Questions and Answers

4,829 replies to this topic
warlord GTAV
  • warlord GTAV

Wizard

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:01 AM

how many liquor stores are there and where are they ive only found 2 with interiors

Barefoot Tiger
  • Barefoot Tiger

GTAV Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:18 AM

how many liquor stores are there and where are they ive only found 2 with interiors

Look here buddy--->http://gtaforums.com...s/?p=1063393048

Neekmajor
  • Neekmajor

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:41 AM

Has anyone ever noticed the red squares just sw of the "FIB" building made by four street corners, also there is a building shaped like an E!!
Has anyone ever noticed the red squares just sw of the "FIB" building made by four street corners, also there is a building shaped like an E!!

Stol3nZ06
  • Stol3nZ06

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:29 AM Edited by Stol3nZ06, 23 April 2014 - 03:30 AM.

Just finished up my 2nd play through with 42mil on each character and tried doing the assassination stock market for max cash. I did everything as noted but the stocks are not rising like they should be, has this been patched?

warlord GTAV
  • warlord GTAV

Wizard

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:36 AM

No

Cakelover21
  • Cakelover21

Unique Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:18 AM

Does anyone know where or how the f*ck i get this jacket?

400px-Feudfcjacketgtav.jpg

Should be in one of the Suburbans for Franklin.

ArchKnight
  • ArchKnight

Dodge Chargerô

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:53 AM

It's in ponsonbys, on the far right side of the shop, left side of the clothes rail.

kipakolonyasi
  • kipakolonyasi

Homeboy

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:35 PM

a question for pc modders:

are we going to be able to fully implement GTA IV vehicle handling into GTA V when it's released for PC? 

ArchKnight
  • ArchKnight

Dodge Chargerô

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:31 PM

are we going to be able to fully implement GTA IV vehicle handling into GTA V when it's released for PC?

Ofcourse it's possible, but you really can't see how the handling framework will be on PC, without seeing the files. That means a lot of wait till the PC release.

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:00 PM

Pretty sure someone has already done that for the PS3.

The handling.dat in V is very similar to the handling.dat in IV. Just with some new values and everything. I'm not an expert when it comes to specifics on handling, but I think V's handling just has ridiculously high traction on all the vehicles, really tight suspension, and if I remember correctly there is counter-steering (whatever that is), along with some other things I think.

But yeah, come PC time people will easily be able to fix the handling. I wouldn't want it to be exactly like IV, since it has its issues - but something more like the Realistic Driving and Flying mod would be perfect. People will also be able to edit the deformation values, so cars aren't as ridiculously tough as they are in default V - and have better deformation like in IV.

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Homie

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:48 PM Edited by Alvarez, 23 April 2014 - 04:51 PM.

I also have two questions to PC modders:

1. How did the car models improve compared to IV?

2. Do the ZModeler import Wavefront .OBJ?

ebonheartnord
  • ebonheartnord

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:53 PM

In the single player/campaign mode can we store stolen cars in our character's garages?

I've tried saving a few sport cars but they keep disappearing.In the single player/campaign mode can we store stolen cars in our character's garages?

I've tried saving a few sport cars but they keep disappearing.

•  

•  

Los Santos Police Department
  • Los Santos Police Department

I'll be back...

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:06 PM

In the single player/campaign mode can we store stolen cars in our character's garages?

I've tried saving a few sport cars but they keep disappearing.In the single player/campaign mode can we store stolen cars in our character's garages?

Yes, you can store stolen cars in your garages. This works for all 3 protags.

ebonheartnord
  • ebonheartnord

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:32 PM

Well I came across a Feltzer and a few other sport cars on Michael and Franklin. Well I stole the Feltzer on Franklin and took the car and kept it in my garage at his aunt's home.

However, the car wasn't there when I came back to drive it. Also was wondering if you drive a stolen car from your garage to complete a job and then switch cars do you lose the car for ever?

Cakelover21
  • Cakelover21

Unique Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:51 PM

There are twenty in total with interiors and one that isnt solid and can only be seen under the map in Paleto Bay it has a unique interior.

Los Santos Police Department
  • Los Santos Police Department

I'll be back...

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:54 PM Edited by Los Santos Police Department, 23 April 2014 - 07:55 PM.

Well I came across a Feltzer and a few other sport cars on Michael and Franklin. Well I stole the Feltzer on Franklin and took the car and kept it in my garage at his aunt's home.

However, the car wasn't there when I came back to drive it. Also was wondering if you drive a stolen car from your garage to complete a job and then switch cars do you lose the car for ever?

Have you got the updates?

Before the patches, the cars disappear from the garage. 

R* fixed this, so if you have updated the game, the cars should be in the garage.

ebonheartnord
  • ebonheartnord

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:24 PM

Have you got the updates?

Before the patches, the cars disappear from the garage. 

R* fixed this, so if you have updated the game, the cars should be in the garage.

Umm...am not sure. I dont' currently have a subscription to Xbox Live and I haven't connected my Xbox to my wireless internet.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

The Killer Hills Killer

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:52 PM

It's in ponsonbys, on the far right side of the shop, left side of the clothes rail.

The only Jackets Ponsonby's sell for Franklin are peacoats. I don't recall actually seeing a Feud Letterman with his initials on it, but if you can buy it anywhere it would be Suburban. Check the back wall, cuz they hide some Letterman's over there too. 

Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:22 PM

Random question here, but does anyone know where I can find that naked woman who lies dead in the back of an abandoned pick up truck? I think its somewhere in the Grand Sanora  Desert but I am not sure.

Cakelover21
  • Cakelover21

Unique Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:34 AM

Are there any leather jackets for Trevor? Im too lazy to check myself and i want to do some Lost MC rp :). I miss Johnny K...

PineboxFiller
  • PineboxFiller

Liar

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:40 AM

Are there any leather jackets for Trevor? Im too lazy to check myself and i want to do some Lost MC rp :). I miss Johnny K...

Yeah there are some pretty good ones at Suburban for him. Same place the Letterman jackets are for Franklin, for the guy asking a couple posts back.

Cakelover21
  • Cakelover21

Unique Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:57 AM Edited by Cakelover21, 24 April 2014 - 06:57 AM.

Yeah there are some pretty good ones at Suburban for him. Same place the Letterman jackets are for Franklin, for the guy asking a couple posts back.
Thanks man :)

Hunter54711
  • Hunter54711

Anti-Tanker Pro (almost)

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:20 AM

So i've been experimenting with the adder and franklins ability, it seems that his special ability allows him to go faster then 250 MPH (COuld be wrong) he goes super fast, even being able to hit the coast from one side of the airport to the other with the front gate jump and across Zancudo. I don't know if its true, but am I right that you can hit past 250 MPH using his ability, I've been trying to find a spot on a mountain isn't to steep to where the car will fly.

So are you able to pass the 250 MPH Speed or not?

Thanks

I will pwn you newbs
  • I will pwn you newbs

Homie

• Members

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:22 AM

I got in a fully modded adder and drove around the whole map using the special ability when needed. I checked my top speed afterwards and it was still 225 in the buffalo

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:29 AM

It's very possible, I've gotten 270 as my top speed in an Elegy using Franklin's ability. 

Scampi
  • Scampi

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:52 AM

I haven't played in awhile, but I've been wondering this for a long time. Dragnet is one of the most famous TV shows dealing with police and crime and is famously linked to Los Angeles. It'd be a shame if R* didn't throw in at least one nod to the show. Has anything been found?

I mean obviously the main city hall is in the game, and I was kind of expecting like a Webb Street near it, or some mention of 714 (the number on the badge on the show's title screen), something like that, or even just Joe's suit he always wore that you could buy. I don't have mine hooked up right now, or I'd go check myself, but if anyone already knows that'd be great.

GTAfanatic136
  • GTAfanatic136

It's Clobbering Time!!!!

• Members

Posted 25 April 2014 - 02:47 PM

On gta online, how many personal cars can you have? (this includes full insurance and tracker)

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:01 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 25 April 2014 - 03:01 PM.

On gta online, how many personal cars can you have? (this includes full insurance and tracker)

This would fit better in Online Q&A, but to answer your question: It depends on the garage you have. There are 2, 6 and 10 car garages in Online.

Pegasus vehicles have infinite storage, but once you buy a vehicle from Pegasus, you will not be able to get rid of it.

Sir Winthorpe Herrington
  • Sir Winthorpe Herrington

Samson gets me lifted

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:46 PM

Is there any way to get molotov cocktail ammo apart from picking them up in the hidden locations around the map? Seems like once you've already found some there should be an easier way to get more ammo as 5 goes really fast.

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

Wanted by the LCPD

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:48 PM

No, I've been finding a way to get them another way ever since I found out about them and there isn't. 

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users