Quantcast

» «
Photo

What is one thing you dislike about yourself?

144 replies to this topic
Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:35 AM

Unless I keep my mustache, I look like a 12 year old. 

But shaving it makes me more attractive to specific girls I'm interested in

Anyway, I'd say I hate the fact that I'm somewhat of a small person

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:00 AM

Sometimes I'm so awesome that I feel I'm taking away awesomeness from other people. Like some sort of awesomeness vampire.

I stutter too much and I've gotten pretty goddamn fat.

• BuyMeTheMoon likes this

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:04 AM

Unless I keep my mustache, I look like a 12 year old. 

But shaving it makes me more attractive to specific girls I'm interested in

Anyway, I'd say I hate the fact that I'm somewhat of a small person

You're interested in girls who like 12 year olds?

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Boob groper

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:09 AM Edited by The Yokel, 03 February 2014 - 02:11 AM.

How f-f-f-fat are we t-t-t-talking ab...ab-b-b about here?

I can be an insensitive jerk sometimes and I think that I'm being funny but it comes across ugly. I guess I don't like that about myself.

• PaletoChickenCapo likes this

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:12 AM

How f-f-f-fat are we t-t-t-talking ab...ab-b-b about here?

I can be an insensitive jerk sometimes and I think that I'm being funny but it comes across ugly. I guess I don't like that about myself.

I am growing m-m-m-oobs.

• The Yokel likes this

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

おっぱい

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:26 AM Edited by EphemeralStar, 03 February 2014 - 05:27 AM.

Most girls don't worry about being in the 5'-5'8" range because about 90% of women are that tall. 

Maybe that was too broad a height range. In fact it most certainly was.

Let's go with 5' - 5'5''

I.E. Being notably small, but not medically a midget.

I'm 5'5.. that's pretty tall around where I live. But 5'-5'5 is actually the average. :p

One thing I hate about myself: Mah body. 

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:42 AM

Most girls don't worry about being in the 5'-5'8" range because about 90% of women are that tall. 

Maybe that was too broad a height range. In fact it most certainly was.

Let's go with 5' - 5'5''

I.E. Being notably small, but not medically a midget.

Are you kidding? I'm 5'1" and rocking it, brother.

prison.jpg

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 03 February 2014 - 06:03 AM Edited by WinterEdit, 03 February 2014 - 06:06 AM.

Just one? Hell... I could list several.

Anyway, let's try to list as little as possible.

My main thing I dislike about myself?
Laziness/bad health... I'm not very athletic. Even though everyone's all "blahblah it's awesome for u start now or spend ur life in hell in poor health blah", I don't really know why I don't start it. I did begin it back in 7th grade (aka 3.5 years ago, since not many of you are from NSA) but then I got a flu and it kinda stopped there.

Other things I dislike about myself?

• Bad social skills. Really. If GTAF was a public in-real-life place, you wouldn't see me there. Even if I was there, I'd probably be in the corner using a smartphone or something and observing how other people get along there. Well the plus side is that no one notices me, so I could be a ninja.
  • I'm not skilled at anything. Well, I am skilled at only one thing. English...
  • I usually lack common sense.
  • Also, overdeveloped sarcasm detector. If you compliment me about anything, I'm pretty surely going to think that you're being sarcastic.

Well, is there anything I "like" about myself? Sure.

• Skill in English.
  • I am kind of skilled in beatboxing. At least in my own opinion.
  • Likewise, I'm pretty good at playing keyboard/synthesizer by ear.
  • Technically, school success. I had 8,06/10 or something last year. Which translates to something like B-ish in your American grades.
  • I'm an okay listener I guess. If you want me to listen to whatever problems you have or something more fun like your jokes, I can do it. It's not like I have anything better to do either.
  • Some skill in computers. No, nothing like programming or something like that, more like knowing random tricks in Windows PCs. As a side note, type 'dxdiag' to your Start menu and press Enter.
  • ShadowDog94 and BuyMeTheMoon like this

Linc.
  • Linc.

Betty, don't start up with your white zone sh*t again.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 February 2014 - 06:09 AM

I'm terrible at phone calls. I get all nervous and never know what to say.
The sh*t thing is that I can hold a decent conversation with someone if I'm face to face with them but if I can't physically see them I just blank. :blink:

THE GHETTO SAMURAI
  • THE GHETTO SAMURAI

Diet Water Please ?

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 February 2014 - 06:17 AM

Another thing I hate about my self besides my body weight would be my left knee. Ever since I injured it back in 2011 during P.E class when we were doing the long jumps, I would always get constant pain in my leg. Since I'm a retard I forgot to bend my knees during the landing and I put all my body weight on my left leg and it dislocated my bones down there. It killed like a bitch and I went to the hospital to fix it up and I did, but to this day I would get really horrible pain down there.

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:14 AM Edited by Crazyeighties, 03 February 2014 - 07:23 AM.

Where do I begin, well let's start with my health it f*cking sucks, next my weight, having chrons disease, has ruined my life, my spine is messed up from having tethord cord syndrome, the cancer I had has caused scars( both physical and emotional) like you would not believe I'm going to stop there because now I'm sad about how my hopes and dreams were crushed by having poor health.
  • BarelyLegal likes this

markwey
  • markwey

The Harwood Butcher

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:36 AM

Too damn lazy sometimes. :pp

jeremy34567
  • jeremy34567

Night Owl

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:41 AM Edited by jeremy34567, 03 February 2014 - 07:41 AM.

This thread is a good way to let out big problems in your life that have been buried deep inside or maybe even help you realize your problems 

My problem- asking out girls cause I'm too scared of what they will think of me or others think of me

also i have somewhat big lips, weird eyes, facial hair that doesn't stop growing and I'm somewhat chubby as well, have asthma, quit easily , lazy, unprepared

The sh*t thing is that I can hold a decent conversation with someone if I'm face to face with them but if I can't physically see them I just blank. :blink:

just text or FaceTime ( video chat ) 

Linc.
  • Linc.

Betty, don't start up with your white zone sh*t again.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:59 AM

just text or FaceTime ( video chat )
That's not alway possible though, especially if you're doing something like ordering take away. I usually stutter and forget what I'm supposed to be talking about.

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:36 PM

Girls don't take me seriously when I ask them out.  They think I'm joking.

Atleast you have cover and if girls don't want to go out with you, then you can atleast pretend that you were joking and cry after.

Forsas Saltis
  • Forsas Saltis

Povke (my earlier nickname)

• BUSTED!
  • Lithuania

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:51 PM

That's 2 things, but who cares:

1. I can't gain weight, I'm 10 kilograms less than I have to be.

2. I'm so lazy, I often come late to the first lessons and other places.

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:17 PM

That's 2 things, but who cares:

1. I can't gain weight, I'm 10 kilograms less than I have to be.

2. I'm so lazy, I often come late to the first lessons and other places.

Not being able to gain weight is a huge issue, being underweight can be just as bad of not worse then being overweight, believe me I know

Slave Boy
  • Slave Boy

Big Homie

• The Connection
  • Finland

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:22 PM

I dislike my brain, It tickles often and I can´t find a way to scratch it.

• The Leviathan likes this

BarelyLegal
  • BarelyLegal

You're a cünt.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:51 PM

My cock's pretty average.

Trinette
  • Trinette

lean on me. so you wont. stray your neck.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 03 February 2014 - 06:01 PM

How small I am, according to doctors I'll grow to be either 5,3 or 5,4 and no higher!

..Yay.

I feel the pain. I'm 5ft2 and 19 so I'm not getting any taller. I was hoping I'd at least be like 5'4 or 5'5. Ah well, it's not so terrible.

I hate my emotions an how I react to things. I used to be extremely depressed between ages 14-17. After that, these days, I'm really numb emotion wise and I don't feel strong feelings to the left or right like I used to. I still get depressed, still get happy, etc, I just don't get strong, great overwhelming vibes of any specific emotion. If something terrible or awesome happens I can't really react appropriately and have to try to appear as though I am.

I find a hundred dollars on the floor? Oh, cool, alright.

Someone I know died or I lost something significant? Ah crap, well, alright then.

Basically how I feel in situations. Pretty sucky. :ph34r: :ph34r:

BMW1992
  • BMW1992

GTAForums member since Jan 2005

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 03 February 2014 - 06:01 PM

I'm lazy

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 February 2014 - 06:05 PM

1. My weight. I'm slowly changing this for the better, but it is no easy task. Especially for obese guys like myself. Thankfully, I do have the willpower to " put down the fork " as some people will say. I hate going out and I rarely ever go anywhere like a to restaurant with my family and I have no friends so I live a pretty lonely life. Note: I do like going out for walks however.  

I can't even... that is like exactly me - every single word applies to me.

Nipperkins
  • Nipperkins

Lord of the Nipples

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • San-Marino

Posted 03 February 2014 - 06:05 PM

How small I am, according to doctors I'll grow to be either 5,3 or 5,4 and no higher!

..Yay.

I feel the pain. I'm 5ft2 and 19 so I'm not getting any taller. I was hoping I'd at least be like 5'4 or 5'5. Ah well, it's not so terrible.

I hate my emotions an how I react to things. I used to be extremely depressed between ages 14-17. After that, these days, I'm really numb emotion wise and I don't feel strong feelings to the left or right like I used to. I still get depressed, still get happy, etc, I just don't get strong, great overwhelming vibes of any specific emotion. If something terrible or awesome happens I can't really react appropriately and have to try to appear as though I am.

I find a hundred dollars on the floor? Oh, cool, alright.

Someone I know died or I lost something significant? Ah crap, well, alright then.

Basically how I feel in situations. Pretty sucky. :ph34r: :ph34r:

I'm the complete opposite. I honestly have no idea how I will react to something. I could start bugging out for no reason, and other times I will be totally chill.

I'm bipolar as hell. 

Rented
  • Rented

GTA Vet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:30 PM

I'm quiet good looking :blush: (Judging by the fact that all dem hot girls like me^^) but I'm not confident around girls I like, I'm quiet socially awkward which also makes me sound UN-understandable when I talk... :(

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:51 PM Edited by GoldenBlade, 03 February 2014 - 10:52 PM.

I'm the exact same way. I feel really stupid when I'm talking on the phone.

I'd say that I dislike how socially awkward I am. I've tried to strike conversations, but I suck at it. I get really uncomfortable. This isn't a major problem for me, as I don't really mind it. I do wish I didn't have such a speech problem, though. I'm literally the most antisocial person at my school.
  • ShadowDog94 likes this

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:58 PM Edited by ShadowDog94, 03 February 2014 - 11:00 PM.

I have few friends and I'm terrible at making new ones.

Also can't keep a conversation going. Half the time I don't know what to say.

• Rented likes this

Hi-FiGuy
  • Hi-FiGuy

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:12 PM

I am going to break the rules by stating more than one. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=L397TWLwrUU

1. My weight. I'm slowly changing this for the better, but it is no easy task. Especially for obese guys like myself. Thankfully, I do have the willpower to " put down the fork " as some people will say. I hate going out and I rarely ever go anywhere like a to restaurant with my family and I have no friends so I live a pretty lonely life. Note: I do like going out for walks however.

2. My teeth and hygiene. Now, along with my weight this is mostly if not, completely my fault. I am, for all intents and purposes a very unhygienic person. I never took care of my teeth and now i'm paying for it. They don't hurt, but this sudden self realization helped this problem to dawn on me. As a larger person I have to admit that taking a shower isn't the easiest of tasks. Being large, you have to make sure to clean up behind and after every fold of fat and you don't have the best mobility because of your sheer gigantic size. 

3. My feet and toenails. My feet are very very rough and my toenails were fine until the big toes on both of my feet became ingrown which was quite painful for the year and a half that I had them in. I finally got around to getting them treated and now the toenail on my left foot is growing in at an angle and the one on my right foot has just completely stopped growing. 

4. My hair. I am no hair stylist which is why I often get a buzz-cut and call it a day. On the top-right of my head my hair I have a pot where my hair defies the laws of gravity and sticks up 24/7. Besides, there are not many hairstyles that go well with a large person and people are always too distracted by your sheer size to notice.

5. My personality. I am just not a likable person in this case. I am nothing but an ugly, smelly, opinionated, subconsciously racist, annoyance. My jokes are often just filled with crude unfunny humor which no one understands except me. I am a bore an all I have to talk about are video-games and nothing else. Everybody I know knew was into sports which I honestly never really cared all too much about, but hell, i'm willing to learn if it can make people accept me. 

6. This is a bit more personal and maybe even inappropriate so i'll put it in a spoiler tag just in case it's against the rules. 

Spoiler

7. Also, I am talent less as well.

8. Social awkwardness and social anxiety. Fight or flight kick in and I usually just want to go home, but it has been getting better and improving. 

9. My diet. as large as I am, I am probably malnourished. A diet consisting of drive-through salads probably aren't all that good for you. Even with the occasional cheat or slip-up. Also, I have been limiting myself to one meal a day although I sometimes slip-up.

10. My abnormally large head. I don't have the brains to fill it up with either. It's just large and bulbous.

11. My nose. I hate when people can see inside my large nostril bat-cave. I refuse plastic surgery however.   

I have most of the same problems.  It really sucks to be large.  I eat too much too fast and my dad yells at me to slow down the eating.

WhatThe?
  • WhatThe?

GTA V

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:58 PM

My Social Anxiety

It really, really bugs me
  • ShadowDog94 likes this

Trinette
  • Trinette

lean on me. so you wont. stray your neck.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:08 AM

It's crazy how common social anxiety is and how many people here have issues with it. I hated myself for that too for awhile until I stopped being comfortable in my zone and got thrown into situations by force that eventually made me comfortable with people. :ph34r: :ph34r:

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:12 AM

It's crazy how common social anxiety is and how many people here have issues with it. I hated myself for that too for awhile until I stopped being comfortable in my zone and got thrown into situations by force that eventually made me comfortable with people. :ph34r: :ph34r:

I feel like mine is actually getting worse with age.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users