Sheriff SUV - Patch 1.09

18 replies to this topic
Phantomymous
  • Phantomymous

Honululu

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:31 PM

Hey!
Ive Seen an Video where you can get an Sheriff SUV in Blaine country with 4 stars and than you can tune it and put it in Garage. but its dont work... is it patched? and why is it patched? i mean glitches like the tank and godmode blablabla will still work, but harmless and friendly things Luke police cars are patched. damn

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:34 PM

That was patched a while ago. I had a Sheriff SUV was a cool ride.
R* swiped it with my Ratloader.

Phantomymous
  • Phantomymous

Honululu

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:40 PM

no other way to get it?

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:48 PM

Nope. Garages have a blacklist now, so even if you can glitch certain vehicles inside, it will erase them.

Rented
  • Rented

San Andreas Rewind Lead Developer

• The Connection
  • England

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:50 PM

slowpoke.png

But yeah for your information no emergency vehicles can be stored.(You ware able to store that one before a patch tho)

• Sugar Free Nos, A Maned Wolf and B-Turb0 like this

SIM-1
  • SIM-1

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:59 PM

Welcome to two months ago. Search button; use it
  • TimelyMeerkat likes this

xxRichter
  • xxRichter

IT'S WARIO TIME!

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:13 PM

Nope. Garages have a blacklist now, so even if you can glitch certain vehicles inside, it will erase them.

Lol no?

I have a police car with only a tracker

and tustin has a garage editor and been saving numbers of restricted vehicles.

It was only deleted from our garages because RSG did it and only way you could had keep them is by not going in the apartment.

SIM-1
  • SIM-1

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:23 PM

Lol no?
I have a police car with only a tracker.

Really!? How did u get a tracker on it?

Soran Is On
  • Soran Is On

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:46 PM

i miss my sherifs granger, shoulda taken a pic when I had it. Have to settle for the civilian granger now, but its got turbo and can still have heavy mg toting guys hanging off the side so not a bad trade off.

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:11 PM

If R* bring the sh*tloader back for all the whiney kids then i want the ability to store a police vehicle. Couldnt even care if it was not upgradable but they werent doing any harm. Didnt own one before R* banned them,but i can see the fun that could be had and more immersion for bounty hunters.

The Ratloader IMO did more harm than a Police car...That ugly old thing hurt my brain. Why anyone would want to own one again is beyond me.

Hector Tavares
  • Hector Tavares

Formally JeepXJFreak98

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:54 PM

If R* bring the sh*tloader back for all the whiney kids then i want the ability to store a police vehicle. Couldnt even care if it was not upgradable but they werent doing any harm. Didnt own one before R* banned them,but i can see the fun that could be had and more immersion for bounty hunters.

The Ratloader IMO did more harm than a Police car...That ugly old thing hurt my brain. Why anyone would want to own one again is beyond me.

If you took it to Los Santos Customs and saw the mods available for it, then you'd see why we like the Rat-Loader so much.

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:59 PM

Lol no?

I have a police car with only a tracker

and tustin has a garage editor and been saving numbers of restricted vehicles.

It was only deleted from our garages because RSG did it and only way you could had keep them is by not going in the apartment.

post proof of this

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:31 PM Edited by Dave Rizza, 03 February 2014 - 07:35 PM.

If you took it to Los Santos Customs and saw the mods available for it, then you'd see why we like the Rat-Loader so much.

I've seen the mods. Still an Ugly ass old thing. Proof that you cant polish a turd.

In fact. I hope that when R* gives them back they remove all mods. Greatest troll ever lol

Hector Tavares
  • Hector Tavares

Formally JeepXJFreak98

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:39 PM

I've seen the mods. Still an Ugly ass old thing. Proof that you cant polish a turd.

In fact. I hope that when R* gives them back they remove all mods. Greatest troll ever lol

So because you don't like the Rat-Loader means that absolutely nobody can have one? Christ, show some respect for classic rat rods. Not everyone likes to speed through oncoming traffic in silly hypercars.

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:47 PM Edited by Dave Rizza, 03 February 2014 - 07:53 PM.

So because you don't like the Rat-Loader means that absolutely nobody can have one? Christ, show some respect for classic rat rods. Not everyone likes to speed through oncoming traffic in silly hypercars.

You missed my entire point son. If R* give in to all the whiney kids begging for there ratloaders then it would only be fair to let us have the storable Police SUV again. They were removed for exactly the same reason. Not once did i say you shouldnt have them so please use your brain and read before you post. In fact go read the thread twice just to be sure.

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:47 PM

Wanna bet?

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:53 PM

Wanna bet?

I stand corrected lol

Hector Tavares
  • Hector Tavares

Formally JeepXJFreak98

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:20 PM

You missed my entire point son. If R* give in to all the whiney kids begging for there ratloaders then it would only be fair to let us have the storable Police SUV again. They were removed for exactly the same reason. Not once did i say you shouldnt have them so please use your brain and read before you post. In fact go read the thread twice just to be sure.

Fair enough. And I'm not your son.  :pp

jessyaudrina
  • jessyaudrina

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:21 PM

To much fun= must be nerfed from the gaming world

C* logic ...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users