I hope they'll release it on PS4/XB1, but it needs at least these things for me to buy it:
- Everything I've done in GTA Online on the PS3 needs to be carried over the PS4. I don't feel like starting all over again. Also if somehow save files for the SP can carry over, or I can get bonuses for completing the Story on PS3, that'd be nice.
- Increase in maximum number of players. At least 24, but I (and a lot of other people) would like to see 32.
- As an addition to the point above, exclusive content in terms of jobs: big 'maps' for Deathmatches and Captures that suit 32 players, and racing tracks that support 32 players.
- Also have some exclusive content for people who already own the current-gen (PS3/Xbox 360) version. I'd say 1 cool car and 1 gun.
- All (free) DLC released on PS3/Xbox 360 so far needs to come with it, on the disc would be even better. CE/SE DLC should also carry over for free.
- Increase in performance and looks: better graphics, higher definition (900p native bare minimum, but should be 1080p native if possible). Also the frame rate needs to be better obviously, just like loading times.
- Better servers. The servers we have now are f*cking awful.
- It would be nice if I don't have to pay another €60,- for the game. If they somehow could do a upgrade program similar to games like Ghosts and BF4, that'd be f*cking awesome!