To those who are complaining about Yoga and Cash Cards

107 replies to this topic
Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Bitcher and Moaner

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:16 PM

My problem isn't with cash cards, but how GTA Online has had multiple nerfs to cash payouts to promote them. It's part of a larger problem where GTAO is designed as a free to play game when it is anything but that

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Godfather

• Australia
  • Best Member in an Official Group 2012

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:22 PM

For the record - I'm a GTA4 hater. The only one in the series I would not consider playing a second time.

At least you're honest. I'll always admire that about someone then someone claiming they hate something one moment and saying they love it the next and vice versa.

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

Cheater Hater

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:22 PM

Cops in GTA 5 are violent and aggressive because of some reasons, the first one being that this is GTA, but also in the crime and gang capital of Los Santos and Blaine County.

You shouldn't complaint about cash cards. Just saying that if you have no job you actually have some free time to play and maybe some little cash to buy some cash cards if you want. If you have no free time but have a job you wouldn't complaint that much about 30$ for 3 millions because you can make more than this in only a day of work even at the minimum salary.

Just saying.

CantThinkOfOne2013
  • CantThinkOfOne2013

You're all a bunch of ungrateful children

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:41 PM Edited by CantThinkOfOne2013, 04 February 2014 - 09:44 PM.

Indeed. Yoga didn't 'replace' anything. It was decided by the devs that it was more appropriate than activities from other games that bear NO relevance to the available stories. 

Had Franklin wanted to continue gang-banging, I'm sure there would have been activities that suited that story thread. But that story thread isn't there, so those activities weren't added.

REPEAT : WERE NOT ADDED. 

They weren't replaced with something else. They weren't taken out to make room for another activity. They just weren't added, as they weren't relevant.

I just don't understand why that's so hard for some to grasp. They can't see the bigger picture, they just see disappointment in the lack of things that were never, ever mentioned as being available. Just because it was in an old game, it doesn't mean it SHOULD be in the new one. 

And just because some people don't like yoga, doesn't mean it had no place in the game. 

You are 100% right, but GTA San Andreas fanboys (which make me ashamed to admit that GTA SA is my second favorite GTA) are a bunch of brick walls, you can't get anything through to them when talking about stuff like this, same goes for convincing them that there is no jetpack in GTA V.

But why doesn't anyone see the purpose of this topic, it is not a 'Yoga and Cash Cards are a great addition' topic because I don't care for yoga (it's still better than the horrid dancing and hydraulics minigames in GTA SA though), it is a 'Story driven games are comparabile doing things much worse than Cash Cards and Yoga and get no criticism for it' topic.

• ten-a-penny likes this

woggleman
  • woggleman

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:50 PM Edited by woggleman, 04 February 2014 - 11:51 PM.

I am not a GTA IV hater. In fact I played it almost every day until V came out but the IV fanboys are becoming almost worse than the SA fanboys. They are at least as bad. SA fans at least have somewhat understandable issues like no jetpack or no planes or country in IV. IV fans are mad because driving is somewhat more user friendly and Trevor isn't all dark and serious like Niko.

Also Yoga is practiced by some martial experts so some of the deadliest men in the world do it. There is nothing unmanly about it.

• ten-a-penny likes this

golf wang
  • golf wang

Bout that life

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:27 AM

Official General: Agreed. It's like when people say on here everyone all of sudden started loving GTA IV due to the short comings of GTA V which isn't true because the same old GTA IV haters still hate it generally speaking.

It'll be the same with GTA VI. I doubt the people criticising GTA V will change their minds unless some SP DLC rejuvenates their interest in it. I think some need to understand that most people who criticise a game or a part of it don't necessarily do it to be "cool".

It's mostly because they're genuinely disappointed. I know for a fact when GTA VI releases eventually I'm not going to forgive/forget some of the decisions R* made with GTA V by sweeping it under a rug so to speak. Although in saying that I do like GTA V and consider it to be a fun game in its own right however that's just me.

Sadly SOL, I don't agree with you, as always.  :p

It seems that, since V's release, people have been loving IV more than ever. Suddenly there were people who want IV's handling and hate V's and people mysteriously preferred IV's selection of music even though they said it was awful. People started preferring story over gameplay and started liking bowling and said it was fun.

And yes, I believe that they are the same people.

Unfortunately, there is a never-ending cycle which causes players nowadays to prefer predecessors instead of successors. Honestly, the only person I see who originally and still likes IV is you, no one else. 

Trust me, when VI comes out, people will praise V more than ever. It's the way these forums work. 

This is hilarious because I know exactly who you're talking about haha. It's ridiculous how many people started "loving" GTA IV after V came out. 

• Sakurai Aoi and Gta_V_Fan_101 like this

bikerman3
  • bikerman3

Homie

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:58 AM

Funny thing about Yoga is, people are complaining about it just like they complained about the friend system in GTA IV.

Then the next GTA comes out and replaces Yoga with something else, people will complain about that too. Personally I wish there was air hockey, pool, or maybe even drinking games from TBOGT.

Rockstar did it right with the activities in that game. I feel like they perhaps took a step back. Micheal and Trevor don't seem like the nightclub type, but Franklin could totally fit in going to a night club and get drunk or dance with a girl and do her in the restroom, then take her number and hit her up every now and then for a booty call. They should have kept that, especially since this is based on LA.

Don't know what they were thinking during the planning phase of this game. I feel that TBOGT was a real work of art. But then again, I don't even own GTA V. I just played it on my cousin's 360 a few times. So don't mind my opinion  :sui:

make me think they should just bring back all the mini games clubbing to yoga and all in between.

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:15 AM

Could be worse....

I don't know if some of y'all remember the old dreamcast game Shenmue, you actually had to work a 9-5 job driving a forklift and moving pallets from the dock to the warehouse....nigga I used to do that sh*t in real life and quit!

CantThinkOfOne2013
  • CantThinkOfOne2013

You're all a bunch of ungrateful children

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:29 AM

Could be worse....

I don't know if some of y'all remember the old dreamcast game Shenmue, you actually had to work a 9-5 job driving a forklift and moving pallets from the dock to the warehouse....nigga I used to do that sh*t in real life and quit!

Exactly what i'm trying to say, sort of, I haven't played that game you mentioned. People are bitching about cash cards and yoga like they are the worst things that ever happened to gaming, yet other games, which are everyone's precious story driven games which could not possibly do a single thing wrong are doing comparablile things which are much worse and no one complains.

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:39 AM

Official General: Agreed. It's like when people say on here everyone all of sudden started loving GTA IV due to the short comings of GTA V which isn't true because the same old GTA IV haters still hate it generally speaking.

It'll be the same with GTA VI. I doubt the people criticising GTA V will change their minds unless some SP DLC rejuvenates their interest in it. I think some need to understand that most people who criticise a game or a part of it don't necessarily do it to be "cool".

It's mostly because they're genuinely disappointed. I know for a fact when GTA VI releases eventually I'm not going to forgive/forget some of the decisions R* made with GTA V by sweeping it under a rug so to speak. Although in saying that I do like GTA V and consider it to be a fun game in its own right however that's just me.

It seems that, since V's release, people have been loving IV more than ever. Suddenly there were people who want IV's handling and hate V's and people mysteriously preferred IV's selection of music even though they said it was awful. People started preferring story over gameplay and started liking bowling and said it was fun.

Unfortunately, there is a never-ending cycle which causes players nowadays to prefer predecessors instead of successors. Honestly, the only person I see who originally and still likes IV is you, no one else. 

Trust me, when VI comes out, people will praise V more than ever. It's the way these forums work.
This is hilarious because I know exactly who you're talking about haha. It's ridiculous how many people started "loving" GTA IV after V came out.

Well you cannot be talking about me.

I will admit that before I was a very big critic of GTA IV in the past, but in the last few years I changed my mind after playing it again on a second play through. I realized I liked IV more after that and discovering new things. After playing EFLC, I decided that IV was much better than I initially believed it to be. And this was back at the beginning of 2011, WAY BEFORE GTA V came out. Ask Son Of Liberty for proof and others.

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

My posts are brought to you by Chuckola Cola Drinks.

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:43 AM Edited by Gta_V_Fan_101, 05 February 2014 - 12:34 PM.

I will admit that before I was a very big critic of GTA IV in the past, but in the last few years I changed my mind after playing it again on a second play through. I realized I liked IV more after that and discovering new things. After playing EFLC, I decided that IV was much better than I initially believed it to be. And this was back at the beginning of 2011, WAY BEFORE GTA V came out. Ask Son Of Liberty for proof and others.

I didn't name any names so, I can't be talking about you.

Nah, I've seen other people like that. Also, I wouldn't ask SOL anything. He doesn't deserve to be asked something by a kind person like me. 

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Godfather

• Australia

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:58 PM

I am not a GTA IV hater. In fact I played it almost every day until V came out but the IV fanboys are becoming almost worse than the SA fanboys. They are at least as bad. SA fans at least have somewhat understandable issues like no jetpack or no planes or country in IV. IV fans are mad because driving is somewhat more user friendly and Trevor isn't all dark and serious like Niko.

Also Yoga is practiced by some martial experts so some of the deadliest men in the world do it. There is nothing unmanly about it.

I can understand the complaints about there being no planes and countryside, but no jet pack?

How can you justify this as an understandable issue and then take a swipe at GTA IV fans getting mad about the driving being changed? The jet pack is an overrated gimmick that's only been used in one game and driving physics are extremely subjective depending on the player.

I think people showing their discontent for something that actually makes up a large part of the general gameplay is just a bit more of an understandable issue than some gimmick that was never promised to be in GTA IV don't you think? You don't seem to have an issue when the complaining was hurled at GTA IV's driving physics when it was new.

As for GTA IV fans complaining about Trevor not being as dark and serious as Niko that's not the general consensus I've seen. Most people seem to dislike Trevor because he's agitated, loud and unstable, but it's not just GTA IV fans.
  • Sting4S likes this

Perfect Blade xD
  • Perfect Blade xD

North Yankton

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:15 PM

I love people say gta sa's dancing was the worst....people never liked something in a game..:(

Jacob-B
  • Jacob-B

Misunderstood Genius

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:38 PM

It's funny how people talk about disliking dancing in SA, does nobody even remember the dancing in TBOGT? Haha.

I actually enjoyed the dancing in SA, It's one of the things that factor into my nostalgia for the game, and make it my favorite in the series still..

As for yoga, you're forced to do it once, and It's pretty fun to do if you're the role playing type like I am, and R* isn't forcing you to buy cash cards,,, it's there for people who are lazy and don't wanna get money the hard way.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:14 PM

I can understand the complaints about there being no planes and countryside, but no jet pack?

How can you justify this as an understandable issue and then take a swipe at GTA IV fans getting mad about the driving being changed? The jet pack is an overrated gimmick that's only been used in one game and driving physics are extremely subjective depending on the player.

I think people showing their discontent for something that actually makes up a large part of the general gameplay is just a bit more of an understandable issue than some gimmick that was never promised to be in GTA IV don't you think? You don't seem to have an issue when the complaining was hurled at GTA IV's driving physics when it was new.

As for GTA IV fans complaining about Trevor not being as dark and serious as Niko that's not the general consensus I've seen. Most people seem to dislike Trevor because he's agitated, loud and unstable, but it's not just GTA IV fans.

The jet pack was fun as hell. I used to put in the cheat for it that I knew by heart and just fly around for hours. To be honest I wish it was in V but it doesn't break the game.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:16 PM

No offense woggleman, but you make some of the weakest and most inaccurate points, and is a shame because you're a fairly decent poster when you're not making such bold statements like, "IV's driving caused many fans to play Saints Row instead."

IV fanboys aren't any worse than SA fanboys. What a rubbish comment. They're both slightly irritating at times but I'm getting a sense that you are being biased towards SA. It is absurd to call those who strongly miss in depth features like IVs driving fanboys, and it is even more absurd and biased to claim that the complaints about IV's lack of the jetpack are more legit than the complaints about V's driving physics. No one gives a crap if you feel V has more user friendly driving physics and hell that is mostly what I am upset about. I don't enjoy handling built for casual players.
  • SonOfLiberty and XJpostman like this

golf wang
  • golf wang

Bout that life

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:37 PM

Nah man, not about you, you're cool  :cool: There are others though, and I won't name any names right now, but it's just ridiculous the change in heart they had about IV immediately after V came out. 

• Official General and Gta_V_Fan_101 like this

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:37 PM

Itt: it's okay to give yoga a pass because s.a had the stupid dance mini game

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Godfather

• Australia

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:04 AM

Woggleman: I don't see anything wrong with you liking the jet pack or anyone else for that matter. To me it was nothing special, but I don't see what the fuss about it not being including in GTA IV. Personally I think those complaining about GTA V's driving being more casual friendly hold more weight than the SA fanboys who complained about GTA IV not having a jet pack.

I guess some GTA IV fans have made some ridiculous complaints, but generally speaking most seem to be annoyed at features that were in GTA IV and were excluded or have been included, but in a half assed way. I'd consider this to apply to GTA V's friends system for example.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:25 AM

I dont see anything wrong in V's friend system, its pretty much an optional thing if you want to see a character's point of view about a certain situation.

But yeah everyone will have complains even about the games they like, R* seemed to update rage and re-write some things from scratch thus explaining why things like tapping for the engine is in, however that aspect Works differently as you need to be on a combat stance to leave your vehicle on.

Rockstar sometimes seems to forget a couple of details from the previous game most of the time.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Godfather

• Australia

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:46 AM

I don't have an issue that R* removed the "constant" phone calls people complained about in GTA IV (though they never really bothered me), but I don't think it was worth keeping considering it doesn't actually improve on GTA IV's in any significant way. It even has less activities to do for some reason.

To me it just feels pointless without much incentive. I can understand doing it for extra background info, but you could do this in GTA IV and IMO it was better as the characters Niko made friends with were more interesting. However yes I agree R* have a bad habit of overlooking things from their previous games.

I've never been able to try and leave engines running myself, but that seems far more inconvenient than GTA IV. It makes me wonder why they would even make it more of a hassle than it needs to be.

• Sting4S likes this

BlackNoise
  • BlackNoise

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:11 AM

I wish people would understand the scope of GTA is why people will always complain. If you like pizza, you probably don't have a problem with cheese pizza or maybe just one or two toppings you like. But if a company goes out of their way to make it with everything, even pizza fans are going to wonder why certain toppings are there and why other toppings aren't. Yoga in GTA V is jelly beans on my pizza. I think that makes sense... :whuh:

I just wish R* would get the basic formula right and then add to that. I'll love something in one GTA game, but the next will get rid of that feature and add something else I may or may not care about. This happens with mechanics, physics, weapons, vehicles, activities etc. 

• Sting4S likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 February 2014 - 03:24 PM

Indeed. Yoga didn't 'replace' anything. It was decided by the devs that it was more appropriate than activities from other games that bear NO relevance to the available stories. 

Had Franklin wanted to continue gang-banging, I'm sure there would have been activities that suited that story thread. But that story thread isn't there, so those activities weren't added.

They weren't replaced with something else. They weren't taken out to make room for another activity. They just weren't added, as they weren't relevant.

I just don't understand why that's so hard for some to grasp. They can't see the bigger picture, they just see disappointment in the lack of things that were never, ever mentioned as being available. Just because it was in an old game, it doesn't mean it SHOULD be in the new one. 

And just because some people don't like yoga, doesn't mean it had no place in the game.

That's complete and other rubbish. Why- there are a lot of features in V that bear no relevance towards the story-line of V, so your logic is quite flawed. Additionally, the 3-D era Grand Theft Autos have always been known as open worlded sand-box games where almost anything and everything can happen in free-roam. The story-line is just a bonus feature. It is absurd for you to justify the the lack of features in V by saying that such features were irrelevant. Does anybody actually give two thoughts about whether fun feature in a game is not a necessity for a story-line, especially in a game like this? No, that's rubbish. Your justifications are embarrassingly invalid and it really makes you look ignorant.
  • Official General likes this

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:54 PM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 06 February 2014 - 07:56 PM.

That's complete and other rubbish. Why- there are a lot of features in V that bear no relevance towards the story-line of V, so your logic is quite flawed. Additionally, the 3-D era Grand Theft Autos have always been known as open worlded sand-box games where almost anything and everything can happen in free-roam. The story-line is just a bonus feature. It is absurd for you to justify the the lack of features in V by saying that such features were irrelevant. Does anybody actually give two thoughts about whether fun feature in a game is not a necessity for a story-line, especially in a game like this? No, that's rubbish. Your justifications are embarrassingly invalid and it really makes you look ignorant.

So it's okay for Franklin to have minigames such as gang wars because it's a sandbox, even though the story makes it so Franklin's trying to get away from that?

Good thing you don't work for R*. The game would be jumbled and make no sense at all.

How is the storyline a bonus feature if it's one of the first things done in development?

His logic isn't flawed; yours is. His logic makes perfect sense, actually, since it's actual logic. If a protag says they hate dancing, you think he's gonna participate in a dancing minigame just for the sake of 'sandbox'? No.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:12 PM

Woggleman: I don't see anything wrong with you liking the jet pack or anyone else for that matter. To me it was nothing special, but I don't see what the fuss about it not being including in GTA IV. Personally I think those complaining about GTA V's driving being more casual friendly hold more weight than the SA fanboys who complained about GTA IV not having a jet pack.

I guess some GTA IV fans have made some ridiculous complaints, but generally speaking most seem to be annoyed at features that were in GTA IV and were excluded or have been included, but in a half assed way. I'd consider this to apply to GTA V's friends system for example.

I do think removing a beloved vehicle is a bigger deal than tweaking the driving a bit so that people so that your average player can enjoy it more than IV. It's not even that arcadey. I can slide and drift just fine. 

IV was a much bigger departure from SA than V is from IV. As much as I liked IV I can understand why a SA fan would first play it and go WTF is this?

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:15 PM Edited by Official General, 06 February 2014 - 08:19 PM.

So it's okay for Franklin to have minigames such as gang wars because it's a sandbox, even though the story makes it so Franklin's trying to get away from that?

@ Masterfocker

So you would rather have stuff like yoga because it's "so relevant" to the story, rather than gang wars ? If you really prefer that then cool, however - no disrespect, but your taste is real sh*t and ridiculously boring bro, seriously. Not every side activity in the game has to directly tie in with the main story. So I agree with Stingray, but that's bullsh*t. It's someone important in Rockstar's team with a mind like yours that probably ruined some of the fun in the gameplay by not including gang wars for Franklin. 

And for the record Franklin is still connected to gangs, it don't matter how, that alone gives a very legitimate reason for him to have a gang wars side mission. The only stumbling block was that Rockstar just did not include it, because for whatever dumb reason they had. they just did not. You can keep repeating and muttering that "oooh he wants to leave the gang life and change", but it makes no difference. Franklin would have still been in a valid position to find himself in the middle of a gang war, his gang connections guarantee that scenario being very possible and likely, regardless of whether he wants to leave the gang life or not. 

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:20 PM

Good thing you don't work for R*. The game would be jumbled and make no sense at all.

How is the storyline a bonus feature if it's one of the first things done in development?

His logic isn't flawed; yours is. His logic makes perfect sense, actually, since it's actual logic. If a protag says they hate dancing, you think he's gonna participate in a dancing minigame just for the sake of 'sandbox'? No.
You're a dumb ass and you're only agreeing with him because you are biased. Thank god you do not work at Rockstar because the game would be very limited feeling.

And no I would not add a whole mess of irrelevant bullcrap if I worked at Rockstar. You are so damn ignorant that it burns.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:26 PM

I admit it would have been nice for Franklin to have gang wars. He could have taken back grove street and Trevor could have had drug wars where he lives and Michael could have had something. I love the game but I admit where it could have used something else.

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:41 PM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 06 February 2014 - 08:58 PM.

@ Masterfocker

So you would rather have stuff like yoga because it's "so relevant" to the story, rather than gang wars ? If you really prefer that then cool, however - no disrespect, but your taste is real sh*t and ridiculously boring bro, seriously. Not every side activity in the game has to directly tie in with the main story. So I agree with Stingray, but that's bullsh*t. It's someone important in Rockstar's team with a mind like yours that probably ruined some of the fun in the gameplay by not including gang wars for Franklin. 

And for the record Franklin is still connected to gangs, it don't matter how, that alone gives a very legitimate reason for him to have a gang wars side mission. The only stumbling block was that Rockstar just did not include it, because for whatever dumb reason they had. they just did not. You can keep repeating and muttering that "oooh he wants to leave the gang life and change", but it makes no difference. Franklin would have still been in a valid position to find himself in the middle of a gang war, his gang connections guarantee that scenario being very possible and likely, regardless of whether he wants to leave the gang life or not. 

What I would do is create a story that allows stuff like gang wars and the like. However, we don't have that kind of story. We have GTA 5's story.

Would gang wars be cool? Yes. Would a bunch of stuff be cool? Yes. However, with how R* did the story, it just wouldn't fit.

Could you make gang wars work in the story? Maybe. However, it's much more believable that Franklin's out of that way of life for good to work with Mike/Trevor/both (Depending on the ending).

What I'm trying to say is that gang wars would work much better with a different story, not one that has Franklin trying to get away from that. 

Take TBoGT for example. Drug Wars were there, but they just didn't make that much sense. It felt thrown on for no reason. Yes, Luis did it because he loved his friends, and yet he always complained about it.

"Oh, this better not get me arrested" "Dude, don't say my name" "Man, I already took time for you guys, I'm not doing it again", and yet he still risks it.

Would gang wars work? Yes. But they just wouldn't feel right. R* needs to make a story that makes more sense for their minigames.

You're a dumb ass and you're only agreeing with him because you are biased. Thank god you do not work at Rockstar because the game would be very limited feeling.

And no I would not add a whole mess of irrelevant bullcrap if I worked at Rockstar. You are so damn ignorant that it burns.

Wow, what has you all cranky today?

"You're a dumb ass"

Sure I am, sure I am.

"You're only agreeing with him because you are biased"

No, I'm agreeing with him because I think he's right. And lol, you're not biased?

"Thank god you don't work at R* because the game would have a very limited feeling"

Howso? You don't know what I'd do based off my posts, but I know what'd you do, hence why I included that part.

You wanna know what I'd do? Create a story that doesn't suck, that can include all the stuff people want. It's really not hard as people think it is.

I mean...it is, but it's not. It's hard to explain.

"You are so damn ignorant that it burns"

Says the person who insulted me with 2/3rds of his post and never even touched on the subject at hand  :panic:

Edit: Clarity and a word.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 08:43 PM

Drug wars would have made much sense with Trevor.

• Officer Ronson and TheMasterfocker like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users