Photo

Prison f*cking thugz fights

48 replies to this topic
BlackDART3824
  • BlackDART3824

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:18 AM

ENOUGH ! Why for the holy f*ck everytime i want join random DM i get PTF ? And all my friends
  • SkylineGTRFreak likes this

kushnstien
  • kushnstien

Hoe

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:25 AM

ENOUGH ! Why for the holy f*ck everytime i want join random DM i get PTF ? And all my friends

Either that or Saving Ryans Privates.

• vipprimo and codename_duchess like this

tomuk3
  • tomuk3

cake

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:57 AM

lol 6,000th thread on this

anyway i played this last night, it was a 5minute 2v2 match with me and a crew member. We killed the opposite team once each (so it was 2-0 to us) then climed out of the prison and drove away. Only time i've enjoyed that map.

• redfirebird87 likes this

EggSmasherMcMental
  • EggSmasherMcMental

Crackhead

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:11 PM

After hours and hours of deep thought and to some extend, soul searching, I think I may have a solution. STOP DOING RANDOM DM'S. Open the map, hover over DM which is acceptable to your liking, press square(if your PS3). Invite said friends. F*ck me it's no hard is it.
  • Foppez„o and madmanaz like this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:29 PM

I love PTF except for that damn bus.
  • xxBAshaggyxx likes this

NuklerGhost101838
  • NuklerGhost101838

All men die; Few men ever really LIVE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:27 PM

The concept and the actual map and match are not the issue. Primarily, it's often the length of the matches. Or at least, that is my opinion.

BMW1992
  • BMW1992

GTAForums member since Jan 2005

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:32 PM

ENOUGH! This thread sucks and should be locked ASAP

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:39 PM

I hate the Seals Team Six one and any other military sh*t deathmatches. I want to play GTA not Battlefield or COD.
  • UniqueAsh likes this

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:21 PM

Yeah I've been having trouble joining non user created deathmatches and races from the quick jobs menu. It's like 9/10 times it's some ridiculously poorly made death match or race. I played prison thugs fight once, the idiot host set it to 30 minutes. I spent like 10 minutes of that fighting, realized how dumb the melee fighting is in this game and then went outside the prison to try and get a car in there. Didin't succeed.

Then guess what, after 30 minutes of playing this piece of sh*t, all the players voted replay! How the hell can they like this stuff?

BuckScrotum
  • BuckScrotum

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:23 PM

It's a GAWD damn travesty. Such a pos game type.

If it wasn't laggy and didn't have the stupid bus, it MIGHT be fun once or twice but that turd gets old so quick

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:25 PM

I like it..  Every time i play it i have a blast.

Especially when the Prison Bus comes into play.

Sound to me like a few to many players had their salads tossed with no dressing.

• xxBAshaggyxx and 95allday like this

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

Deathmatch + Capture Creator AKA TheBhoys2011 Rockstar Verified

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:27 PM

create your own playlists or start your own jobs might take a little more time but can be very rewarding :) better than spending half hour trying to get away from that dam prison with that dam bus! :)

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:30 PM

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:34 PM

Join the f*ck fest. Last night was probably the worst night, I was sent to Prison Thugz Fight three consecutive times and then another five times all in a matter of 30-40 minutes.
WHY CANT ROCKSTAR JUST ALLOW US TO BLOCK THE MAPS WE DONT WANT TO PLAY----GIVE US THE OPTION IN THE SOCIAL CLUB PAGE!
I mean, can it be that hard?
I actually played a PTF this weekend because it didn't say UNARMED or FORCED....it said....Armed and Pick-ups, so stupid me enter and say this might be okay with guns, wouldn't you know it....MELEE! YAWN!
I mean, I don't get it, I grind to Rank up so I can BUY MILITARY GRADE WEAPONS not so I can enter f*ckING FIST FIGHTS at LEVEL 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:38 PM

I mean, I don't get it, I grind to Rank up so I can BUY MILITARY GRADE WEAPONS not so I can enter f*ckING FIST FIGHTS at LEVEL 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For me personally. I prefer pick ups only in death matches. 

Players usually pull out OP weapons so restrictions make it more enjoyable, balanced and fun.  In all pvp modes.

Once players hit lvl 120 the have a huge hard on for RPGS and miniguns.  

• xxBAshaggyxx likes this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:41 PM

Using the bus in PTF is cheating.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:44 PM

The simple answer is that that one single mission applies to almost all of the combat awards. It places everyone at more or less equal footing and it easy for nonskilled players to accomplish DM achievements.

PANiC ATTACK3R
  • PANiC ATTACK3R

Always Dapper

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:45 PM

Prison thug fights is best with fists only, in the cage

aGuKUJz.jpg

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?"

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:51 PM

The knife, use the f*cking knife and you will never lose.

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:52 PM

Using the bus in PTF is cheating.

using the bus is the only redeeming f*cking quality on that map. lol.

Look I love that you guys love it....I hate it and just wish I wouldn't be sent there every other f*cking launch.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:54 PM

I never get in the bus even if I get there first.

Lay
  • Lay

ToothpickShaker

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 February 2014 - 06:24 PM

The knife, use the f*cking knife and you will never lose.

Yup! The Knife is the best weapon to use.

ManInBlack
  • ManInBlack

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 06:56 PM

and what makes it worse is its unplayable..the lag is horendous, only way to to play this is either A. Be host or B. Drive in the bus, otherwise its aguably the worst deathmatch ever created

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 06:58 PM

I used to hate this map.....THEN I figured out how to get the Police motorcycles into the fight grounds. Awesome. 

I still hate this map and most all of the melee only maps due to the horrific lag and terrible melee mechanics. 

Wiredmike420
  • Wiredmike420

Team Leader

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:02 PM

I love PTF except for that damn bus.

I remade the same fight in the content creator with 2 changes....

NO BUS, and You can start it with TDM or DM 1 on 1, or DM 3 against each other etc, you don't need 4 people to start it like the R* verified one.

http://socialclub.ro...rA?platformId=1

Same exact weapons and health packs, no major differences.

You can bookmark it and play it on your map whenever your in a lobby.

djmatao
  • djmatao

Here for the Lulz

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:08 PM

the few select times ive played this by randomly joining people, i always leave the prison and go mess around in the open world, then i think why did I even join this stupid ass match

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:11 PM

Thanks I will check.it out.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:24 PM

I used to hate this map.....THEN I figured out how to get the Police motorcycles into the fight grounds. Awesome. 

I still hate this map and most all of the melee only maps due to the horrific lag and terrible melee mechanics. 

I saw this motorcycle thing for the first time last night. I was wondering where the other team went...it was 2 v 2 and then we saw it...the bike came roaring in and my teammate took it in the nuts. He immediately left the session. I jumped onto a flipped car and when the guy tried to hit me I yanked him off. I beat him and his buddy with a nightstick and left the bike. Then one of them tried the bike again...to the same response. This time I took the bike and taught them a lesson with it...somewhere around ten kills in I found myself alone and winner of the match...they both bailed. The vehicles really do ruin it a bit.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:32 PM

I saw this motorcycle thing for the first time last night. I was wondering where the other team went...it was 2 v 2 and then we saw it...the bike came roaring in and my teammate took it in the nuts. He immediately left the session. I jumped onto a flipped car and when the guy tried to hit me I yanked him off. I beat him and his buddy with a nightstick and left the bike. Then one of them tried the bike again...to the same response. This time I took the bike and taught them a lesson with it...somewhere around ten kills in I found myself alone and winner of the match...they both bailed. The vehicles really do ruin it a bit.

Yeah. First time I got the motorcycles (brought both LOL) in was on Saturday.

When I was playing, the host set the game for 25 minutes with no kill limit. I think he changed it right before the timer hit zero so nobody could leave. 

I got bored and the other team had the bus, so I decided to go in an try to bring the motorcycle into the yard. 

Makes it more fun to have three vehicles in there than just the bus. 

The motorcycles are a bit hard to use with all the clutter everywhere....but, it's still more fun that being invisible punched by the guy laying 5 feet away from you. 

iheartlondon1969
  • iheartlondon1969

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:36 PM

played PTF once.... you get the rest. but seriously... unless you have the bus, that map sucks BIG FUKIN DIK

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users