Photo

The Villains Topic

17 replies to this topic
snakewithoutatongue
  • snakewithoutatongue

gta shooter

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:49 AM

Gta V villains are the worst ones in the Gta history there's no proper story for them they are not ruthless like Tennypenny,Sonny Forelli,Big Smoke.I know that most of R* games sight was on GTA ONLINE but still they failed to bring the best villains for Gta V

Final Fantasy VII is still said to be the popular out of all FFs due its villain Sephiroth.Batman series is popular due to Joker.

Rockstar should learn from Lance Vance Dance.

• Drunken Cowboy likes this

TheTechPoTaToCHIP
  • TheTechPoTaToCHIP

Tech Knight

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:03 PM

I disagree, I found that Steve Heins was more despicable and annoying than the other antagonists in the series. If I could only kill one gta antagonist, it would be him.

• Luddite, Themonsterhunter, atsjoonas and 3 others like this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:46 PM Edited by ten-a-penny, 03 February 2014 - 03:51 PM.

Tenn"y"penny? :dozing:

EDIT: my favorite CHARACTER in a game is......read the damn username! :evilgrin:

*sarcasm mode off*

the best character from all the games I played would be Frank Tenpenny. Eddie Pulaski as a second, but I don't think he's a "villain" :dozing:

• Detective Phelps likes this

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:13 PM Edited by Los Santos Police Department, 03 February 2014 - 07:14 PM.

Haines and Weston were annoying, and they deserved what happened to them in ending C, especially Weston.  :devil:

As for the Chinese gang boss and Stretch, they could have been improved, if you ask me. Stretch, in particular, needs improvements. He only had a few lines and was only in 2 or 3 missions.

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

Proud Asshole

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Topic [GTA] 2013

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:24 PM

I disagree, I found that Steve Heins was more despicable and annoying than the other antagonists in the series. If I could only kill one gta antagonist, it would be him.

But what did he really do other than push Michael around and call him some names? (As Michael had done to him.) He bullied Michael (for some reason accompanied by Franklin and for some REALLY f*ckING UNKNOWN reason accompanied by Trevor) to do some jobs for him because he had legal leverage over him. He was an annoying douche. In that regard, he's like a less likable Brucie. Or Vlad. You kill Vlad really early on. He's a dunce. He's a douche and he dies for being so.

Compare that to Dimitri, developing a friendly and eventually antagonistic relationship with Niko; kidnapping him and Roman, kidnapping Roman again, sending men out to kill him, and killing Roman depending on what ending you chose. (Hope everyone played IV, 'cause spoliers lol)

But back to the OP's topic, these villains really were a f*cking joke. I get into detail on my super dooper thread: http://gtaforums.com...-with-vs-story/

But in a nutshell. Devon Weston was a bored billionaire who had the guys steal some cars and didn't pay them on time.

Haines was an annoying FIB agent and doing his job unorthodox.

Mr. Chang (Or something, I don't even f*cking remember) was conducting proper revenge on Trevor for f*cking over his business.

Stretch sold the guys some fake drugs... Seriously? Stretch is the worst. At least Haines, Weston, and Chang committed SOME personal affront to the guys, but Stretch was really no threat or nuisance to them. And what a climax. A quick drive-by with Michael.

Read my other post. (Vote it Post of the Year 2013! I command thee!) And yeah, even the lousy yet potential antagonist of Madrazzo wasn't even seen.

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:31 PM

But what did he really do other than push Michael around and call him some names? (As Michael had done to him.) He bullied Michael (for some reason accompanied by Franklin and for some REALLY f*ckING UNKNOWN reason accompanied by Trevor)

The FIB were at Franklin's house, and Trevor was promised Brad's release if he co-operated with the FIB.

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:02 PM

I was really hoping this game wouldn't have any antagonist at all...

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:06 PM Edited by Los Santos Police Department, 03 February 2014 - 08:08 PM.

I was really hoping this game wouldn't have any antagonist at all...

Well, what's a GTA without an antagonist?   

It's a like a tradition now. Every GTA needs at least one antagonist.

• Vanto likes this

JohnWeazel
  • JohnWeazel

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:01 PM

Ewww where's the dislike button?

• HeLennon likes this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:06 PM

It seems like Madrazo was a better antagonist than any of the actual villains. 

• Sprue likes this

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:42 PM

Gta V villains are the worst ones in the Gta history there's no proper story for them 

I think Weston was a hell of a villain, but they weren't able to focus on him because of their plan to make multiple antagonists. I do question the reason for what they did. I would've assumed The Lost was Trevor's main antagonist. I would've also assumed Franklin didn't have one. I'm not sure how Stretch is an antagonist when he was barely a part of the story. 

Oh well. it could've been worse.

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:46 PM

I wouldn't necessarily call them "villains". More like rich, disloyal, and stuck-up assholes.

But yeah.. I can't believe I utterly hate a bunch of fictional pixel characters.  :lol: 

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:18 PM

its just that I thought that since this gta "revolved" around heists, I thought that they wouldn't really have any opposition. just Michael and trevor going at it, whit franklin watching from the side line. instead we got some f*ck nigga ass antagonists.

oh and off topic, but in one thread I saw some idiot arguing that devin Weston was cool and that he didn't do anything to deserve to die and that he should've been a protagonist...

my mind was sh*tted on...

ChrisMathers3501
  • ChrisMathers3501

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:04 AM

It seems like Madrazo was a better antagonist than any of the actual villains. 

I agree.  Haines and Weston were douchebags and Wei Cheng and Stretch needed to go, but Madrazo was a pretty badass bad guy.  He only ended up looking like a pussy because he pissed off Trevor.  Let's face it - Madrazo's no pussy.  He's a Mexican cartel boss.  But Trevor?  Trevor is Trevor.  Only Trevor would be crazy enough to provoke war with The Lost MC, the Wei Cheng Triad, the Madrazo Cartel, the O'Neil family, the Varrios Los Aztecas, the Vagos, the Ballas, Merryweather Security, the IAA, the FIB, and the United States Army ALL ON PURPOSE.  I mean, kidnapping the guy's wife like that?  When that happened I was like "Dammit, Trevor" the same way you'd be if you had an idiot brother who came home with a smashed fender.

I liked that thing with his ear, too.  Seemed like a subtle Breaking Bad reference to when Mike took a graze wound to the ear.

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:10 AM

the only true boss in gta lore is big smokey smoke cause he had a health bar and a love for cheeseburgers.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:23 AM

Big Smoke was a villian? Didn't he just go nuts because of all the power?

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

Proud Asshole

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Topic [GTA] 2013

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:25 AM

Big Smoke was a villian? Didn't he just go nuts because of all the power?

He also exploited the Families for his own personal gain and tried to kill CJ.

Maybe not the MAIN antagonist, that seems more of Tenpenny's spot, but definitely more fleshed out than anyone in GTA V.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:39 AM

Well all he got was power up on his head, I've never been in any mission or anything that involved him trying to kill me except the last one. Plus from what i've read it seems like you did not pay attention to the story in V.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users