Race Locations

2 replies to this topic
ax1464
  • ax1464

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:04 AM

After finishing the game I like to goof around doing the side missions, especially the races. I've won them all and want to re-race them, but I can't figure out how to get them to show up on the map. The Alderney Industrial race is the only one that shows up since it's closest to the last save house. Supposedly the map shows the nearest race after you've completed a mission - but I've already completed all the missions.

I can get to some of the other races by doing a Friend activity (darts, drinking, etc) in other areas of the city, but that only gets me the race closest to where the activity took place.

I'm pretty sure when I finished TLAD before I was able to easily choose which race I wanted to re-do but I can't figure out how to do it now.

Anyone know the secret?

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

Proud Asshole

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Topic [GTA] 2013

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:57 AM

I'm pretty sure completing the next race activates one somewhere else.

Just do that one a couple times and hopefully you get another one.

I never could get into the races. Knocking guys off bikes with bats was a helluva good time, but once you got in first, you'd be lapping people so quickly and they'd never catch up.

ax1464
  • ax1464

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:00 AM

I'm pretty sure completing the next race activates one somewhere else.

Just do that one a couple times and hopefully you get another one.

I never could get into the races. Knocking guys off bikes with bats was a helluva good time, but once you got in first, you'd be lapping people so quickly and they'd never catch up.

Thanks for replying.

I can't complete the next race because there is no next race - I've already done them all. The only race that shows up on the map is the Alderney Industrial race. I've redone that race several times but its marker just keeps reappearing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users