» «
Photo

GFWL says no internet

8 replies to this topic
mysteryboyee
  • mysteryboyee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:20 PM Edited by mysteryboyee, 03 February 2014 - 07:23 PM.

ok, so i'd like to play multiplayer, however, GFWL INSISTS, that im not connected to the internet, and yes, it did work before, but anyway, my specs are:

i5-3330

8gb ddr3 ram

intel hd 2500 (DONT SAY ANYTHING, you people are ridiculous when it comes to this, GTA IV, is not as unoptimized as you may think, its either that, or the intel hd 2500, is more powerful then you may think, as i get 45+ fps)

here's a screenshot of the error:

http://s.snipr.me/I01P (also are not accepting this link)

and network status:

http://s.snipr.me/53JV (forums are not accepting this link for some reason)

and then here's my network status according to windows:

http://s.snipr.me/gkUi (same problem as above pics)

DO NOT, link me to xliveless, as the reason i want to login, is multiplayer

mysteryboyee
  • mysteryboyee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:21 PM

WOW, these forums SUCK

mysteryboyee
  • mysteryboyee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:25 AM

omg, you are joking me right now, 4 days, NOT A SINGLE REPLY, these forums are HORRIBLE (as well as full of idiots)

VizCount
  • VizCount

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 08 February 2014 - 01:46 PM

Hey ...look who it is...my smarta$$ friend MB,

Anyways, I'm assuming you've granted GFWL access through your firewall options huh?

Cheers,

mysteryboyee
  • mysteryboyee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:03 PM

(ps, you can say your right all you want about that other thing, but ik what im talking about, i will however not argue about it anymore, because i just want to freaking play gta iv multiplayer)

yes, of course, as well as through my router's firewall

mysteryboyee
  • mysteryboyee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:39 PM

welp, i'm going to go find some OTHER forums for help, as these forums are horrible at being helpful -_-

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

We're born with nothing and we die alone

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:54 AM

Hey sorry but the IV forums aren't very active. To be honest it's not really the best place to get help anyway.

Well although I haven't played IV in about 2 weeks, you aren't the only one with this problem. Someone else posted a screenshot of this in the V PC thread 2 days ago.

GFWL is supposed to shutdown by July 1, 2014. I think it's a little early for Microsoft to shut it down, but if they did, that explains why you can't connect. GFWL is officially dead, and Rockstar did nothing about IV and EFLC.

You'll have to use xliveless if you can't play the game now. Just get your GFWL saves and put them in the folder the xlivless makes for the saves. 

That's my 2 cents. I don't know if it'll work, but there's nothing no one can do at this point.

mysteryboyee
  • mysteryboyee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:52 PM

Hey sorry but the IV forums aren't very active. To be honest it's not really the best place to get help anyway.

Well although I haven't played IV in about 2 weeks, you aren't the only one with this problem. Someone else posted a screenshot of this in the V PC thread 2 days ago.

GFWL is supposed to shutdown by July 1, 2014. I think it's a little early for Microsoft to shut it down, but if they did, that explains why you can't connect. GFWL is officially dead, and Rockstar did nothing about IV and EFLC.

You'll have to use xliveless if you can't play the game now. Just get your GFWL saves and put them in the folder the xlivless makes for the saves. 

That's my 2 cents. I don't know if it'll work, but there's nothing no one can do at this point.

does no one read? i want to play Multiplayer, i cant exactly do that, WITHOUT LOGGING INTO STUPID GFWL (also, gfwl is still online, as i know people who can still connect fine to this day)

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

We're born with nothing and we die alone

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:54 AM

Like I said, I haven't played the game in 2 weeks. I just started it up and was able to log in just fine.

Sucks that you're having trouble with it. I don't know what to tell you, and like I also said, this part of the forums isn't active. Best advice I can give you is uninstalling GFWL and reinstalling the latest version, but good luck with that.

It's shutting down by July 1st so if you can't get it to work by then you're SOL. That's all I have to offer. Sorry that it's not of much use to you. 

You can also try IV:MP if anyone still plays it, but I doubt it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users