A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:47 AM

My last warning.

Please stop spamming the forums with your disdain for how we run things. If you want to make a complaint about a staff member, or just how things are managed in general, please use the network support forum. I understand you guys are just trying to speak your mind, but all you are doing is inciting off topic complaining that is completely unproductive. Thank you.

Related post.

http://gtaforums.com...

I'm sure I'm partially to blame for some of this, my approach to other crews before games was taking banter a little too far at times, but meh.

It sucks that I get warned for even posting in the Yardie topic, which led to me getting banned for 2 weeks, it's also lame that no Damned can post in the DDZN topic etc...THR-MC are currently more active in the game than on here though which is for the best and it's only matter of time, before we do organise some more good games, be it just one offs or in some sort of event like Gang Wars or Gang League.

I honestly think it might even be a good idea in the near future, if a separate topic was set up in the gang section to compile some ideas from each gang for a competitive event, in place of AndyGanteks solo efforts, which to be fair none of us really approved of in the first instance last year.

No idea why I'm typing this here, and  I hope the Reapers don't mind, but I just thought I'd share my thoughts after Lazy's post. :^: (plus there aren't too many topics I'm 'allowed' to post in anymore :)

I'm trying to understand why I received warning here, and quite what was the 'disdain for how we run things'?

I'm sharing an opinion on how I think the multiplayer community is going down hill at the moment, that is all.

I don't think that the warning is justified, so unless there is a sound reason for being given it, can it please be removed.

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:00 AM

How about instead of creating a thread that.. quite frankly doesn't need to be here, you PM the mod/admin who warned you?

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:52 AM Edited by T0X1C, 03 February 2014 - 10:47 AM.

How about instead of creating a thread that.. quite frankly doesn't need to be here, you PM the mod/admin who warned you?

Hey Polish Trucker. How about instead of making an irrelevant comment that... quite frankly is a little idiotic, you actually read what was posted? The moderator in question said and I quote, "Please use the network support forum."

Reading things before making comments on them is a magical skill.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I would also like to voice some concerns.

I received the exact same warning for this:

Just to add to what Lazy said, I don't believe that gang members should be led bys. Look at the latest exchange of words. Instead of being objective and saying, "Damned shut up. DDZN shut up," the moderator in question added his two cents in favour of his gang. Not a very good system we have here. :v: Meh, can't help but feel that the multiplayer scene is dying around here. Just a quiet, peaceful death.

I wasn't hostile, I didn't break any rules, I didn't insult anyone. All I did was make an honest criticism. Is free speech banned here? Is this a police state? It certainly seems like it now.

Anyway I'd like to bring into question the integrity of a system where a member of a gang can have power within the gang section. Am I allowed to name names or will that get me another warning? Whatever, the two led bys in question are AndyGanteks and docrikowski.

Now with AndyGanteks, he will delete almost every post by a Damned member in the Yardies' topic. At times, I admit, it's an appropriate action. However, many times there is no logical reason as to why a post was deleted. No explanation is ever given. In one instance I made a post in the Yardies' topic complimenting one of their members on his member title. I haven't been banned from posting there. There was nothing questionable about the post. It was just a genuine friendly gesture. The post was deleted within 2 minutes. This was not the first time that this has happened, in fact, I have a good number of screenshots of legitimate posts that were later deleted by AndyGanteks. I was so sure that they would be deleted (out of spite, purely) that I took screenshots so that I could bring the issue up at a later date if I wished. As I suspected many of the comments were deleted. If you would like to see these screenshots I will happily upload them.
Now while our posts are deleted in their Topic, Yardies are seemingly free to post whatever they want in ours. I recall one occasion where Yardies' members swarmed into our topic and posted 1+ page of spam. Were these posts deleted? No, they were not.
This is one example of a led by using his power in a biased manner.

The issue with docrikowski happened just a few days ago. My complaint here is that instead of doing what a good moderator should do and be objective as he nips the trouble in the bud, he chose to add his two cents as a DDZN member which did nothing but further incite us to continue making comments about them. If a moderator is not going to set the example and, instead, get involved in the petty spat, what does that say to us regular members? I admit that it was a comment by my gang that started the exchange of words, but that's not the point. A moderator should end the exchange of words rather than contribute to it.
This is another example of questionable behaviour by a led by who is also a member of a gang.

My suggestion is this: If you're not going to make one member from every gang a led by, don't make any gang member a led by. Allow moderators from the other sub-forums to control the peace in the gang forum, they're more likely to be impartial. If you're really impressed by a gang member and want to give him a position of authority, do so in another sub-forum. The GTAO sub-forum, the GTA V sub-forum, whatever. It takes a very brave man to stand up to his friends. The current led bys in the gang section don't have what it takes.
  • A J and EyeMacHunt like this

Banks.
  • Banks.

• The Yardies
  • Unknown
  • Most Knowledgeable [Sports] 2013

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:35 PM Edited by Tommy., 03 February 2014 - 01:42 PM.

Are you seriously complaining because Andy deletes your posts in the Y topic? He's doing you all a favour because if a Moderator sees it then it's a temp ban. Damned members are banned from our topic. If you want to start posting in their again then change your attitudes.

You all just whinge constantly and quite frankly everybody is sick of it. I'm not a staff member so I don't why you got warned but for f*cks sake, can you just get on with your life?

• GunWrath and WBaker like this

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:47 PM

You were complaining about how the staff run the forums in a topic which had nothing to do with it. This isn't the first time you've done this either. Plus it's only a warning so it really isn't a big deal or anything.

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• Administrator
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Administrator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful 2014
    Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:53 PM

I can't speak for the staff member that gave you the warning, but from what I can see it does pretty much exactly what it says on the tin.

You entered another gang topic just to complain about staff, something you and your gang are doing frequently in your own topic and elsewhere. We don't take kindly to staff or forum bashing of any sort, and this isn't about free speech, it's about standing up for the people who use their free time to do something for the community and help run this place. Warnings are based on your history, not just a single post, therefore continuing your vendetta against staff has resulted in this recent warning. So my point is, is that it won't be tolerated, please just learn this. Legitimate complaints are heard in this network support forum, so stop using any topic you can find as a platform for them instead.

Regarding gang members being ledbys, that is a separate issue and valid points have been raised, but it's a matter for staff to discuss elsewhere.

• Banks. and Andreas like this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:08 PM Edited by T0X1C, 03 February 2014 - 02:14 PM.

@Tommy your first mistake was thinking that you had any business here. Your second mistake was thinking that your opinion matters to me at all. If he's "doing us a favour" he would delete Yardie comments in our topic to protect you lot too.

My comments are separate to Aj's inquiry, I felt that I should post them here as they got me this same warning. Would you suggest that I make a separate topic about it? As much as I enjoy poking the hornet's nest and engaging in banter in the gang section, I'm actually looking for a real discussion here.

I'd just like to add that I have never received a warning for comments made about the staff before. My only warnings have been reminders about not posting single picture responses and one misundersating 2 years ago. In my case, I was warned for a single post.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:17 PM Edited by AceKingston, 03 February 2014 - 02:18 PM.

My comments are separate to Aj's inquiry, I felt that I should post them here as they got me this same warning. Would you suggest that I make a separate topic about it? As much as I enjoy poking the hornet's nest and engaging in banter in the gang section, I'm actually looking for a real discussion here.

What real discussion? You keep bringing up the same thing time and time again after the staff already explained it to you. Of course it isn't wrong to question the staff but doing it when it has already been explained is wrong and ignorant.

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• Administrator
  • United-Kingdom
    Best Moderator 2014
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful 2014
    Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:22 PM

T0X1C, in this case it looks as though you were all warned collectively. You were posting one after the other about the same subject in another gang's topic. I think the reasoning behind it has been made pretty clear.

In regards to the other issue of gang ledbys being staff, feel free to raise the issues in here if you have genuine points that don't use petty gang rivalry or personal grudges as examples. If there is a real concern, then tell us and we'll bring it up in the staff room.

• A J likes this

Banks.
  • Banks.

• The Yardies
  • Unknown
  • Most Knowledgeable [Sports] 2013

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:28 PM Edited by Tommy., 03 February 2014 - 02:33 PM.

Why would he delete our posts in your topic when we're not banned from posting there? 

The grudge against Andy is all down to jealously. You blamed him for AJ's temp bans and warnings when he had nothing to do with them.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:30 PM Edited by T0X1C, 03 February 2014 - 02:37 PM.

What real discussion? You keep bringing up the same thing time and time again after the staff already explained it to you. Of course it isn't wrong to question the staff but doing it when it has already been explained is wrong and ignorant.

What in the hell are you talking about? Do we know each other? Where have i brought this up, "time and time again?"

In case you haven't noticed, I'm not A j. I function as a separate entity, thank you. Whatever problem he's had with the staff, whatever comments he's made, whatever warnings he's received, they have absolutely nothing to do with me. We may be in the same imaginary internet gang, that doesn't mean that we share a single existence.

I have never seriously and publicly voiced my concerns about the led by situation prior to last night. The worst I've done is made a few snide remarks every now and again. After making an honest comment about my opinion on the matter, I received a warning. That warning sent me HERE. The very moderator who warned me told me that this is the place to voice my concerns. That is exactly what I have done and yet I'm still greeted with comments like that.^

Thank you Kirsty, I can assure you that my opinions are not based upon personal grudges. While I may have a rocky relationship with the gangs involved, I have friends within those gangs and I'm not one to take issue with an individual amidst tension between groups without good reason. I believe that I have genuinely witnessed some questionable moderating by gang member led bys.

Cameron
  • Cameron

💯

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 February 2014 - 06:48 PM

I can't speak for the staff member that gave you the warning, but from what I can see it does pretty much exactly what it says on the tin.

You entered another gang topic just to complain about staff, something you and your gang are doing frequently in your own topic and elsewhere. We don't take kindly to staff or forum bashing of any sort, and this isn't about free speech, it's about standing up for the people who use their free time to do something for the community and help run this place. Warnings are based on your history, not just a single post, therefore continuing your vendetta against staff has resulted in this recent warning. So my point is, is that it won't be tolerated, please just learn this. Legitimate complaints are heard in this network support forum, so stop using any topic you can find as a platform for them instead.

Regarding gang members being ledbys, that is a separate issue and valid points have been raised, but it's a matter for staff to discuss elsewhere.

I'll start off by saying yeah I've not complained about staff much until last night.

As for using THR's topic as a platform for complaints, that was certainly not the case.

My post was asking THR to come back to the forum, as to be frank there is no competition around here. It wasn't complaining to you directly, it was a point that was brought up in a discussion. That's what C&G is for, right? Discussing things with other gangs?

Then soon after, I get a warning for posting in that topic, discussing something with another member, by a moderator that isn't a C&G regular. Something definitely seems strange.

I agree with Tox that some of you seem to think that we all agree with AJ and share his views purely because we're in the same internet gang. Admittedly, AJ does a few things that I think he shouldn't have. But he's a friend, and I'm not going to leave or split up with anyone because of differing viewpoints.

Can I just ask that we're treated as individual members? What about the Yardies topic ban? I have nothing to do with AJ but I'm not allowed to pop in to the topic and say hi?

What if I left The Damned, then would it be okay to post there? Even though I'm still the exact same person with the exact same ideas and thoughts?

But yeah, come on guys, please just stop generalizing us. I'm not AJ or Tox. Believe it or not I disagree with them a lot. We have arguments, but I don't cut contact with them completely because they're cool guys when you get to know them.

All I ask is you take the same approach.
  • Hodgey. likes this

Ryan
  • Ryan

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:00 PM

I don't really see how a further explanation is needed. All three of you were guilty of going into another gang's topic and going off topic by bitching about how Andy and Doc are terrible area mods, which won't be tolerated nor is it the place to do so. You all only received a warning anyway. It's no the end of the world.

BMW1992
  • BMW1992

GTAForums member since Jan 2005

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:02 PM

You guys shouldn't stress.

Stop complaining a bit and you'll feel better.

I've been banned and I learned my mistakes, you gotta see what you're doing wrong and correct it.

Cameron
  • Cameron

💯

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:04 PM

I don't really see how a further explanation is needed. All three of you were guilty of going into another gang's topic and going off topic by bitching about how Andy and Doc are terrible area mods, which won't be tolerated nor is it the place to do so. You all only received a warning anyway. It's no the end of the world.

I never said they were terrible area mods. I said that them being mods takes away from the competitiveness because we're not on equal ground.

Tox also mentioned Doc contributing to an argument - which I hope you acknowledge I had no part in - instead of telling both parties to stop.

Can we also get some insight into other topics brought up here?

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:42 PM

Please read what I had written, which led to me getting warned, and please point out in it, where I am as you describe 'bitching about Andy and Doc being terrible mods'.

I wouldn't normally complain publicly like this, as many of the mods know, I always address any issues via pm maturely. 

I'm sure I'm partially to blame for some of this, my approach to other crews before games was taking banter a little too far at times, but meh.

It sucks that I get warned for even posting in the Yardie topic, which led to me getting banned for 2 weeks, it's also lame that no Damned can post in the DDZN topic etc...THR-MC are currently more active in the game than on here though which is for the best and it's only matter of time, before we do organise some more good games, be it just one offs or in some sort of event like Gang Wars or Gang League.

I honestly think it might even be a good idea in the near future, if a separate topic was set up in the gang section to compile some ideas from each gang for a competitive event, in place of AndyGanteks solo efforts, which to be fair none of us really approved of in the first instance last year.

No idea why I'm typing this here, and  I hope the Reapers don't mind, but I just thought I'd share my thoughts after Lazy's post. :^: (plus there aren't too many topics I'm 'allowed' to post in anymore :) )

I realise deffpony, is only doing his best for the forum, by issuing warnings for wrong doings, but here I think it's misplaced, and with a growing warning log, I'm going to question this sort of warning, and politely request that it is removed, because I honestly don't think I've done anything wrong. It's clearly not as being described by Kirsty as 'complaining about staff'...I'm complaining about how multiplayer as a community has declined, this whole concept of not being permitted to post in another gang's topic goes against the idea of a community in that section, I understand perfectly there maybe times when this should be enforced to prevent any needless 'flamewars' as with Doc's choice to do this with the DDZN topic, but if you ever took the time to look at my warnings for posting in the Yardies topic, you will read my first warning was received when I asked Greasepalms if I could join them in some games, he himself would have no problem with me asking this by the way.

So as far as I'm concerned no further explanation is needed, I just want this warning removed from my log, as it has been wrongfully put against me, I was not bad mouthing anyone in my post.

Ryan
  • Ryan

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:46 PM

Bitching, complaining..,whatever you want to call it. Point being, all three of you were making negative and off topic comments about how things are done in the section and that is not the place to be doing so.

Cameron
  • Cameron

💯

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:50 PM

Bitching, complaining..,whatever you want to call it. Point being, all three of you were making negative and off topic comments about how things are done in the section and that is not the place to be doing so.

So now we're making suggestions here, in the suggestions forum, hoping for some feedback.

Instead of this, we've just been told we were bitching in the THRMC thread.

How about the other points raised?

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:54 PM

So you are saying, I can't make general comments  not aimed at any one specifically in that section about how I feel it is declining?

How can it be off topic when it's about the gang section in the gang section? 

So, in light of your comment, I can only make comments related to the section and how it is run (gang section) in a completely different section (this one), if they are in any way negative and could be perceived as bitching/complaining or even off topic

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• Administrator
  • United-Kingdom
    Best Moderator 2014
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful 2014
    Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:02 PM

Okay, I'll humour you guys.

Please give me a further explanation for posting this, out of nowhere, a topic that was last posted in a day ago before your posts and not even your own gang?

now, though, there's no events, no competition and no rivalries because now gang leaders are allowed to be mods who just ban people when they get upset, instead of sorting it out in gang matches.

i'd rather a community where both parties go "1v1 me bitch" rather than "stop looking for multiplayer games on a forum about multiplayer games otherwise we'll ban you!"

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:04 PM Edited by T0X1C, 03 February 2014 - 08:14 PM.

Kirsty I don't think that there's any doubt that Lazy and myself made some comments that could be considered as being negative towards the staff. I'm not on thin ice, I couldn't care less about myself getting warned.

Where did Aj say anything negative about the staff? The worst thing he said is that some of us weren't happy with AndyGanteks' ideas for the Gang Cup which isn't a complaint, it's a fact. He also added HIS OPINION that he doesn't like the fact that he can't post in certain topics. For the life of me I can't see where he said anything even implicitly negative about the staff. I can see why you believe that I did, I can see why you believe that Lazy did, but I really can't see why you believe that Aj did.
  • A J likes this

Cameron
  • Cameron

💯

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:07 PM

The first paragraph was a reason why I'd like THR back on the forum. They're like the only other gang that plays MP and doesn't ban me from their topic for someone someone else did.

The second paragraph was more a bit of humour.

Wish you guys would just see that I'm not trying to cause arguments, insult anyone or anything, I'd just like some competitive spirit back in the forum.
  • A J likes this

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:08 PM Edited by A J, 03 February 2014 - 08:16 PM.

Please humour me also, Kirsty.  :pp

Damn it you guys hijacking my topic for further explanation  :miranda:

---

You accuse me of 'complaining about how things are run, how AndyGanteks and Doc are bad mods' 

But no where in my post am I doing that , I am making a very harmless and quite balanced comment on my feelings about how I dislike what I see as decline in spirit of the multiplayer community, that is all. I know it's only a warning, but I've been told by different moderators I'm walking on thin ice, so I'd like to address this warning here, and it appears like I'm banging my head against a wall here  :facedesk:

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:17 PM Edited by T0X1C, 03 February 2014 - 08:19 PM.

Lazy I can see why they believe that you were being negative towards the staff, it's complete rubbish because I've seen worse things said about me and The Damned by staff members; but just let them have this one. I'll let my complaints about being warned slide, you should to.

The fact that Aj received the warning is what baffles me!

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• Administrator
  • United-Kingdom
    Best Moderator 2014
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful 2014
    Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:23 PM

There is competitive gang spirit, something you'll see a lot more of now with the Gang Chat overhaul and MP and OGA mixer, but then there is petulance and whining.

You can say it was humour, but it isn't, because you guys have been moaning about the ledbys for a while now with your silly jabs and remarks about AndyGanteks in particular. 

The fact still remains, you had good intentions in the beginning of posting in the topic yes, but it turned into complaints about staff again and two of your gang members followed suit. I can't speak for the mod that gave the warnings, perhaps the individual posts weren't necessarily warn-worthy, but I see it as you collectively joining each other to moan about staff not even in your own topic. This attitude not being tolerated is something we are trying to get across.

As I've already explained to T0X1C, if you have legitimate complaints that you can back up with evidence other than nicknames and think there are problems in the gang section because of ledbys also being gang members, then post them in the topic he kindly made http://gtaforums.com...-gangs-led-bys/

Any further discussion about the warning isn't necessary, because it isn't going to be reversed and I can't see how we can be any clearer on why it was given. 

Cameron
  • Cameron

💯

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:26 PM Edited by Lazyboy., 03 February 2014 - 08:43 PM.

Sure I'll let the warning drop.

It feels like debatng this just makes the staff dislike me even more.

But Kirsty, please just stop treating Tox, AJ and I as one entity.

I referred to staff members as reason for the lack of competition in the forum. I did not intend for this to offend anyone! Over the past year I've tried to be a decent member. I haven't been warned for a year, aside from what happened yesterday. Yes, I used to be a little sh*t and got temp bans for arguments, but I avoid that now.

I've made one post in another topic, and referred to the led-bys once. But then you're confusing me with AJ and Tox. I don't understand why you're saying I have moaned about led-bys for a while now, beause I simply haven't. I referred to led-bys once. I haven't posted in D12 or Yardie's topics. I ignored any arguments other Damned members got into.

Wish I'd be listened to and adressed as an individual. But I'm still viewed as the troll I was in 2012, and as "just another whining Damned member".

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:33 PM

My topic still hasn't received any replies :/

Well it's been implied that this isn't a big deal. As long as this warning doesn't add up to anything, it's not an issue. A couple years down the line it would be very annoying if it's taken into account to give me a temp-ban or to give Aj a perma-ban. It was very soft, if necessary at all.

Andreas
  • Andreas

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2014
    Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:53 PM Edited by Andreas, 03 February 2014 - 08:54 PM.

Well it's been implied that this isn't a big deal. As long as this warning doesn't add up to anything, it's not an issue. A couple years down the line it would be very annoying if it's taken into account to give me a temp-ban or to give Aj a perma-ban. It was very soft, if necessary at all.

It's not a big deal if you actually try to follow the forum rules. It's a different story if you have collected several reminders and warnings, and if you keep breaking the rules. That doesn't seem to be the case with you though, so it's fine for now.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:09 PM

• A J and TheIllaDopest like this

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:10 PM Edited by A J, 03 February 2014 - 09:15 PM.

There is competitive gang spirit, something you'll see a lot more of now with the Gang Chat overhaul and MP and OGA mixer, but then there is petulance and whining.

You can say it was humour, but it isn't, because you guys have been moaning about the ledbys for a while now with your silly jabs and remarks about AndyGanteks in particular. 

The fact still remains, you had good intentions in the beginning of posting in the topic yes, but it turned into complaints about staff again and two of your gang members followed suit. I can't speak for the mod that gave the warnings, perhaps the individual posts weren't necessarily warn-worthy, but I see it as you collectively joining each other to moan about staff not even in your own topic. This attitude not being tolerated is something we are trying to get across.

As I've already explained to T0X1C, if you have legitimate complaints that you can back up with evidence other than nicknames and think there are problems in the gang section because of ledbys also being gang members, then post them in the topic he kindly made http://gtaforums.com...-gangs-led-bys/

Any further discussion about the warning isn't necessary, because it isn't going to be reversed and I can't see how we can be any clearer on why it was given. 

Let me say something positive then (for a change), it's brilliant to hear that the gang chat/mp&OGA thing is getting an overhaul, it's been a long time coming, but it's a good step in the right direction, and all differences aside, I am genuinely pleased for the three groups that have received this recognition so far. 

Andyganteks is an idiot, but he's dedicated to GTAF with MM and the events section, and so I appreciate he is deserving of being a ledby.

Don't believe me, please look here. http://gtaforums.com...es-recognition/

My attitude towards him changed when he decided to:

A. Make up sh*tty rules in the Gang League, about us changing our name from The Damned MC to simply The Damned

B. When he decided to continuously call us The Damned MC just to annoy us.

C. When he told me via pm I was ok to post in the topic, which followed with me receiving numerous warnings/bans when I did.

So maybe if you knew the whole story, and some of the comments that were made by wiser members in pm's to me, about him, you'd understand why I'd refer to him as Ratty, amongst other silly jabs. 

But , this post was completely separate to that, and to top if off, the moderator (I mean no ill will to deffpony, I don't even know who he is) has reacted to a report, with a broad brush, and has put yet another warning on my log, I don't expect other members of staff to question this, but I do expect to be treated fairly, and it appears that I am not. 

Again Kirsty, you specifically mention 

complaints about staff again

My message was definitely not about staff.

I'm just going to finish by saying, thank you for making the effort to respond fully to my concerns Kirsty, I think my vote for you as best Moderator has been justified.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users