Quantcast

» «
Photo

Cars you believe are in the wrong class?

101 replies to this topic
djdest
  • djdest

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:21 PM

Dubsta should be in 4x4 off road 

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:24 PM

I'm not saying this should be, but for anyone who says Elergy should be super, then so should the Carbonizarre.

Ballistic Jello
  • Ballistic Jello

Retired BF3 tanker

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:36 PM

Why all this Voltic -> Sports? It has the fastest acceleration in the game and killer handling, just not suitable on the more wide open tracks......

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

Car Enthusiast/Creepy Fetish Monster

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:42 PM

Buffalo sounds and feels like a muscle car, just opinion though, know it's not.
Most coupes aren't coupes.

it'd fit perfectly fine in either muscle or sedan

i just think they stuck it in sports just because it's a four door with a muscle engine and couldnt decide

it's a nice car and all (Frank's, not so much the regular one), but it's really unfair to just jam it in a class where it doesn't stand a chance

GrandTheftBatman
  • GrandTheftBatman

Connect 4 Champion 2012

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:43 PM

Why all this Voltic -> Sports? It has the fastest acceleration in the game and killer handling, just not suitable on the more wide open tracks......

I used to crush CR with the voltic. All the people in Adders and Entity's wondered what the hell just happened.

Ballistic Jello
  • Ballistic Jello

Retired BF3 tanker

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:49 PM

I have that car in story mode, trying to convince myself to start using it in online races. Have to figure out which races it will be worth using in.

Luvythicus
  • Luvythicus

Pugman Luvy

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:31 PM

F620 seems like a Sports car to me. Always surprised me it wasn't... Also, Buffalo to Muscle, maybe?

Dopey™
  • Dopey™

Peon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:34 PM

Futo should belong in Coupes

Sentinel XS should belong in Sports

Elegy RH8 should be in Supers

F620 should be in Sports

No.

• EyeMacHunt likes this

Trevingit
  • Trevingit

cheese meister

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:37 PM

good question, I think the bullet ford gt belongs in the sports class and I think the elegy belongs in the super class.

gfen
  • gfen

GTAF Minister of Propaganda

• GTAF Crew
  • Vatican-City

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:01 PM

good question, I think the bullet ford gt belongs in the sports class and I think the elegy belongs in the super class.

Absolutely not.

As much as you don't want to bring the real world into this, sometimes you simply have to. The Ford GT is a supercar, in the strictly American sense of the thing. Its loud, brash, and what happens when you combine an American muscle car and a fancy European super car.

In the game, it fills the role of brash, loud and power perfectly. Its a real counterpart to the non-hypercar supers.

As for the Elegy, as much as clamouring fanboys want it to be something special; its not and it never will be. Its a terrifically high tech sportscar, loaded down with enough electronics to keep tabs with NASA, but its not a "supercar," which denotes something untangible. 

Basically, the Elegy is the equivilent of the Mitsu from Cannonball. Run 2. 

Not that they're in the game, but the Japanese have produced two "supercars," the Acura NSX and the Lexus LFA. While the NSX is, budgetary speaking, on the level of the GT-R, it has the je ne sais qoui to make it that something special; the GTR will forever be a really fancy Altima. 

Hoosierdaddy76
  • Hoosierdaddy76

Are friends electric?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:11 PM

Have always thought the Bullet should be classed as a sports classic. The GT-One may have been a super during the 60s, but it should probably no longer be considered alongside Entities and Cheetahs.

gfen
  • gfen

GTAF Minister of Propaganda

• GTAF Crew
  • Vatican-City

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:13 PM

Have always thought the Bullet should be classed as a sports classic. The GT-One may have been a super during the 60s, but it should probably no longer be considered alongside Entities and Cheetahs.

You know it was made from 2004 to 2006, right?

luisniko
  • luisniko

That badass milf from Vault 111

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:17 PM

F620 should be Sports for me

vaguecmac
  • vaguecmac

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:25 PM

Exemplar is definitely not a coupe lol. Its an Aston Martin for gods sake. Its a sports car at least....

Pixel S
  • Pixel S

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:26 PM

Infernus should be sports. 

Stock it's slower than most sports cars. 

Hanshot 420th
  • Hanshot 420th

Thug

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:28 PM

The f620 should be in sports.

Comet should be in super.

no on both accounts... The f620 is a classic coupe...I always said it was the Maserati, but after seeing the Jaguar commercial in the SUper Bowl yesterday (sexy car drool) I'll concede it's a Jag

I agree with all of the 4 door coupes...that's an Oxymoron

and the Bullet should be in the Sports Classic, even tho I do believe it is based on the Ford remake 

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:29 PM

speed shouldn't fully determine it

it's placed in supers because it's based on the lamborghini murcielago, lamborghini diablo and the back is designed after pagani

both being supercar manufacturers

Pixel S
  • Pixel S

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:31 PM Edited by GTARACER93, 03 February 2014 - 03:31 PM.

it's placed in supers because it's based on the lamborghini murcielago, lamborghini diablo and the back is designed after pagani

Yeah I get that. I did edit my post but it didn't save. 

The only reason why I can see it as a super is from it's looks. and once it's upgraded. 

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:33 PM

Yeah I get that. I did edit my post but it didn't save. 

The only reason why I can see it as a super is from it's looks. and once it's upgraded. 

i do agree on its speed though, it could use a slight buff

GTA Master 007
  • GTA Master 007

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:37 PM

Vacca should be sports
  • Hanshot 420th and The Angel King like this

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

"I command thy castle hounds, kick Uru's ass..."

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:38 PM

Absolutely not.

As much as you don't want to bring the real world into this, sometimes you simply have to. The Ford GT is a supercar, in the strictly American sense of the thing. Its loud, brash, and what happens when you combine an American muscle car and a fancy European super car.

In the game, it fills the role of brash, loud and power perfectly. Its a real counterpart to the non-hypercar supers.

As for the Elegy, as much as clamouring fanboys want it to be something special; its not and it never will be. Its a terrifically high tech sportscar, loaded down with enough electronics to keep tabs with NASA, but its not a "supercar," which denotes something untangible. 

Basically, the Elegy is the equivilent of the Mitsu from Cannonball. Run 2. 

Not that they're in the game, but the Japanese have produced two "supercars," the Acura NSX and the Lexus LFA. While the NSX is, budgetary speaking, on the level of the GT-R, it has the je ne sais qoui to make it that something special; the GTR will forever be a really fancy Altima. 

Thought I was the only one who thought the same....

Hanshot 420th
  • Hanshot 420th

Thug

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:38 PM

Vacca should be sports

I WISH...you have to admit it would be way too OP in the Sports class tho

GTA Master 007
  • GTA Master 007

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:45 PM

There should of been a hyper car category with the entity, adder, cheetah, voltic and infernus

Zondar
  • Zondar

Puttin' on an iron shirt.......

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:03 PM Edited by KnobCheez, 03 February 2014 - 04:16 PM.

Agree that the buffalo should be muscle and the Futo should be in compacts apart from that most suggested changes are wrong IMO.
Four door coupes are made by most of the luxury German marques these days, although I would say the Oracle based on the old 7 series is a sedan.
Comet and Elegy are not supercars.
If the Sentinel moved to Sports it would just get owned in every race.
If the Sultan got moved to sedans it would destroy all opposition.
Aston Martin make very few Sports cars they mostly make GT cars, so coupe for the Exemplar seems fair enough to me.

Shaundi.
  • Shaundi.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:15 PM

Vapid Radius- off road. This ugly thing goes well off road.

Felon - Sedans

Vacca - sports. I've seen this perform in races against Bullets, Adders, Infernuses, Entities & Cheetahs. Very bad. Mostly finishing last, sometimes DNF.

Hector Tavares
  • Hector Tavares

Formally JeepXJFreak98

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:25 PM

The only reason I can see the Oracle, Felon, and Exemplar being placed in coupes rather than sedans is this; would an Asea or Intruder really be able to keep up with such a high-performance sedan? I'm not talking just in a straight line, but cornering, acceleration, etc. For example, the Oracle is a high-performance luxury sedan with a massive V8, while the Intruder is a underpowered V6. The Oracle, when built up, can even match sports class cars, while the Intruder doesn't really go outside of it's boundaries, even when fully modded.

Also the reason why the F620 is a coupe this time around is because it's not a sports car. It's a grand tourer. Essentially a luxury coupe, much like the Maserati Granturismo S. They are too heavy to compete with sports cars such as Ferraris and Corvettes. They're basically built for driver comfort while giving off the impression that it's a sports car.

lordemperor
  • lordemperor

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:29 PM

For the purposes of game balance nothing is mis-classified. The Buffalo for example handles too well to balance against the game's muscle cars and is too fast to balance against the game's sedans - it would be unquestionably best-in-class in either of those classes.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:33 PM

the manana and tornado should not be in sports classic. they are no faster than sedans fully modded. 

Hoosierdaddy76
  • Hoosierdaddy76

Are friends electric?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:21 AM

You know it was made from 2004 to 2006, right?

I made a mistake in writing GT-One, which is this car:

Toyota_GT-One_TS020_47fe711d253e9.jpg

Meant to write GT-40, which is this car (and the one after which the Bullet is modeled):

1968-ford-gt40-gulf-mirage-rm.jpg

The GT-40 in this picture is a 1968 and, if classified according to years, it would be properly grouped with the Stinger GT and Monroe (and not Adders, Cheetahs and Entities).

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:26 AM

Futo, Jackal, Felon, Exemplar, Sultan.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users