5,325 replies to this topic
WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 19 April 2014 - 10:52 PM

I dunno, the Buzzard always flops about like it's stuck in a hurricane. Does the unarmed one suffer less turbulence? 

Not really sure about that but I didn't suffer a lot of turbulences. It was perfect and it could make the flood canal or docks bridges without much problem.

Neekmajor
  • Neekmajor

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:26 AM

Wats up guys , has anyone spoke of the alien camp being a true map for vinewood mountain/ geographical map cause ive found sumthing interesting, if u birds eye view vinewood hills mountain where the big antenna is, if u wait til night time it shows u hints and clues to where the aliens might be ,all in the street lights-there are crop circles all around the city and also diffrent color lights, sum yellow, sum red, n sum green. Kinda like the more we find out about the game, the more lights are turning green i dont think the aliens are good, also its an exact replica of alien camp, and u can also see the buildings turn into a ufo in terms of seeing, and its like they are describing wat there plans are , TO INVADE. The alien writing is no song, its directions to where they are!!!!

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations
  • Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:47 AM Edited by Barefoot Tiger, 20 April 2014 - 12:48 AM.

I dunno, the Buzzard always flops about like it's stuck in a hurricane. Does the unarmed one suffer less turbulence? 

Not really sure about that but I didn't suffer a lot of turbulences. It was perfect and it could make the flood canal or docks bridges without much problem.

Possibly the flying skill level of the character that you are playing as, will affect the stability of the helicopter during bridge flights?

johnnyGQsmooth
  • johnnyGQsmooth

Hydra of San Andreas

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 01:47 AM Edited by johnnyGQsmooth, 20 April 2014 - 01:54 AM.

black-ford-mustang-cobra-wos8k9tb.jpg

It is a Ford Mustang Cobra. Currently online I am sporting a "Vapid Dominator."

Do you know of any car that looks more like this one? Or is the dominator the closest match? I know there are special cars online only, and I was hoping some of them might fit the bill. Thanks a bunch.

warlord GTAV
  • warlord GTAV

Wizard

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 April 2014 - 03:02 AM

sort of looks like a later model of the imponte ruiner sort off.

johnnyGQsmooth
  • johnnyGQsmooth

Hydra of San Andreas

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 03:18 AM

sort of looks like a later model of the imponte ruiner sort off.

Thanks for the input. I will try that out. :-)

Sentrion
  • Sentrion

Ultranumb

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:22 AM

There isn't much difference of handling between the 2 versions. I always fond the unarmed one to be slow. It does suffer turbulence being 5 bladed. The handling data is similar to TBOGT and ofcourse, there's some mass proportion difference. The armed one is a bit heavy being equipped with machine gun and rockets.
  • Sintation likes this

GaryKing1992
  • GaryKing1992

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:41 PM

Does adding the roll cage and RS stuff to a sultan change its performance?

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations
  • Best Ledby 2014

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:46 PM

No. The modifications are purely cosmetic.

JelleDekkers
  • JelleDekkers

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:21 PM

I am waiting for the PC version and i can't decide on which car to choose.

What is the best car out of these for driving fast and drifting in the corners?

• Rapid GT
  • Coquette
  • Dominator
  • Sabre Turbo
  • F620
  • Gauntlet

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations
  • Best Ledby 2014

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:33 PM

Before the business DLC i found that the Benefactor Feltzer was a superb car for fast driving and drifting.

Now I drive everywhere in my Grotti Turismo: 

0_0-40.jpg

http://gta.wikia.com/Turismo_R

Cake* Games
  • Cake* Games

The Name's Dingleberry

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 20 April 2014 - 06:19 PM

I am waiting for the PC version and i can't decide on which car to choose.
What is the best car out of these for driving fast and drifting in the corners?

• Rapid GT
  • Coquette
  • Dominator
  • Sabre Turbo
  • F620
  • Gauntlet
Coquette has great speed and handling. There are a lot of visual mods too. I would pick that. For drifting i would go with the Dominator though. It slides around corners without having to use the handbrake.

LV007
  • LV007

Rat

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:11 PM

black-ford-mustang-cobra-wos8k9tb.jpg

It is a Ford Mustang Cobra. Currently online I am sporting a "Vapid Dominator."

Do you know of any car that looks more like this one? Or is the dominator the closest match? I know there are special cars online only, and I was hoping some of them might fit the bill. Thanks a bunch.

The Ubermacht Zion looks from back like Mustang Cobra, IMO its the closest one to this Mustang

vagosdude14
  • vagosdude14

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:21 PM Edited by vagosdude14, 20 April 2014 - 09:27 PM.

Are these all the Security Guard locations? I forgot some locations around Downtown LS and North LS.

http://snapmap.wikig...37,781|555,1058

gtacane
  • gtacane

CaneFan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:30 AM

In GTA V story mode you can invest your money into company's on a in game real time stock msrket is this going to be avalible in the online portion of the game?

ky1e1792
  • ky1e1792

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:32 AM

I highly doubt it, there'll be some fags out there that will find a glitch or hack to change its intentions.

gtacane
  • gtacane

CaneFan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:37 AM

Good point or maybe thats why it will get such a late release.

Sentrion
  • Sentrion

Ultranumb

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:37 AM

Modifications have nothing to do with performance. They just change the appearance.
  • Sintation likes this

Crailz
  • Crailz

13 that has pro driving experience in GTA V.

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 21 April 2014 - 08:16 AM

Is there anyway to get rid of that Bagger from Franklin's char? I don't wanna spawn with it everytime.

Cake* Games
  • Cake* Games

The Name's Dingleberry

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:44 AM

Is there anyway to get rid of that Bagger from Franklin's char? I don't wanna spawn with it everytime.

No it will stick with you forever and there is no way of getting rid of it. Not counting Story DLC. Never know what can happen there. Why do yoh want to get rid of it anyway? Can't you just ignore it or take it to LSC and make it cooler?

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:46 PM

Any idea which version of Icenhancer Rockstar was using for the "car chase" scene in Meltdown?

Quote for pageloss.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 21 April 2014 - 07:50 PM

Does Lamar live at the YMCA? Or the equivalent of it? I notice we're always dropping him off at the BJ Smith Rec Center when we take him "home" after hanging out, and it's often where you pick him up too. Plus there was that one scene where Lamar bums some money from Franklin. Makes me think he's not doing too good for himself, despite his tough ass gangsta bravado. 

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

Tape Is Love, Tape Is Life

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:48 AM

Q: I heard that you can get a booty call from a mission, but what mission is it from ?

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:24 AM

Does Lamar live at the YMCA? Or the equivalent of it? I notice we're always dropping him off at the BJ Smith Rec Center when we take him "home" after hanging out, and it's often where you pick him up too. Plus there was that one scene where Lamar bums some money from Franklin. Makes me think he's not doing too good for himself, despite his tough ass gangsta bravado. 

Pretty sure he has a house, it's mentioned in the earlier missions. He's obviously isn't doing too well and has to bum money from people since most of his "money schemes" never work out.

Q: I heard that you can get a booty call from a mission, but what mission is it from ?

Property mission for Franklin when you own the Taxi place. You'll get calls once and a while and one of them involves driving for some abusive boyfriend.

• THE GHETTO JEZUS likes this

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:32 AM

Speaking of Franklin's special taxi missions, is there a way to see which ones you have already done? I don't think it's on SC unless I'm just oblivious to it.

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:41 AM

Speaking of Franklin's special taxi missions, is there a way to see which ones you have already done? I don't think it's on SC unless I'm just oblivious to it.

As far as I know, no. They're completely random, and there's like eight of them. No way to keep track unless you look up a guide online.

It sucks because it seems like there is no way to trigger them either.

Cake* Games
  • Cake* Games

The Name's Dingleberry

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:58 AM

Pretty sure he has a house, it's mentioned in the earlier missions. He's obviously isn't doing too well and has to bum money from people since most of his "money schemes" never work out.

Property mission for Franklin when you own the Taxi place. You'll get calls once and a while and one of them involves driving for some abusive boyfriend.
Didn't he hawe a house next to Franklins? I think he walked in one of those in the second mission. You had to take him there in the mission where you kinap Stretch too.

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:47 AM

A random event which is available for Franklin and Trevor. 

It's just north of the Alamo sea, where a female hitchhiker wants to be taken back home.

LeonVegaSuarez
  • LeonVegaSuarez

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:52 AM

A random event which is available for Franklin and Trevor. 

It's just north of the Alamo sea, where a female hitchhiker wants to be taken back home.

Another when you buy the taxi company as Franklin. Theres a mission where you fight a girl's boyfriend, drive her home and after that you get her number for booty calls. Her name is Liz.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:10 PM

Does anyone know where or how the f*ck i get this jacket?

400px-Feudfcjacketgtav.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users