Prison f*cking thugz fights

48 replies to this topic
G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:01 PM

After hours and hours of deep thought and to some extend, soul searching, I think I may have a solution. STOP DOING RANDOM DM'S. Open the map, hover over DM which is acceptable to your liking, press square(if your PS3). Invite said friends. F*ck me it's no hard is it.

And wind up in a bottomless queue? Whether you host it yourself or join it, chances are low you'll end up somewhere faster than if you search via Join Random DM.

What actually needs to happen:

Online >> Join Job >> Join Random DM >> Join R* Created

Online >> Join Job >> Join Random DM >> Join R* Verified

It's that simple.

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:03 PM

I hate it too. Made a thread about my hate on it and it got locked with no explanation whatsoever.

Soulrise
  • Soulrise

Original Guerrilla

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:06 PM

It's not fun at all but I play it when I'm bored to help max out my strength stat (I don't use weapons). That's about the only use for it that I've seen.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:09 PM

After hours and hours of deep thought and to some extend, soul searching, I think I may have a solution. STOP DOING RANDOM DM'S. Open the map, hover over DM which is acceptable to your liking, press square(if your PS3). Invite said friends. F*ck me it's no hard is it.

And wind up in a bottomless queue? Whether you host it yourself or join it, chances are low you'll end up somewhere faster than if you search via Join Random DM.

It's that simple.

I think adding that choice in the menu would be good. Rockstar thinks it would mean that no one ever would join peoples custom jobs.

I think it would be cool if the system took 5 people who are of similar levels and are each hosting a race and put them together in one lobby and made a 5 race playlist of each of thier races. Then each player would in turn host thier own race with 5 participants. It would have to have a pretty serious penalty for leaving early though.

Also like to point out that every job you random join had to be hosted by somebody...hosting does work.

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:29 PM

It's that simple.

I think adding that choice in the menu would be good. Rockstar thinks it would mean that no one ever would join peoples custom jobs.

I think it would be cool if the system took 5 people who are of similar levels and are each hosting a race and put them together in one lobby and made a 5 race playlist of each of thier races. Then each player would in turn host thier own race with 5 participants. It would have to have a pretty serious penalty for leaving early though.

Also like to point out that every job you random join had to be hosted by somebody...hosting does work.

I don't think you can underestimate how interested people are in UGC. Even across this forum there's a large amount of people that like it - I'm unfortunately not in that camp. If a good one sprouts up and I hear about it, sure I'll check it out (or hold out till hopefully R* holds a quality round of testing before verifying something - finally played Paradise Ally, it's decent).

It does but think of it very crudely as a series of single file lines. If waiting for upwards of 10 minutes to get an acceptable amount of players for decent DM maps is for you, then by all means. I would still like to see a breakdown between a very basic set of principles >> R* Created and Verified.

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:23 PM

damn and i keep getting capture mode maps even though i selected mission

Spyrothedragon9972
  • Spyrothedragon9972

Peon

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:39 PM Edited by Spyrothedragon9972, 03 February 2014 - 10:44 PM.

Host your own deathmatchs.  By choosing to join a random deathmatch, statistically you're going to be placed in the most popular matches.  They're popular for a reason; you or I may not like them, but neither of us have a valid reason to complain about it.  Alternatively, you could join a crew that promotes and hosts deathmatches.  

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:19 AM Edited by RAS_ZeroZ, 04 February 2014 - 07:20 AM.

I did this job for the first time tonight (twice) and I went into with a very curious attitude...  but one guy just kept killing me, over and over.  No matter what I did he smacked me down every single time. I'm guessing he was on google fiber with ultra-low ping times..   I'm sure that I swung before him three or four times but it made no difference. I lost to him 8 to 0...

And then someone started driving the bus..  what a mess.  

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:27 PM

Ok I finally tried this tdm. Why DA f*ck is there a bus on the prison exercise yard?

SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:00 PM

Ok I finally tried this tdm. Why DA f*ck is there a bus on the prison exercise yard?

The worst part is that everyone rushes for it mindlessly and the person who gets in instantly mows everyone down. Then everybody runs to the closest ladder or catwalk. I've seen people try to jack the bus before but it's suicide. One of the many reasons I hate that f*cking map.

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:51 PM

The worst part is that everyone rushes for it mindlessly and the person who gets in instantly mows everyone down. Then everybody runs to the closest ladder or catwalk. I've seen people try to jack the bus before but it's suicide. One of the many reasons I hate that f*cking map.

Yep. Throws off the whole match.

Laker23
  • Laker23

Waiting for United to come good, waiting..

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:54 PM Edited by Laker23, 04 February 2014 - 10:56 PM.

I played an absolute abomination of a death match tonight. Was called something like 'Oh crash, oh nooo', basically f*cking bumper cars with prison buses, thank god it was only 5 minutes worth, with a grand total of 1 kill.

Never again.

Makes Prison Thugs 'fun'.

Captain Revenge
  • Captain Revenge

POGO The Wonder Monkey

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:55 PM

I have made several team and individual deathmatchs. Just look them up at this link, at bottom of description click on ADD TO GAME. Then just start one of your choice.

http://socialclub.ro...games/gtav/jobs

Mine are under the R* Social Club name RevengeModeDelta

Godeater
  • Godeater

RUSH RLZ

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:17 PM

Errr I've only got this map a couple of times and it sucks for me because I am lower level, thus lower level health...

But doesn't it make sense for those looking to level their melee kills reward? That is probably what a lot of people use it for...

Laker23
  • Laker23

Waiting for United to come good, waiting..

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:56 PM

Errr I've only got this map a couple of times and it sucks for me because I am lower level, thus lower level health...

Sometimes that doesn't even matter, enemies can sometimes land a punch when they're 20 feet away from you. That and the damn bus.

Berrics7
  • Berrics7

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:43 PM

I used to hate this map.....THEN I figured out how to get the Police motorcycles into the fight grounds. Awesome. 

I still hate this map and most all of the melee only maps due to the horrific lag and terrible melee mechanics. 

Wait..how do you get it inside?!

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:52 PM

I used to hate this map.....THEN I figured out how to get the Police motorcycles into the fight grounds. Awesome. 

I still hate this map and most all of the melee only maps due to the horrific lag and terrible melee mechanics. 

Wait..how do you get it inside?!

easy get a cargobob and lift the cycles in there . it is possible to climb out of the prison and drive away

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:19 AM

at least its not a tank lol

I played an absolute abomination of a death match tonight. Was called something like 'Oh crash, oh nooo', basically f*cking bumper cars with prison buses, thank god it was only 5 minutes worth, with a grand total of 1 kill.

Never again.

Makes Prison Thugs 'fun'.

pffttttttttttt you know those airport luggage carts ? well there was a race with only that that was 6 miles long and about 13 ramps over trailers i never LOL'ed so hard in my life

mastershake616
  • mastershake616

The Wolf of BAWSAQ

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:43 AM

Garbage content creator jobs serve as proof to a scary dip in the tastes of current generation gamers. Why is it scary? Because it creates a new demand for mind-numbing unoriginality. It has to be all or nothing. Be a tough guy or have access to absolutely everything you're allowed to have access to without a shred of room for the imagination and creativity. 

"Imagination and creativity" are not excuses for having less, but rather rewards for those who can comprehend balance instead of instantly resorting to simple-minded polarity. 

"THROW EVERYBODY IN THE PRISON YARD. FISTS ONLY, PUSSIES."

"TANKS AND JETS AND ATTACK CHOPPERS AND ROCKET LAUNCHERS BECAUSE THEY EXIST."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users