunation)

i know i can put the 3 cars in my garage then transfer my character, but what if i lose the car on next gen... 

• Cake* Games likes this

Sentrion
  • Sentrion

• BUSTED!
  • European-Union

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:17 AM

considering making a good thread about collectors/special DLC moving to next gen.
im sure we will find out closer to release but id love to know now.

what i care most for is my Hotknive, Khamelon, Carbon SR ((all spelt wrong prob))
but i want all my features moved over. (one being; called a special customer when entering amunation)

i know i can put the 3 cars in my garage then transfer my character, but what if i lose the car on next gen...

You'll able to transfer all the data associated with your charcter including assets, cars, money, mission data, heists, not just the character.

AWEMYGOD
  • AWEMYGOD

Heistdelayer

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 20 June 2014 - 07:22 AM

They changed a statue on Vespucci beach before, Modelling an extra row of slots won't be too much of a problem I guess.

X12-1992
  • X12-1992

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:44 PM

Now that Trevor's Hot Rod Blazer can be modded and recolored, will it keep the modifications like his Bodhi, Franklin's Buffalo and Bagger, Micheal's Tailgater, Amanda's Sentinel, and Tracey's Issi? Or will it reset after you havent used it in a while? This is single player only, i know that if i buy it online it will keep whatever changes i make to it until i sell it.

ILOVEFOOTBALL95
  • ILOVEFOOTBALL95

Closing Account

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:59 PM

Is there any custom known locations for the GTA 5 Save Editor, I have Franklins Aunt's House and Premium Deluxe Motors.

Anymore would be really appreciated. :)

Jeffryyyy
  • Jeffryyyy

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 03:09 PM

very long shot of anything of use, but i was thinking in my head last night about the 30 min San Andreas video.

maybe a clue regarding anything in GTAV might be hidden in there. doubt it tho. just had to get it out of my head

TheTechPoTaToCHIP
  • TheTechPoTaToCHIP

Tech Knight

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 June 2014 - 10:10 AM

very long shot of anything of use, but i was thinking in my head last night about the 30 min San Andreas video.

maybe a clue regarding anything in GTAV might be hidden in there. doubt it tho. just had to get it out of my head

If you are talking about "The Introduction" Then no, there isn't anything regarding GTA V in there. When it was made, GTA IV hasn't even started development yet.

dramamia
  • dramamia

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:35 PM

In the GTA V save editor i want to know about the custom known locations part. like locations for the Humane Lab, the Mourge, the Lifeinvader offices, the locked doors with interiors of the police station in Los Santos, Paleto bank, the meat house where you have to save Micheal, and other places i may or may not know about. please let me know of the coordinates/custom known locatins. thx!

beretta-gt88
  • beretta-gt88

Addicted to V

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 June 2014 - 01:00 AM Edited by beretta-gt88, 22 June 2014 - 01:03 AM.

I wonder what happen since the update 1.14 now if I switch from say Micheal to Trevor then back to Micheal again my vehicle he was driving is gone and he's at the hospital WTF! and it happens to all the 3 characters very rarely does my characters keep there cars most the time they go to impound or there gone for good This needs fixed ASAP

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:21 PM

Is there any easier way to get Franklin's strength up? It takes too long with golf and punching people. He's the only character that I have left to max out the stats and it seems that he can't play tennis.

linkenpark4life
  • linkenpark4life

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 June 2014 - 10:15 PM

How can I take the g6 helmet of Michael

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:36 AM

How can I take the g6 helmet of Michael

Bike helmets normally come off after a few seconds.

If this is about the helmet in the SAHP uniform, you get in a car, and switch character.

Sentrion
  • Sentrion

• BUSTED!
  • European-Union

Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:38 PM

Is there any easier way to get Franklin's strength up? It takes too long with golf and punching people. He's the only character that I have left to max out the stats and it seems that he can't play tennis.

Franklin is the only protagonist who can't ply tennis. Only Michael & Trevor can.

Fighting people is your only option. I used to do a lot of swimming & climbing. Give it a try.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 23 June 2014 - 12:43 PM

Franklin is the only protagonist who can't ply tennis. Only Michael & Trevor can.

Fighting people is your only option. I used to do a lot of swimming & climbing. Give it a try.

I tried fighting people but 99% of the time I end up doing 1 hit knock outs and getting a wanted level. Golf seems faster but when i played all 9 holes, I barely got any strength increase.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users