Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA V Metaphors, Philosophy and Hidden Meanings.

13,522 replies to this topic
MrMunchs
  • MrMunchs

Peon

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:17 PM

@Delin, you can actually call Ursula with trevor and after the date you have storm.just fyi

tadd
  • tadd

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/gamesmaster2014/

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:21 PM Edited by tadd, 06 January 2014 - 04:22 PM.

Do we actually get this same mission complete screen after the epsilon tracts? I have seen people saying there was no mission complete screen for them... i cant remember myself lol

If anyone is in the process if completing the tracts could you please look out for one.

And @xmarqs... i said a long time ago, that there should be 3 random mission complete screens, 1 for each characters hidden mission.

Delin__
  • Delin__

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:25 PM

Do we actually get this same mission complete screen after the epsilon tracts? I have seen people saying there was no mission complete screen for them... i cant remember myself lol

If anyone is in the process if completing the tracts could you please look out for one.

And @xmarqs... i said a long time ago, that there should be 3 random mission complete screens, 1 for each characters hidden mission.

I can't remember getting any mission complete screen either. Maybe we have to make a phone call or something saying that the tracts are found? Because I'm pretty sure I didn't get text on my screen afterwards.

ashy152
  • ashy152

Signs Everywhere

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:26 PM

I am about to see if i can find anything from the file thread, since there are 2 ufo links in the files they have found that have a strong possibility of being a possible connection to this abduction :) i stayed on all night last time some poster trolled me to get the proof to shove it down that persons throat & now i have another reason to give this 110% to shove down anothers :D

Thanks for the motivation ashy152!!! i will be happy to have any post or comment you ever make after i prove you a wrong completely dismissed by any of the real hunters just like the last guy!!!!

edited: i also post alot here so anytime you make a post or comment or make a suggestion after i prove this, i will ensure to remind the thread of this!

You sound crazy, pics or it didn't happen.

MrMunchs
  • MrMunchs

Peon

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:27 PM

When you get all the tracks you get a sms with the url, just that
  • Delin__ likes this

NL_Alexxx
  • NL_Alexxx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:28 PM

I think we need to spend extra time on the Rearrange and Segregate UFO, because it is basically the last real clue we've gotten:

First Rockstar made Mt. Chilliad and made a cable thing to it (it appeared on the map, they probably wanted players to check it out)

Then we found the mural. which gave us glyph positions

Then we found the top of Mt. Chilliad with the "come back if your story is complete" thing

Then we found glyphs, they helped us find the first UFO (top of the Mt.)

Then we found the UFO, or the hologram... Rockstar probably put those looking things (don't know what they're called) in on purpose

Then we saw FIB (R* probably WANTED us to see that, hence the looking things)

Then we found the Zancudo UFO, which spawns under the same conditions (how we managed to find it from the last "clue" I don't know)

Then we saw Rearrange and Segregate. This is our final 'clue' so far... We need to continue our search here

Everything follows an order

I'm probably an idiot but I've done things like this before, you can't get to the next clue unless you solve an earlier riddle/puzzle, and most of the time, the clues from earlier riddles helps solving the next ones...

I'm sorry if this is bullsh*t but I wanted to share my thougts that I made up at 2 am when I couldn't sleep :p

Also: Why did Michael AND Barry see Aliens, and Trevor and Franklin didn't? Is it because he has Epsilon missions? Doesn't Epsilon believe aliens are real? Doesn't Scientology also believe in aliens (only seen sout park episodes bout it so i dont really know)???

TrevorsStinkyFingers
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:29 PM

I have never at any point said "I think i saw a ufo abduct someone". There has never been any doubt in my mind about what i witnessed. I saw it. Sorry for the little rant people, it just winds me up bigtime when someone tries to tell me what i saw. Others will see the same soon enough but like i said i don't believe this was triggered but more a random occurance and hint toward the hippy camp model.

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:30 PM

I got a thunderstorm when i finished the altorists i dont remember if it started during the shootout but i definatley had one when i finished.
It cleared up after i had looked around then left down the hill.
I ran up to the radio mast at the camp during the shootout but nothing happened. I shot a couple of guys and went back down to clear the camp.
I had a good look round after the shootout but didnt notice anything.

Im supprised there is no ET reference in the game especially as we have push bikes in the game.

Isn't there a station wagon at the light house? Or is it a camper van?

I know ive said it before but the 'statue' at the hippie camp does show us a UFO on a station wagon.

Maybe theres a tie in with a station wagon and the guys at the radio dishes, just throwing somthing out there whereby maybe if they see you in a station wagon they radio to the UFO to pick you up. Doubtful but just trying to get the thought process going on how we could use a station wagon.
Are there any special mods you can do to a station wagon for example.

To get a charge in the front of the SD you could try pumping your taser into it for a while but this week im in the camp of believing the SD isnt for anything.

jp9865
  • jp9865

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:31 PM Edited by jp9865, 06 January 2014 - 04:32 PM.

@TrevorsStinkyFingers. Sorry but I'm not wrong. Saw a helicopter shining on light into a car which was driving crazily around trying to get away and it hit a tree. It was at night, hard to see but it definitely was a helicopter. Until proven wrong by the file guys ,which they seem to have most if not all of the information regarding random events, I'll say that ur wrong! I wasnt going to come and say it like that because I have no reason to doubt u or MrEz but u can't seem to accept anything than ur own memory, cause let's be honest u have no proof and thats all ur working on is from ur memory. And don't forget memory can change the colour of a wall, or the face of a person. It can change the direction u thought u were looking in. What I'm saying is memory is unreliable.

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:36 PM Edited by Scoobysrt, 06 January 2014 - 04:48 PM.

I'm going to try and be civil and say this nicely.
If for example you came on and said you had shot and killed someone in the game i would demand evidence because your a nobody.

If EZ or sticky fingers came on and said they had seen a naked picture of me on the side of the UFO i would believe them.

You see the difference is ive been here since the start of the old thread and seen who are the regular posters and of those who are the honest ones and who are just trolls.

You sir are the latter.

JP, i understand your better worded frustration but I'm pretty sure you would remember seeing a UFO abduct someone. Sure you might not correctly remember the time, weather or what you were wearing etc but for the main part the UFO, you wouldn't mis remember it.
  • ParanoiaX, HakatoX, Fran_Halen and 1 other like this

erbalist
  • erbalist

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:39 PM

I'm back after a self imposed hiatus would anyone be kind enough to give me a brief update on new discoveries and the latest theories, I've been away about 6 weeks or so. Cheers guys

m1ch43ld3s4nt4
  • m1ch43ld3s4nt4

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:42 PM

i took this screen shot from a youtube video. the drawing of the cracked egg on the right refers to looking at the fountain from above in a helicopter because it does look like a cracked egg.  

http://imgur.com/jiIv3jU

Delin__
  • Delin__

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:47 PM

i took this screen shot from a youtube video. the drawing of the cracked egg on the right refers to looking at the fountain from above in a helicopter because it does look like a cracked egg.  

It might be the cracked egg, but it is not the exact pattern, some line are to short compare to the other one.

ashy152
  • ashy152

Signs Everywhere

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:49 PM Edited by ashy152, 06 January 2014 - 04:58 PM.

I'm going to try and be civil and say this nicely.
If for example you came on and said you had shot and killed someone in the game i would demand evidence because your a nobody.

If EZ or sticky fingers came on and said they had seen a naked picture of me on the side of the UFO i would believe them.

You see the difference is ive been here since the start of the old thread and seen who are the regular posters and of those who are the honest ones and who are just trolls.

You sir are the latter.

JP, i understand your better worded frustration but I'm pretty sure you would remember seeing a UFO abduct someone. Sure you might not correctly remember the time, weather or what you were wearing etc but for the main part the UFO, you wouldn't mis remember it.

I'm a troll because I don't believe he saw an abduction? he has no proof I call that logical.

Been here longer then you aswell.

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:53 PM

I'm back after a self imposed hiatus would anyone be kind enough to give me a brief update on new discoveries and the latest theories, I've been away about 6 weeks or so. Cheers guys

Read the last 8-10 pages, lots of new bits and thread is being quite well moderated now.
Before that we've had reasonable back to the future egg idea but we've not hot a follow through on it yet.
The file guys have found various places with time and weather triggers and a file with jetpack in the name was found.

A few reasonable theories regarding charactor colours, UFO abductions and other things are currently being investigated.
  • ParanoiaX, MoJo_cy, MrEZmoneymaker and 1 other like this

TrevorsStinkyFingers
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:53 PM

In the mural we have seen the ufo(zanc), the egg(at 100%), but not the jetpack yet. The hippy camp model for me holds the key to the jetpack. Once we crack the hippy camp puzzle then i feel we will progress. Sorry for repeating myself on this.

The small mound is a nod to how we cracked the egg to see the chil ufo using the glyph on top of the mound. The larger part of the model i feel is like them saying "now here you go, another puzzle and we've given you another glyph on top for you to use in the same manner as the last puzzle(chiliad)".
  • ParanoiaX likes this

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Soldier

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:55 PM

It might be the cracked egg, but it is not the exact pattern, some line are to short compare to the other one.

not to mention it has an extra right angle.

• Delin__ likes this

Fran_Halen
  • Fran_Halen

New World Samurai

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:57 PM

No need for name calling Ashy, we're all adults here and we try to carry ourselves as such. 

• ParanoiaX and MrEZmoneymaker like this

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Soldier

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:57 PM

Read the last 8-10 pages, lots of new bits and thread is being quite well moderated now.
Before that we've had reasonable back to the future egg idea but we've not hot a follow through on it yet.
The file guys have found various places with time and weather triggers and a file with jetpack in the name was found.

A few reasonable theories regarding charactor colours, UFO abductions and other things are currently being investigated.

The JP file found was something to do with Orientation, right?

so it's position and angle it is facing?

What else has been linked to this one line of data, anything yet?

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:00 PM

Ash152, no your a troll because the most constructive argument you can come up with is calling someone an idiot and posting a bullsh*t meter.
Youve shown your level of expertise in your last couple of posts i think ive shown my dedication in all my posts regardless of who has the earlier join date.

If you had spent the time it took you to find and post your bullsh*t meter picture on reading the posts instead you would realise there are a few of us trying to get the abduction to happen. If for nothing else than to proove it either way.
I havent another play through in me but ive started a new game just go test this very theory out.

I remember the first UFO being found, got simular replies.
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers likes this

TrevorsStinkyFingers
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:01 PM

@TrevorsStinkyFingers. Sorry but I'm not wrong. Saw a helicopter shining on light into a car which was driving crazily around trying to get away and it hit a tree. It was at night, hard to see but it definitely was a helicopter. Until proven wrong by the file guys ,which they seem to have most if not all of the information regarding random events, I'll say that ur wrong! I wasnt going to come and say it like that because I have no reason to doubt u or MrEz but u can't seem to accept anything than ur own memory, cause let's be honest u have no proof and thats all ur working on is from ur memory. And don't forget memory can change the colour of a wall, or the face of a person. It can change the direction u thought u were looking in. What I'm saying is memory is unreliable.

Are you for real? Lol i think you should get over yourself little boy! Not going to say all i wish to say to you because this isn't the place. I couldn't give a toss what you think i think i saw. I would just prefer you kept your extremely small mind to yourself for the sake of the whole thread.

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:08 PM Edited by Scoobysrt, 06 January 2014 - 05:09 PM.

I'm sorry X but i have to admit im not sure where we/they are on the jetpack file. I need to go re-read it.

The thing that still drives me crazy is the slots on the hippie mound. They look do purposeful and yet we have found zero interaction or use for them.

Right i want to stop the arguing, I'm sorry Ashy ive just (hour ago) burried my best mate and came here to try and get it together. I'm obviously not in the right frame of mind to be posting.
Have fun guys ill bob back later.

ashy152
  • ashy152

Signs Everywhere

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:09 PM Edited by ashy152, 06 January 2014 - 05:11 PM.

Removed. 

McGyver55
  • McGyver55

Easter Egg Casualty

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:39 PM

@ TrevorsStinkyFingers & MrEZmoneymaker... I believe you guys about what you saw, if not for the amount of effort you put into the quest and TrevorsStinkyFingers indignation at being called a BS artist, then for the bugginess of the Random Events encounters...

First off, I keep seeing people swearing up and down (not at this site) this is how you generate a "random event", yet if you read up between several sites you will notice it varies greatly... some sites say for example there are X- number of wallet recovery missions, but I still get them almost every gaming session... I lost count of how many... are they right or am I crazy (yeah bad example) because I still see them... I think a lot of people have played though the game quick and ONCE and just laid down that their experiences are FACT and written in stone... it happened for me this way, so that is the only way it can happen...

Second... 90% of the times I've had a random event occur, it was while I was in the middle of a mission (mainly side missions that require going from point A-B) or just coming out of a mission...  aside from the armored cars and wallet recovery missions, I never got a encounter while exploring or just tooling around doing nothing... 

Third, I'm getting sick of the "pictures or it didn't happen" BS for every little thing... what the f**k, I have to film every gaming session or risk being called a liar because I saw something unusual I want to make note of...

I'm just saying I think it is quite possible that you saw what you did and you would know the difference between a friggin' heilo and a flying saucer.

• ParanoiaX, MrEZmoneymaker and TrevorsStinkyFingers like this

jaw41883
  • jaw41883

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 06:12 PM

Hi everyone, I just hit 100% too; Hopefully I can help out in figuring this out. I'll post anything I find. (Yes, copied my post from the other forum thread.)

One thing after browsing around that I did not see, is I saw a post where there was a telescope facing Mt Chiliad out in the desert (it was next to a trailer). Not too far from there I found a door (it was east of the house, in the side of a hill) that had no rebound if you kicked it, etc. It looked like it could open...

When I get a chance, I'll post the location of it (unless someone already knows what I am talking about)

Sorry in advance if this has already been talked about or debunked.

Thanks!

ashy152
  • ashy152

Signs Everywhere

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 06:15 PM Edited by ashy152, 06 January 2014 - 06:22 PM.

Third, I'm getting sick of the "pictures or it didn't happen" BS for every little thing... what the f**k, I have to film every gaming session or risk being called a liar because I saw something unusual I want to make note of...

I'm just saying I think it is quite possible that you saw what you did and you would know the difference between a friggin' heilo and a flying saucer.

Look mate considering 91% of americans have a mobile phone, If someone saw an alien abduction random in gta its not hard to hit pause and get a cellphone to snap a low res pic atleast... you dont need to be recording with a PVR 24/7

Also I dont normally say pics or it didnt happen but in the abduction case, its something you would take a pic off.

Also before you say we're not all american, 6 billion out of the 7 billion people on earth have access to a mobile phone, if not their own a relative or something along those lines.

If I saw an alien abduction I'd pause the game for hours to get a snap of it.

Unless your like Amish or something you have no excuse. (but then why would you be playing a video game....)

• Cakelover21 likes this

Xatoku
  • Xatoku

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 06:40 PM

Guys when i first played as trevor there was this hobo talking in circles and riddles in sandy shores, maybe the riddles could be clues?

Badass Username
  • Badass Username

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 06:50 PM

0_0.jpg

Don't you guys think we should investigate this mine more? I just feel like we missed something.

jaw41883
  • jaw41883

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 06:52 PM

@Badass Username, thats what I mention in my post above. I brought the Space Docker to it, nothing happened, though. 

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 January 2014 - 06:58 PM

Someone needs to remove those doors... It will probably reveal nothing but at least we know. With that being said, I'm stepping down from this search. Reasons: It's standing still in my opinion, I have a full time job now and I want to spent some quality time with my girlfriend since here very loved uncle is very sick (braintumor). I will check once in a while, so I'm apologising on forehand for my 'what's new' posts. 

Kudo's to you all and keep up the good work! Respect and  :cookie: for all!

• HakatoX and TrevorsStinkyFingers like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users