Photo

Beware of the Arms Race

6 replies to this topic
HarveyBest
  • HarveyBest

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:58 AM

I took part in a race called "Arms Race" which takes place in the military base. After the race I quit to Freemode and got spawned in the middle of the base and promptly got blown up by a tank. Called up the insurance company and got hit with a bill of almost $10k to replace car.

And it was a sh*t race! You have been warned.

Smartpride
  • Smartpride

DONT QUOTE MEE

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:05 AM

Unlucky moments, everyone has their unlucky moments, but you express your anger too much, and arms race wasn't that bad, so stop crying...
  • lemon61090 likes this

SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:40 PM

That's what you get for racing in the military base... You're not even supposed to be able to create a race there so I don't know how they did it.

lordemperor
  • lordemperor

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:34 PM Edited by lordemperor, 03 February 2014 - 03:34 PM.

That's what you get for racing in the military base... You're not even supposed to be able to create a race there so I don't know how they did it.

It's a Rockstar made race... included with the game. And yes it's bullsh*t you sometimes spawn inside the base afterward.

It's a shame too because GTA races are really fun there.

SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:39 PM Edited by SomeRandomDave, 03 February 2014 - 03:46 PM.

It's a Rockstar made race... included with the game. And yes it's bullsh*t you sometimes spawn inside the base afterward.

Races are a waste of time... They might as well call it "demolition derby."

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:59 PM

Races are a waste of time... They might as well call it "demolition derby."

Well everyone has different things that they like to do ingame. I for one love racing along with co-op missions, parachuting etc. But I do hate deathmatches and hardly play them.

MrCamo
  • MrCamo

Playa

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:58 AM

Thanks!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users