The 21 day Coveted challenge...

501 replies to this topic
WarnerKiller
  • WarnerKiller

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 February 2014 - 05:03 PM

So what do you get Merryweather for? And what do they cost? I can usually drill everyone in the garage in under 20 seconds. If a second person can take out the guys at the front doors then it'll be even easier.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

2ND TO NONE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 February 2014 - 05:34 PM

Chopper..I think 1K

h1r0ll3r
  • h1r0ll3r

Calm and cool with just a hint of psychotic tendencies

• Members

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:00 PM

HAHA, I farmed the hell out of Coveted when I started out. I've played that mission probably about 1000+ times. It get SOOOOO boring after about the 10th time you play it and it really is a grind. So boring.......so boring. But, because of that, I'm level 155 legit and unlocked everything. I just wanted to unlock the minigun initially but then I got a little carried away with it. Now that my hard earned gifted money is gone, I'll probably play Coveted again to get more cash. 

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

2ND TO NONE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:12 PM

HAHA, I farmed the hell out of Coveted when I started out. I've played that mission probably about 1000+ times. It get SOOOOO boring after about the 10th time you play it and it really is a grind. So boring.......so boring. But, because of that, I'm level 155 legit and unlocked everything. I just wanted to unlock the minigun initially but then I got a little carried away with it. Now that my hard earned gifted money is gone, I'll probably play Coveted again to get more cash. 

IMO play RR.

sadpandamakeup
  • sadpandamakeup

Thug

• Members

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:35 PM

The 21 day coveted challenge . . . that sounds so tedious I don't know why people put themselves through such torture.  How about the one hour car duping challenge instead?  You'll make more in that one hour than 21 days of picking up containers :lol:

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

2ND TO NONE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:44 PM

Cheaters fail

WarnerKiller
  • WarnerKiller

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:46 PM

But you'll also be a cheating scumbag. I think the OP wanted to do it legit.

Ugotsmoked - I ain't spending a grand on a helicopter! Just do it the normal way - I bet it's hardly any quicker with the chopper.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

2ND TO NONE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:52 PM

Ugotsmoked - I ain't spending a grand on a helicopter! Just do it the normal way - I bet it's hardly any quicker with the chopper.

Its worth it if you do it a lot...and it removes the chance factor.

sadpandamakeup
  • sadpandamakeup

Thug

• Members

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:57 PM

Lol.  Call me whatever names you want.  I'll still be the one who's actually having fun because I get to buy whatever I want, when I want it.  You have to do "work" before you can afford to buy what you want to buy. 

WarnerKiller
  • WarnerKiller

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:57 PM

I've never been killed en route to Madrazzos. I'd more likely kill myself trying to land the chopper! Plus you're spending $1000 each time!

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

2ND TO NONE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 February 2014 - 07:03 PM

I've never been killed en route to Madrazzos. I'd more likely kill myself trying to land the chopper! Plus you're spending $1000 each time!

Youve never had that granger ram you?

WarnerKiller
  • WarnerKiller

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 February 2014 - 07:10 PM

Yeah, he got me a few times - never killed me though. I just sped off again. We'll give it a go later - Don't want to be dropping $1000 every mission though. Plus I quite enjoy the drive.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

2ND TO NONE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 February 2014 - 07:12 PM

Yeah, he got me a few times - never killed me though. I just sped off again. We'll give it a go later - Don't want to be dropping $1000 every mission though. Plus I quite enjoy the drive.

Ok...this guy was paying the fee each time so I was not complaining. It might only be $250 I could be wrong.

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

The Big Puffa

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 07 April 2014 - 09:26 AM Edited by Doktor Gott, 07 April 2014 - 09:26 AM.

Holynecrothread Batman!

Actually, screw it, I want to get to level 200 - so, it's Coveted farming time again!

576 Coveted missions, 28 days, 10.5M in cash!

Not going to give updates on this, but if anyone sees any signs of mental illness in me while doing this, please contact the appropriate authorities...

• ivarblaauw likes this

Jobbo
  • Jobbo

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 April 2014 - 09:39 AM

You really ought to switch to Rooftop Rumble if RP farming is your intention. 

BTW, in reference to your sig - I quite like the minigun having finally unlocked it at the weekend.  It's quite useful for destroying the Grangers at the end of RR.

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

The Big Puffa

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 07 April 2014 - 09:41 AM

Yah - sig is irony overload... Minigun is damn useful if people come steaming at you in a car round a corner and you're stood up on a ledge and just swiss cheese them..  (usually to cries of OMG minigun!!!?!!)

Doing Coveted cos a) it's cheap on ammo and b) I've got playlists for it, so it really cuts down the time it takes reloading etc..

Can lock myself into a solo playlist and rinse it in no time.. cna probably do it blindfolded tbh.. :D

• Jobbo likes this

¥en
  • ¥en

Get Cage'd

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:41 AM

People still grind Coveted for RP? Inefficient :D

Jobbo
  • Jobbo

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:57 AM

I still do Coveted x4 for quick money.  Although I can't resist taking everyone out most of the time, slowing myself down.  I've deleted the longer playlists because you can simply repeat the x4 one (not that I ever do).

Tried an RPG to get the Grangers at the bottom of the hill over the weekend; if you aim with the sniper first then it's easy to hit it :)  Pricey though...

• Doktor Gott likes this

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 07 April 2014 - 12:24 PM

no_life.png

Tali vas Normandy
  • Tali vas Normandy

Now serving cherry flavored lumas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 12:29 PM

People still grind Coveted for RP? Inefficient :D

Grinding coveted alone is inefficient imo

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

The Big Puffa

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 07 April 2014 - 12:36 PM

I still do Coveted x4 for quick money.  Although I can't resist taking everyone out most of the time, slowing myself down.  I've deleted the longer playlists because you can simply repeat the x4 one (not that I ever do).

Tried an RPG to get the Grangers at the bottom of the hill over the weekend; if you aim with the sniper first then it's easy to hit it :)  Pricey though...

Oh you can snipe with the heavy sniper and blow everything up... same effect far less cost.. just takes a bit of effort with some of the grangers to get the fuel tanks blown - the ones on the opposite side definitely need to be from a different angle than on top of the hill - though you're probably just as quick to snipe headshots on everyone anyways...

and as for the no lilfe... well things are going to be pretty dull till the new updates hit and I've had my fill of squealers and cheats for now.. rather come back into real virtual life once things are tidied up a bit and more people are in session...

Quite happy to work a bit and make an eight figure sum tbh...

Jobbo
  • Jobbo

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 April 2014 - 12:45 PM

Can you blow the Grangers at the foot of the hill up with the heavy sniper?  I thought you had to shoot from the other side, so by the time you get to a location to do so, everyone would have to be dead already.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users