Quantcast

» «
Photo

What is one thing you dislike about yourself?

144 replies to this topic
Hi-FiGuy
  • Hi-FiGuy

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:27 PM

I don't have many things I dislike about myself.  The only things would probably be that I'm chubby and girls don't take me seriously when I ask them out.  They think I'm joking.  Is there something you don't like about yourself?

• Nopheros likes this

RedBull FM
  • RedBull FM

Retired, have a life

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:29 PM

I'm too small :p

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Videospiele sind meine Lieblings Videospiele.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:31 PM

I can't grow a decent mustache

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • April Fools Winner 2015
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Champion Guinea Pig [GTAFMC]
    Most Annoying Member [All Time]
    Best Total Overhaul 2014 [GTA SA Beta Edition]

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:33 PM Edited by Kalvin, 02 February 2014 - 09:33 PM.

How small I am, according to doctors I'll grow to be either 5,3 or 5,4 and no higher!

..Yay.

Rewas
  • Rewas

To Derp or not to Derp....

• The Yardies
  • Lithuania
  • April Fools Winner 2015
    3rd Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Best Snapmatic [Scenery] 2013

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:33 PM

I have a terrible memory.

Pyroshox
  • Pyroshox

Daddy's back you bitches!

• Zaibatsu
  • Germany
  • Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:33 PM

The only thing I really don't like is that when I was younger I was what's dubbed as a "Wolf Biter" which is where I would chew off the skin on the end of my fingers, this happened because my mother was addicted to tobacco when I was in the womb, so when the age became appropriate I needed something to do with my hands, I have since quit, but my hands will never be the same, it's a turn off to girls, and it makes me look like a drug addict or a nut.

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:37 PM Edited by Joe Chip, 02 February 2014 - 09:38 PM.

That's two things, OP. :p

I like to think about things, watch a lot of TV/movies, read a lot of books, listen to a lot of music, go out and do stuff, etc. but I can't ever talk about any of it. Any time I think of starting a conversation I lock up and just can't do it. I can talk to people if they start the conversation, but even then my replies are always pretty blunt and simple. :/

Also, I'm a bit small.

THE GHETTO SAMURAI
  • THE GHETTO SAMURAI

Diet Water Please ?

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:39 PM

One thing I hate about my self is the fact that I can't gain any weight. I'm 6'0 or close to 6'1 and I only weigh around 120 pounds. People think I don't eat at all but I actually do eat a lot and more than what normal people eat. At times I would eat as much as a fat person at Mc Donald's  but I just can't gain anything out of it tho. 

Hi-FiGuy
  • Hi-FiGuy

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:39 PM

That's two things, OP. :p

I like to think about things, watch a lot of TV/movies, read a lot of books, listen to a lot of music, go out and do stuff, etc. but I can't ever talk about any of it. Any time I think of starting a conversation I lock up and just can't do it. I can talk to people if they start the conversation, but even then my replies are always pretty blunt and simple. :/

Also, I'm a bit small.

Same here.  I am not very good at communicating.  It hurts me to make eye contact with people but lately its been better.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:41 PM Edited by StingrayX, 03 February 2014 - 02:33 AM.

There are certain things that I cannot say or do without feeling out of place about it. I also get irritated easily and say what comes to mind, most of which is rude.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:43 PM

Im ugly as f*ck

Killerdude8
  • Killerdude8

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:43 PM

Lazy.

I don't like being Lazy, but it's my Nature, and I can't fight it.

:(

Eris
  • Eris

hey bae

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:45 PM

I look like I'm fourteen. 

RiaJay21
  • RiaJay21

Post-Post-Ironic

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:17 AM

Self-sabotaging. If things are going well, some part of me just ... impulsively seems to find ways to mess it up. I don't even realize I'm doing it until its too late, most of the time.

Physically? I wish I had better boobs. Smaller. Would be nice to be able to buy nice underwear for a change. I have many, many hang Ups about my body but that is the one that has caused me the most grief over the years.
  • Nopheros likes this

GTA_stu
  • GTA_stu

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:25 AM

Eczema balls.

• Shah Sam likes this

Nuka
  • Nuka

The Connection

• V Staff
  • European-Union
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:26 AM

I don't like all the scars I have
  • GrandTheftBatman likes this

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:39 AM

I procrastinate a lot.

Mr Oraange
  • Mr Oraange

shriek

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:40 AM

Eyes are too big for my lil' head.

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Tokel. Never forget.

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:44 AM

How small I am, according to doctors I'll grow to be either 5,3 or 5,4 and no higher!

..Yay.

• Kalvin and Shah Sam like this

Nopheros
  • Nopheros

Hopplös Kanin

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:49 AM

I can't do anything in school without feeling that I'm being judged.

Example 1: I can't even scratch my nose because I'm scared that someone will see me and call me a nosepicker.

Example 2: I tend to get sweaty hands for some reason when holding a pencil, so when someone asks for a high-five I just stare awkwardly.

I'm socially awkward.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:50 AM

A complete lack of talent.

Human

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:54 AM Edited by 018361, 03 February 2014 - 01:02 AM.

I am going to break the rules by stating more than one. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=L397TWLwrUU

1. My weight. I'm slowly changing this for the better, but it is no easy task. Especially for obese guys like myself. Thankfully, I do have the willpower to " put down the fork " as some people will say. I hate going out and I rarely ever go anywhere like a to restaurant with my family and I have no friends so I live a pretty lonely life. Note: I do like going out for walks however.

2. My teeth and hygiene. Now, along with my weight this is mostly if not, completely my fault. I am, for all intents and purposes a very unhygienic person. I never took care of my teeth and now i'm paying for it. They don't hurt, but this sudden self realization helped this problem to dawn on me. As a larger person I have to admit that taking a shower isn't the easiest of tasks. Being large, you have to make sure to clean up behind and after every fold of fat and you don't have the best mobility because of your sheer gigantic size. 

3. My feet and toenails. My feet are very very rough and my toenails were fine until the big toes on both of my feet became ingrown which was quite painful for the year and a half that I had them in. I finally got around to getting them treated and now the toenail on my left foot is growing in at an angle and the one on my right foot has just completely stopped growing. 

4. My hair. I am no hair stylist which is why I often get a buzz-cut and call it a day. On the top-right of my head my hair I have a pot where my hair defies the laws of gravity and sticks up 24/7. Besides, there are not many hairstyles that go well with a large person and people are always too distracted by your sheer size to notice.

5. My personality. I am just not a likable person in this case. I am nothing but an ugly, smelly, opinionated, subconsciously racist, annoyance. My jokes are often just filled with crude unfunny humor which no one understands except me. I am a bore an all I have to talk about are video-games and nothing else. Everybody I know knew was into sports which I honestly never really cared all too much about, but hell, i'm willing to learn if it can make people accept me. 

6. This is a bit more personal and maybe even inappropriate so i'll put it in a spoiler tag just in case it's against the rules. 

Spoiler

7. Also, I am talent less as well.

8. Social awkwardness and social anxiety. Fight or flight kick in and I usually just want to go home, but it has been getting better and improving. 

9. My diet. as large as I am, I am probably malnourished. A diet consisting of drive-through salads probably aren't all that good for you. Even with the occasional cheat or slip-up. Also, I have been limiting myself to one meal a day although I sometimes slip-up.

10. My abnormally large head. I don't have the brains to fill it up with either. It's just large and bulbous.

11. My nose. I hate when people can see inside my large nostril bat-cave. I refuse plastic surgery however.   

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

Tokel. Never forget.

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:56 AM

@ 018361: Losing weight will help you with your more personal problem. A couple of inches tend to be buried in the fat. You'll be OK once you lose weight.
  • 018361 and BuyMeTheMoon like this

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:03 AM

Only one thing?

Most things.

6. This is a bit more personal and maybe even inappropriate so i'll put it in a spoiler tag just in case it's against the rules. 

Spoiler

If you have a weight problem, that would contribute to number 6. Lose some weight and you'll have a bit of usability back.

Thanks, random internet knowledge.

• 018361 likes this

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:08 AM

I am going to break the rules by stating more than one. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=L397TWLwrUU

1. My weight. I'm slowly changing this for the better, but it is no easy task. Especially for obese guys like myself. Thankfully, I do have the willpower to " put down the fork " as some people will say. I hate going out and I rarely ever go anywhere like a to restaurant with my family and I have no friends so I live a pretty lonely life. Note: I do like going out for walks however.

2. My teeth and hygiene. Now, along with my weight this is mostly if not, completely my fault. I am, for all intents and purposes a very unhygienic person. I never took care of my teeth and now i'm paying for it. They don't hurt, but this sudden self realization helped this problem to dawn on me. As a larger person I have to admit that taking a shower isn't the easiest of tasks. Being large, you have to make sure to clean up behind and after every fold of fat and you don't have the best mobility because of your sheer gigantic size. 

3. My feet and toenails. My feet are very very rough and my toenails were fine until the big toes on both of my feet became ingrown which was quite painful for the year and a half that I had them in. I finally got around to getting them treated and now the toenail on my left foot is growing in at an angle and the one on my right foot has just completely stopped growing. 

4. My hair. I am no hair stylist which is why I often get a buzz-cut and call it a day. On the top-right of my head my hair I have a pot where my hair defies the laws of gravity and sticks up 24/7. Besides, there are not many hairstyles that go well with a large person and people are always too distracted by your sheer size to notice.

5. My personality. I am just not a likable person in this case. I am nothing but an ugly, smelly, opinionated, subconsciously racist, annoyance. My jokes are often just filled with crude unfunny humor which no one understands except me. I am a bore an all I have to talk about are video-games and nothing else. Everybody I know knew was into sports which I honestly never really cared all too much about, but hell, i'm willing to learn if it can make people accept me. 

Spoiler

7. Also, I am talent less as well.

8. Social awkwardness and social anxiety. Fight or flight kick in and I usually just want to go home, but it has been getting better and improving. 

9. My diet. as large as I am, I am probably malnourished. A diet consisting of drive-through salads probably aren't all that good for you. Even with the occasional cheat or slip-up. Also, I have been limiting myself to one meal a day although I sometimes slip-up.

10. My abnormally large head. I don't have the brains to fill it up with either. It's just large and bulbous.

11. My nose. I hate when people can see inside my large nostril bat-cave. I refuse plastic surgery however.   

I was about to make a remark towards these six points asking if there was anything you like about yourself, then I refreshed the page and 5 more things appeared, so I guess not.

• 018361 and Shah Sam like this

Plank.
  • Plank.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:20 AM

My shortness. I'm only 5'4 and almost 19. Also, I am incapable of public speaking.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:24 AM

For any girls who are worried about being in the 5' - 5'8'' range; don't worry most guys probably think that's hot. As for other guys though, well you're sh*t out of luck, I'm pretty sure girls don't find that hot.

Sorry.

• Shah Sam likes this

Eris
  • Eris

hey bae

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:26 AM

Most girls don't worry about being in the 5'-5'8" range because about 90% of women are that tall. 

• EphemeralStar likes this

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:30 AM Edited by Nale Dixon, 03 February 2014 - 01:30 AM.

Most girls don't worry about being in the 5'-5'8" range because about 90% of women are that tall. 

Maybe that was too broad a height range. In fact it most certainly was.

Let's go with 5' - 5'5''

I.E. Being notably small, but not medically a midget.

Going Nowhere
  • Going Nowhere

Nobody Interesting

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:33 AM

The only thing I dislike about myself is that I hate myself.

• 018361 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users