Photo

The 21 day Coveted challenge...

501 replies to this topic
tjor24
  • tjor24

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:11 PM

Iv done coveted so many times I can beat it alone in about six-seven minutes you need to snipe about 12 people where the chopper lands ignore the other people they never shoot down the chopper and its all cake from there I would do other missions but nobody ever joins

6-7 minutes?? Not something to brag about lol
  • HolladayMTM and SFBryan18 like this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

WELCOME TO THE TERRORDOME.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:12 PM

Dont do it...I can give you a better idea.

dlow
  • dlow

Just an Old Man

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:15 PM

Ok, so who wants a bet?

Currently at level 58 which is a bit embarassing especially given that I've been active in the game since the launch.. albeit with a bit of a gap when it was all screwed up (no, I know it's still screwed up but I mean I couldn't access properly..)

So.. I'm fed up with my weapon choice being lame and something needs to be done about it..

To that end, I hearby declare that I will now be attempting to farm Coveted virtually all the time I'm on GTA online for the next 21 days..

I've worked it out, if I can play the mission 36 times a day for 21 days, I'll reach level 120 and also be about 9.1M better off.

So, any tips for this?? 

I need to get the time down as much as possible and it'll be on single  player and hard..

Damn dude, that much farming could be hazardous to your health LOL...

Why farm one mission over and over ....sounds boring as hell

And i thought after you completed a mission the first time the payouts and RP points starting nerfing for that mission

I did Roof top Rumble (Martin Mission) yesterday for the first time, Normal settings.playing solo payout was 25k in cash and 4300 RP point, later on a buddy and i did it again set on hard and the My Payout was 16k and the RP was 3100.....my buddy got 25k and 4300RP but it was his first time doing it

I dont know if the payouts decrease each time you do a mission or not or if this one was just an exception.......

But play them all enjoy the game, Rank isnt everything, and weapons can be picked up if you want more than you have unlocked

djdest
  • djdest

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:18 PM

Run down the hill for about 5 seconds until you're not too far from the SUV.

Snipe the man next to the SUV, then swap guns to the carbine or whatever you prefer. Then a couple come up the hill at you from the left, take those out.

Snipe the 2 next to the left SUV at the bottom, one standing on his own in the middle and 2 near the right hand SUV.

Drive down the hill at a reasonable pace.

If anyone shoots from the right SUV ram into the front of it, that will push it backwards and kill the men behind it.

Drive to the left hand one and do the same.

Hand brake it to the right and jump out, then use both SUV's for cover while waiting for the bob.

Shoot the pilot soon as he leaves and jump in. As soon as you get airborne hit right on the D pad to activate the hook and swing it round hard left to make a steady and low pass towards the container.

Ignore everyone shooting at you, you'll be in and out before any major damage can happen to the bob if you're quick enough and grab it first time.

Hook it up and just climb over the hill and towards the lock up. As you approach make your decent and when close enough it will automatically drop the container in the yard and finish the mission with a pass. Don't bother trying to land it carefully.

Job done in solo in approx 4 mins.

I never waste any time or ammo shooting anyone near the container or cove.

Once you've done it a few times you'll soon get through it without thinking about it.
All the sniper shots are good for building up your shooting skills too

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Glitcher In 12 Step Program

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:34 PM Edited by CarimboHanky, 03 February 2014 - 01:33 PM.

only covered for 21 days... f*ck that sh*t!

i have leveled 47 ranks battling on the streets. i used to do missions til i hit rank 47. i dont remember ever repeating a mission over and over again as i get bored.

people should really play the game for fun, rather than turn it into a torture grindfest, soon or later you would level up anyway.

well to each it own...

farm the mission on freeaim server as it give you more RP, have fun!

Dont do it...I can give you a better idea.

yeah tell him how to get 100k and 7500rp from crate drops...

MrHollick
  • MrHollick

W9SMH

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:36 PM

You'd get to 120 a hellava lot faster if you picked up a buzzard and just did Crystal Clear Out III. Set aim to free aim and set on hard you get 3100 RP and 7K cash every three minutes.

So if you wanna lvl up CCOIII is way better. I've done both coveted and CCOIII and let me tell you CCOIII is the way to go.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:38 PM

Sell a car and do rooftop rumble
  • medodido likes this

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:45 PM Edited by Malibu454, 03 February 2014 - 01:46 PM.

How much RP does coveted give on hard?
Why not mix it up w/ CCO 3 in a Buzzard. Gives about 3000 RP
You don't even need ammo and the pegasus buzzard is just down the road from where you start.
You can even hop out and loot all the corpses after the first area.
I see someone beat me to it ;P

KnobCheez
  • KnobCheez

Gangsta

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:52 PM

OP do you have a Buzzard?
If you're interested in RP more than cash then there are better missions to grind than Coveted.

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

NOT a little passive-aggressive bitch

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:53 PM

OK, notes are being scribbled here!

I'll get a check on CCO 3 then and see how that clocks in for RP and time..

might have to retitle the thread then...   :blink:

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:57 PM

Just in case you guys don't realize, until you move down the hill and finish the first objective of reaching the cove, the Cargobob doesn't spawn. This is why it's fastest to jump into the SUV and drive down the right side as fast as you can. Once the yellow dot disappears, you can deal with the two SUV squads at the bottom however you want.

KnobCheez
  • KnobCheez

Gangsta

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:58 PM

Ok, so who wants a bet?
Currently at level 58 which is a bit embarassing especially given that I've been active in the game since the launch.. albeit with a bit of a gap when it was all screwed up (no, I know it's still screwed up but I mean I couldn't access properly..)

So.. I'm fed up with my weapon choice being lame and something needs to be done about it..

To that end, I hearby declare that I will now be attempting to farm Coveted virtually all the time I'm on GTA online for the next 21 days..

I've worked it out, if I can play the mission 36 times a day for 21 days, I'll reach level 120 and also be about 9.1M better off.

So, any tips for this?? 

I need to get the time down as much as possible and it'll be on single  player and hard..

Damn dude, that much farming could be hazardous to your health LOL...

Why farm one mission over and over ....sounds boring as hell

And i thought after you completed a mission the first time the payouts and RP points starting nerfing for that mission

I did Roof top Rumble (Martin Mission) yesterday for the first time, Normal settings.playing solo payout was 25k in cash and 4300 RP point, later on a buddy and i did it again set on hard and the My Payout was 16k and the RP was 3100.....my buddy got 25k and 4300RP but it was his first time doing it

I dont know if the payouts decrease each time you do a mission or not or if this one was just an exception.......
But play them all enjoy the game, Rank isnt everything, and weapons can be picked up if you want more than you have unlocked

I did Rooftop Rumble for the 1st time recently and couldn't believe the payout 25G's for such an easy mission.

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:02 PM

Difference is you can't replay Rooftop Rumble by pressing square. They patched that for NPC given missions.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:05 PM

My tip would be to tell you you're insane.

Coveted is boring and you could not even pay me real money to play that for 2 hours let alone 21 days..

I've got 2 characters over lvl 100.  I've played coveted 6 times.    So have fun...:p

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:11 PM

I really don't think you'll actually do this, I've done my fair share of coveted farming and it gets real old real fast.

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:15 PM

Can't do that mission more than 3 times without getting sick of it

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:22 PM

Did Processed today with 3 other 100 plus level players...done in under 9 minutes.

MrHollick
  • MrHollick

W9SMH

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:23 PM

Oh here is a video of CCOIII I made a while ago. Be aware that while recovering this video I didn't have aim set to Free Aim, this is very important because with Free Aim on you will get an extra 500 RP a round. Also I have improved considerably on my flight path hahah and can cut about two minutes off this time. Hope this video will give you a better idea of the mission.

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:30 PM

It's hilarious to see all the glitch tards/mindless murderers, who have absolutely NO CLUE about missions in game. You're all a bunch of ignoramus's. Sick of you losers being so ignorant and uneducated to most of the legit created and intended content and interaction. f*cking "games should only be for fun" jackoffs should go back to Uno or Go Fish, or whatever caters to your miniscule, barely able to swallow your own drool, IQ...

That being said, OP there are better ways to earn money than just Coveted farming. But if you feel that's your thing, best of luck. Hope you reach your goals.

Welshlad
  • Welshlad

Too much hate in the world

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:33 PM

The best bet if youre only looking to rank up is keep racing (nd winning) the longest races give the most rp and gta $

Thats how i did it, missions can be unpredictable with some taking alot of time for not much reward, get online with buddies and race! gd luck :lol: 

gtahighroller
  • gtahighroller

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:42 PM

It's hilarious to see all the glitch tards/mindless murderers, who have absolutely NO CLUE about missions in game. You're all a bunch of ignoramus's. Sick of you losers being so ignorant and uneducated to most of the legit created and intended content and interaction. f*cking "games should only be for fun" jackoffs should go back to Uno or Go Fish, or whatever caters to your miniscule, barely able to swallow your own drool, IQ...

That being said, OP there are better ways to earn money than just Coveted farming. But if you feel that's your thing, best of luck. Hope you reach your goals.

lol youre a real intellectual, grinding cash in a video game. if someone finds it fun thats cool but it doesnt make you any better/smarter than a casual player.

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:56 PM

lol youre a real intellectual, grinding cash in a video game. if someone finds it fun thats cool but it doesnt make you any better/smarter than a casual player.
Do you even comprehend the things you read ? Or is it just letters and words?

My rant is for people who DON'T do the legit things to earn cash in game, or know anything about those LEGIT aspects of the game.

My words to OP are sincere.

Congratulations, you've just been educated. Feels good, doesn't it.

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:19 PM Edited by RAS_ZeroZ, 03 February 2014 - 03:20 PM.

Successfully dropping the container in the water is very inconsistant. One of my friends did it the other day by accident.. dropped the container on the ground near the van & dirtbikes.. it slid into the water and the mission passed. Last night he asked some guy to stop flying so he could "show him how it's done" and he just dropped it into the water in the same place and we failed the mission lol.  Tried it again and it didn't work.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:29 PM

Omg if I could record you'd see how easy it is to do Coveted solo. No sniper rifle needed. 4 minutes every time. Too bad there isn't a version on PC yet because I could easily record with fraps.

Anyways, grab truck, drive down the right side of the hill, take out two SUV's with whatever but explosives work best, wait for Cargobob, grab crate and done.

4 minutes is too long.

I can do it a little under 3, solo.

#GetOnMyLevel

huckmonkey
  • huckmonkey

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:30 PM

Do you even comprehend the things you read ? Or is it just letters and words?

My rant is for people who DON'T do the legit things to earn cash in game, or know anything about those LEGIT aspects of the game.

My words to OP are sincere.

Congratulations, you've just been educated. Feels good, doesn't it.

You f*cked up what you read as well. He's looking for rp, not cash. Do YOU even comprehend what YOU read, or is it all just letters and words?

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:38 PM

If looking for RP do survival.
  • huckmonkey likes this

gtarelatedusername2
  • gtarelatedusername2

Demanufacture

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:45 PM Edited by gtarelatedusername2, 03 February 2014 - 03:46 PM.

OK, notes are being scribbled here!

I'll get a check on CCO 3 then and see how that clocks in for RP and time..

might have to retitle the thread then...   :blink:

Violent Duct seems about as popular as Coveted when it comes to farming. Personally I feel Coveted is faster and offers a bit more sniping practice, which never hurts.

Also make sure to always set the time of day to noon and clear weather, just to make it a little easier.

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

NOT a little passive-aggressive bitch

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:07 PM

Also make sure to always set the time of day to noon and clear weather, just to make it a little easier.

Learnt that a while back... I actually had to apologise to some players when I once hosted coveted in the dark and it went pear-shaped... can't snipe for sh*t with no light...

MindEntropy
  • MindEntropy

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:16 PM

I don't understand why you need to farm coveted. There are plenty of Martin Missions such as Mixed up with coke, los santos connection, extradtion etc. at your level that you can play as well. There are some lester missions you can also run which give better RP and money. You can also play survivals, which can help you rank up fast with kill RP plus the RP for finishing it. Mixed up with coke takes about 5 minutes. Jump the fence pop a grenade at the truck at the far right. Jump the fence again and get in your car, launch a grenade from your car over the wall on the other side to destroy the other truck. Then youre already in your car and can chase down the other two. Easy. Play them on hard, and you got lots of RP. If you have a buzzard much easier too. I never play coveted, one of the most boring missions in the game. I don't understand how people farm that. You can even get solid higher level missions by hitting quick job on your phone as higher levels often host their missions to make them easier and quicker. 

No need to torture yourself. Just play the game. 

Coral_City
  • Coral_City

The Don

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:17 PM

Are on the 360? Let's farm together. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users