I wish the Bifta wasn't in GTA: Online.

67 replies to this topic
Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:54 PM

Sanchez definitely beats Bifta as the best vehicle in an offroad race. Only downside is that most crashes requires a respawn.

paulmgrath
  • paulmgrath

Dope Fiend

• BUSTED!
  • England

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:08 AM

Not something im proud of but the dune buggy out rams the bifta extery time! :)

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

Buddy, I think you're slime.

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:20 AM

Well, while the bifta is competitive in most "offroad" races, It cannot even finish on the tracks that my crew and I race on. Neither can the sanchez. We make it a point to tell people in our race descriptions that these vehicles won't endure, but since nobody reads the descriptions on races, half the people never finish the race. I love getting to the end of my tracks to see a pile of sanchez's and biftas not able to finish. A certain sick satisfaction comes from it. Basically if a bifta or sanchez wins an "offroad" race, it's a yuppie race anyway so it doesn't bother me that a bifta is fast in a straight line.

JohnWeazel
  • JohnWeazel

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:22 AM

The Sanchez is so much better than the Bifta it's not even funny. If a Sanchez rider gets seeded at the front of the starting grid he just wins because no one will catch up with him. The Bifta is not as fast and much, much harder to control. Unmodified the Dune Buggy is almost exactly as fast as the Bifta.

Yeah, that is until someone uses ketchup, then slipstreams you in the ass with a regular vehicle.

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:25 AM

The Sanchez is so much better than the Bifta it's not even funny. If a Sanchez rider gets seeded at the front of the starting grid he just wins because no one will catch up with him. The Bifta is not as fast and much, much harder to control. Unmodified the Dune Buggy is almost exactly as fast as the Bifta.

Yeah, that is until someone uses ketchup, then slipstreams you in the ass with a regular vehicle.

Heinz?

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:25 AM Edited by Sugar Free Nos, 04 February 2014 - 12:26 AM.

Heinz?

No, Sir Kensington's.

sir-kensingtons-ketchup-xl.jpg

It just needs to be removed.

• JohnWeazel likes this

RealHoosier07
  • RealHoosier07

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:34 AM

No way bro...even if it's unbalanced, which every single class is, it's the most fun vehicle to race.  It feels like a fact little go-kart or something.  I have the most fun racing the Bifta over any other vehicle in the game.  It just feels cool driving it.

Some of you just don't understand racing.  The dune buggy IS as fast as the Bifta, but what you continue to ignore is the acceleration of the Bifta is much better than the Dune Buggy.  The motorcycle is okay, but it's too easy to get knocked off by other drivers.  The car you choose depends on the track....if it has lots of straightaways and not many stops/turns, the the Dune Buggy is great...but if it's a race that has lots of hairpin turns and lots of slowing down/accelerating, the Bifta is king of off road.  

Rockstar needs to reclass the vehicles into speed and acceleration ranking.  Speed and Acceleration are the biggest factors in categorizing cars...I'd like to see them re-structure the classes by 8 second cars/9second cars/10 second cars and so forth...this would be much better for racing as any vehicle in that class would be competitive since it's based on speed/acceleration

Well, while the bifta is competitive in most "offroad" races, It cannot even finish on the tracks that my crew and I race on. Neither can the sanchez. We make it a point to tell people in our race descriptions that these vehicles won't endure, but since nobody reads the descriptions on races, half the people never finish the race. I love getting to the end of my tracks to see a pile of sanchez's and biftas not able to finish. A certain sick satisfaction comes from it. Basically if a bifta or sanchez wins an "offroad" race, it's a yuppie race anyway so it doesn't bother me that a bifta is fast in a straight line.

Bro I'll race you on any track any day with my Bifta...if you know how to control your car on the ground AND in the air, it's not hard to finish a race once you know the race

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:36 AM

I have multiple Go-Kart tracks set up just for the bifta.

http://rsg.ms/1fcVPYQ

http://rsg.ms/1fcW325

http://rsg.ms/1fI8yTB

You can race them with any custom vehicle, but if you turn custom vehicles off people will be forced to use the bifta, bf injection, or dunebuggy. They are set up like go-kart tracks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users