Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA V: Next Gen Console Discussion

514 replies to this topic
IDAS Leader
  • IDAS Leader

We're not strong, We're injustice strong !!!

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 11:44 PM

Right now I'm watching Bad Boys 2, such a classic film. The scenery and action makes me miss Vice City even more. Liberty City & Los Santos have had the HD remake, I think Rockstar need to reboot probably the most popular GTA game ever and get us back in Miami!

R* talked about Vice City returning in GTA before, but they said that one huge part about Vice City as a location was the era it was in. I doubt Miami would work in a modern setting, and I rather see LC, SF or LV.

Not Liberty City again.

Achi28
  • Achi28

--

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2014 - 11:52 AM

I don't expect anything today, but at this point it's beginning to frustrate me that there's no sign of a NG/PC GTA V. They could at least show a statement that they're working on it, just to calm the people down(especially those on this forum).
Still hoping for a miracle though..
  • ARC8_1982 likes this

ARC8_1982
  • ARC8_1982

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:37 PM

I don't expect anything today, but at this point it's beginning to frustrate me that there's no sign of a NG/PC GTA V. They could at least show a statement that they're working on it, just to calm the people down(especially those on this forum).
Still hoping for a miracle though..

I dont know if we should expect an announcement anytime soon,but like you said,they could show us a statement,this way we would know its coming or not,just simple yes or no,miracles do happen......besides who knows,maybe they want to surprise us ? :)

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, I always carry my heat in these streets

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 April 2014 - 12:42 PM

Right now I'm watching Bad Boys 2, such a classic film. The scenery and action makes me miss Vice City even more. Liberty City & Los Santos have had the HD remake, I think Rockstar need to reboot probably the most popular GTA game ever and get us back in Miami!

R* talked about Vice City returning in GTA before, but they said that one huge part about Vice City as a location was the era it was in. I doubt Miami would work in a modern setting, and I rather see LC, SF or LV.

Not Liberty City again.

@ poklane

I really hate it when certain people on this site say that same ol' rubbish you have just stated here. So, just because of the huge success of the first Vice City and it's 1980s setting and vibe, it must mean that any future Vice City will not work unless it takes place in the 1980s ? There is much more to Miami than the 1980s era, modern day Miami is the perfect setting for a new GTA.  Not everything about VC has to revolve around the 80s. 

Don't be so absurd. 

• InfiniteTias likes this

lazloisdavrock
  • lazloisdavrock

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:06 AM

E3 will be here soon enough. go outside mang

PoppYourHead
  • PoppYourHead

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:48 PM

This wait is beyond reasonable, I know that in the past it was common, but times changed since 2004 and the first san andreas, back then the rumor of a new game took much more time to spread and today its alot faster spreading.

From all the clues and hints about GTA V PC/NG, we kinda figured we are going to get it sometime in the future. but what tha hell did we PC/NG did that is sooo baaaad that we need to suffer like this? we love the game (at least for me gta is no.1), and don't tell me "if you love the game buy a console" that doesn't work. because I love the game but I wont downgrade my life..

anyway I want to buy W_D, not for the game itself that looks nice, but just for the idea its on PC and they really bothered to come and say "For you PC gamers"... (look marketing works)

#ThanksCargoBob

AhmadJ
  • AhmadJ

Prankster

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 28 April 2014 - 11:33 AM

Would there be Special/Collectors Edition if a next-gen version is officially happening

MSCROnline
  • MSCROnline

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 April 2014 - 01:15 PM

If it does release on next-gen all our stats better carry over to the online.

ARC8_1982
  • ARC8_1982

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 April 2014 - 04:39 PM

I Dont know,maybe i would buy NG console,but as long GTA V remain non existent on NG,i know i wont.NG lacks the GTA V thats the problem.

A.O.D.88
  • A.O.D.88

Brian Jeremy TLAD

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 05:23 AM Edited by A.O.D.88, 30 April 2014 - 05:25 AM.

Rockstar is most likely delaying the Next Gen versions in order to cut massive amounts of content from their single-player and transfer it all to their precious "gta online"

• MythAlex likes this

InfiniteTias
  • InfiniteTias

GTA Veteran

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:43 PM

Rumors saying that Rockstar and a next gen version of GTA V might happen on Sony's E3!!

http://www.dualshock...-and-much-more/

ARC8_1982
  • ARC8_1982

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:50 PM

There's also rumours that says this year pc version will be released,but not NG versions,presumably next year at the earliest.

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

I know you've been complaining, but you weren't ready.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:11 PM

Rumors saying that Rockstar and a next gen version of GTA V might happen on Sony's E3!!

http://www.dualshock...-and-much-more/

"Ground Theft Auto V"...

Aleph-Zero
  • Aleph-Zero

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:22 PM Edited by Aleph-Zero, 07 May 2014 - 10:22 PM.

"Ground Theft Auto V"...

sinkhole-swallow-cars-in-chicago-video.j

• Davo the Assassin, Spider-Vice, GTA_dog and 6 others like this

lazloisdavrock
  • lazloisdavrock

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2014 - 06:35 PM Edited by lazloisdavrock, 11 May 2014 - 06:36 PM.

I personally have a feeling that Sony is in bed with Rockstar, and currently have some sort of timed exclusivity for GTAV and the PS4.  

All will be told come June.

kill1uk
  • kill1uk

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 May 2014 - 09:32 AM

EikhUmO.pnghttps://live.xbox.com/en-GB/SiteSearch/Search?q=gta%20v 

• Aleph-Zero and Mister P like this

lazloisdavrock
  • lazloisdavrock

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 May 2014 - 09:33 PM

welp, during Rockstars fiscal meeting today they confirmed they are working on a "Next Gen prooject due this fiscal year"   pretty much obvious what that is

KidAmnesiac42
  • KidAmnesiac42

Chin up, Cheer up. Chin up.

• Members

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:10 AM

I hope they'll release it on PS4/XB1, but it needs at least these things for me to buy it:

- Everything I've done in GTA Online on the PS3 needs to be carried over the PS4. I don't feel like starting all over again. Also if somehow save files for the SP can carry over, or I can get bonuses for completing the Story on PS3, that'd be nice.

- Increase in maximum number of players. At least 24, but I (and a lot of other people) would like to see 32.

- As an addition to the point above, exclusive content in terms of jobs: big 'maps' for Deathmatches and Captures that suit 32 players, and racing tracks that support 32 players.

- Also have some exclusive content for people who already own the current-gen (PS3/Xbox 360) version. I'd say 1 cool car and 1 gun.

- All (free) DLC released on PS3/Xbox 360 so far needs to come with it, on the disc would be even better. CE/SE DLC should also carry over for free.

- Increase in performance and looks: better graphics, higher definition (900p native bare minimum, but should be 1080p native if possible). Also the frame rate needs to be better obviously, just like loading times.

- Better servers. The servers we have now are f*cking awful.

- It would be nice if I don't have to pay another €60,- for the game. If they somehow could do a upgrade program similar to games like Ghosts and BF4, that'd be f*cking awesome!

I agree with everything save the not paying $60.... If they invest millions into a deeper version on next gen with all of this improved... THEY CAN TAKE MY MONEY!

Rizqan
  • Rizqan

Formerly known as Rizqan7

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 17 May 2014 - 04:11 AM

Is GTA V in future console soon has better graphic? BTW, I think Watch Dogs can beat GTA V graphic but not the gameplay.

Chrome_Adderz
  • Chrome_Adderz

Johanna Marston

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 17 May 2014 - 11:28 AM

Is GTA V in future console soon has better graphic? BTW, I think Watch Dogs can beat GTA V graphic but not the gameplay.

What the f*ck are you talking about? You do know that W_D has PC and Next-gen versions, right?

But if you ask me, I'd say NO. Because the 360/PS3 version of GTA V looks a lot better than that of W_D's.

Flameboy2278
  • Flameboy2278

The Punisher

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2014 - 12:01 AM

If at E3 this year they announce GTA V for PS4/Xbox One and PC it'd would be totally awesome! All our stats carry over and up 32 player servers along with a graphics upgrade and more NPCs and animals online I would be sold.

Just hope it happens :D Time will tell.....

Mister P
  • Mister P

GTA V PC

• Members
  • France

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:38 PM

What the f*ck are you talking about? You do know that W_D has PC and Next-gen versions, right?

But if you ask me, I'd say NO. Because the 360/PS3 version of GTA V looks a lot better than that of W_D's.

I can agree that GTA V have pretty awesome graphics for an odl gen console, but W_D was developed for the New gen, so it will be even more beautiful. Remains to be seen what look like GTA V on PC

kj2022
  • kj2022

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 19 May 2014 - 05:18 PM

If at E3 this year they announce GTA V for PS4/Xbox One and PC it'd would be totally awesome! All our stats carry over and up 32 player servers along with a graphics upgrade and more NPCs and animals online I would be sold.

Just hope it happens :D Time will tell.....

Don't expect any announcement at E3, around the time of it, possibly, but never at E3 itself. 

fac316
  • fac316

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 May 2014 - 04:30 PM

I would've rather they waited for the nex gens then this dissapointment, sure you can drive around in a big map, but after that it feels lifeless.

• A.O.D.88 likes this

Swaggbro
  • Swaggbro

Im Just a Gamer.. patiently waiting for GTA V

• Members

Posted 21 May 2014 - 02:02 AM

Do you guys think that if Rockstar release GTA V on next gen, they should make it a bigger/different game in terms of content? Like some of the things they cut in the beta versions for the ps3/X360 version, added in the next gen version. They could do that right? Im just asking because that's how i felt about NBA 2k14 on 360 and the Xbox one versions. They're two different games to me. I really hope their project is GTAV on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
  • fac316 likes this

fac316
  • fac316

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 May 2014 - 03:27 PM

Do you guys think that if Rockstar release GTA V on next gen, they should make it a bigger/different game in terms of content? Like some of the things they cut in the beta versions for the ps3/X360 version, added in the next gen version. They could do that right? Im just asking because that's how i felt about NBA 2k14 on 360 and the Xbox one versions. They're two different games to me. I really hope their project is GTAV on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.

I hope too, the fact we waited 10 years for the "sequel" for San Andreas, just to have almost all the features from SA/IV to be replaced with Yoga, Towing Missions, ONLY 4 bounty hunting missions, ONLY 5 rampages, Special Abilities that no1 gives a damn abt, only like 3 missions inolving Vinewood, let alone some thought we'd help Sue Murray and Jock Cranley on the campaign. Races that even a donkey brianed individual could finish 1st. And lets not get started with the lack of Vigilante/Police Computer, or lack of violent things to do in the game. and the robocops of course.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 May 2014 - 03:39 PM

Sequel to San Andreas? Are you f*cking stupid or did you not pay attention for three years? Or maybe you're just a bad troll. The GTA series are completely different to each other and do not have any sequels or prequels as each game is different to the other even though GTA 3 to SA is in the same universe, and IV and V in the same universe.

If you expected a sequel or a remake of SA, then boy you must be nuts. And who the f*ck waited ten years? Where did you pull that out from?

• Mister P likes this

mobe
  • mobe

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 May 2014 - 04:24 PM

Sony's E3 press conference on the 9th of June might be worth a date in your diaries.......

the_samich
  • the_samich

Thug

• Members

Posted 22 May 2014 - 04:36 AM

Sequel to San Andreas? Are you f*cking stupid or did you not pay attention for three years? Or maybe you're just a bad troll. The GTA series are completely different to each other and do not have any sequels or prequels as each game is different to the other even though GTA 3 to SA is in the same universe, and IV and V in the same universe.

If you expected a sequel or a remake of SA, then boy you must be nuts. And who the f*ck waited ten years? Where did you pull that out from?

I'm pretty sure he didn't mean it how you took it so chill the f*ck out. As far as ten year, SA was released October of 2004. Not exactly ten years but close enough. SA was my favorite GTA so I couldn't wait for them to go back and was pretty let down for another LC.

Chrome_Adderz
  • Chrome_Adderz

Johanna Marston

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 22 May 2014 - 10:05 AM Edited by <Yang3, 22 May 2014 - 10:34 AM.

The TC should make a poll. Something in the line of:

GTA V Next Gen at Sony's E3 2014 conference?

Choices: Yes, No, Maybe, I don't mind.

About the LC>SA>VC>LC arguement: Judging by the history of the GTA series, we're more likely seeing LC again as the setting for the next; full-fledged GTA.

Instead of the same LC from IV. We might see a remade LC with more areas/neighborhoods, new gangs, new people as well as the more detailed map, of course. Thus, a new GTA Universe as a whole.

On the other hand, we might just see the same LC from IV - a more detailed map, still in the HD universe. But, with more areas added around LC in the likes of Staten Island, the Carraways, etc.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users