Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA V Metaphors, Philosophy and Hidden Meanings.

13,552 replies to this topic
TrevorsStinkyFingers
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:28 PM Edited by TrevorsStinkyFingers, 12 January 2014 - 11:06 AM.

Oh one last thing before i go for a while. Just as i believe the right side of the Mural could represent the hippy camp model and that the model is a puzzle for us to solve. I too am starting to think that the left side of the Mural could represent Fort Zancudo and a puzzle to solve there too. If this is the case and there is a puzzle as with the hippy camp then someone on the Zancudo side of things could start investigating it in that way. There is the Clue on the Black UFO Segregate and rearrange. There must be glyphs involded too for the conditions which if it works like the hippy camp there will be 2 for zanc. Who knows haha but i am carrying on with the hippy camp for now.

• LiquidNitrogen and Trevors-Mums-Clit like this

LiquidNitrogen
  • LiquidNitrogen

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:49 PM Edited by LiquidNitrogen, 11 January 2014 - 10:00 PM.

I'm not sure if the writing represents the vine wood sign but I looked around the radio towers and didn't see anything odd or any clues

@above same here

shoky
  • shoky

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:57 PM

Oh one last thing before i go for a while. Just as i believe the right side of the Mural could represent the hippy camp model and that the model is a puzzle for us to solve. I too am starting to think that the left side of the Mural could represent Fort Zancudo and a puzzle to solve there two. If this is the case and there is a puzzle as with the hippy camp then someone on the Zancudo side of things could start investigating it in that way. There is the Clue on the Black UFO Segregate and rearrange. There must be glyphs involded too for the conditions which if it works like the hippy camp there will be 2 for zanc. Who knows haha but i am carrying on with the hippy camp for now.

thanks dude after so many days we got the real deal stangone50 also got some kwl findings anyways I found this writing in rockford hills saying (crying mandatory if you have brains) 01:00 02:00 03:00 04:00am bells are heard at the Pacific bluff maybe you will be able to solve this to me those are clucking bells oh n if you had the gta updated go to zancudo tower n you find fire extinguishers well that doesn't mean much

tadd
  • tadd

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/gamesmaster2014/

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 11:58 PM

Anybody seen this Movie close-encounters-of-the-third-kind-large Interesting stuff too!
The movie follows three central characters- Roy Neary (Richard Dreyfuss) who develops an obsession after sighting a UFO, Jillian Guiler, a single mother whose son is abducted by aliens and Claude Lacombe, a scientist working on a secret government project to establish First Contact with the extra-terrestrials <------ Maybe this will refer to the 3 scientists  wich are at the satelites

The woman whose kid is abducted reminds me of the news paper article, in lesters house i think it was... something about aliens abducting someone kids wasnt it?

Fran_Halen
  • Fran_Halen

New World Samurai

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 12:19 AM Edited by Fran_Halen, 12 January 2014 - 12:20 AM.

I was looking through my photos today and found this. I thought it was a bit strange that a newspaper from 1978 would still be outside. This was taken right by Omega's trailer. I wonder if it's just a reference to the ghost Easter Egg or if it's a subtle hint to explore Mt. Gordo for something else space related (since it was by the Space Docker)? I'll spend some time there later checking things out, I suppose it can't hurt.http://socialclub.ro...GVkWwpuYsj-WeNA

JonasOO
  • JonasOO

:D

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:51 AM

I find it a little odd that the airstrip in Sandy Shores is a "half arrow" viewed from the air. Just like the arrow in the sand glyph, that is half covered in sand. If you think of the airstrip as an half arrow, it points right at the Humane Labs.

zHcc63g.jpg

• LesterTheMolester, dAfTpUnK2010, Fran_Halen and 2 others like this

Sandeman83
  • Sandeman83

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:54 AM

Swore I was going to stay away from this for a while...

Anyway, no theories, just a few bits other people may/may not find useful:

For those who are interested in player colours, I've seen a few instances of the below borders around random game objects. Not sure if it's glitching at my end, would love to know what they look like in the files, but those guys have got better things to do (sure I've seen a blue one near the heliport)

http://rsg.ms/KVpbAQ
http://rsg.ms/KVphso

Also found a couple of doors I personally hadn't come across, might be common knowledge though.

Airport terminal (internal to roof)
http://rsg.ms/KVn7J2

Bank in LS ( think this is known in online)
http://rsg.ms/KVpP1b

saintofkillers
  • saintofkillers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:55 AM

With the talk of abductions, just thought I'd remind people of the five missing persons on http://www.cultstoppers.com (real web not game web).

williamcampbell
  • williamcampbell

The trespasser of dimensions.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:17 AM

I was looking through my photos today and found this. I thought it was a bit strange that a newspaper from 1978 would still be outside. This was taken right by Omega's trailer. I wonder if it's just a reference to the ghost Easter Egg or if it's a subtle hint to explore Mt. Gordo for something else space related (since it was by the Space Docker)? I'll spend some time there later checking things out, I suppose it can't hurt.http://socialclub.ro...GVkWwpuYsj-WeNA

...Whoa, did anyone notice the comments? One can't be free of that insane person even when posting a picture in Social Club. 
Anyway, it's just related to the ghost, that's for sure. We always had this kind of reference to the game story in past games.

• Fran_Halen likes this

POWA
  • POWA

Grindin

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:07 AM Edited by POWA, 12 January 2014 - 05:10 AM.

That website always seems to pop up every couple of weeks. I wish someone would deactivate it unless it has some kind of clue that we haven't found yet. Anyway, you can find them at the Epsilon building.

• ParanoiaX and MrEZmoneymaker like this

Xatoku
  • Xatoku

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:30 AM

Did you guys know you can join Children of the Mountain with Franklin?

ParanoiaX
  • ParanoiaX

Mad Paro

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:43 AM

Anybody seen this Movie 

The woman whose kid is abducted reminds me of the news paper article, in lesters house i think it was... something about aliens abducting someone kids

wasnt it?

IIRC Im pretty sure the newspaper article in Lesters says "Aliens ate my prize pussy" but i could very well be wrong.

• MrEZmoneymaker likes this

tadd
  • tadd

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/gamesmaster2014/

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:16 AM Edited by tadd, 12 January 2014 - 08:16 AM.

@above... oh yeh i remember it... just thought there was one about a woman and her kid also... i may have been mistaking it for this prize pussy one though. My memory is like a tea bag lol

TrevorsStinkyFingers
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:52 AM Edited by TrevorsStinkyFingers, 12 January 2014 - 10:55 AM.

I see people are making huge strides regarding the hippy camp lol. If you would like a way of looking at it in a more understandable way then imagine the hippy camp(Large part) being an image from space(maybe not that high but still very high). Now all the site locations are placed in the map but because it is a view from so high above it is hard to pin point each location site without zooming in. Unfortunately if we zoom into the hippy model the details don't become any clearer so we have to use our brains to link it all together and place the locations in game in the correct place.

Regarding the Vinewood hills and the sign etc it looks like a pretty good match to the part of the Hippy model behind the tree(top, back). Going to play some more today just to re-confirm it to myself at least. One thing this throws up is if it is the Vinewood sign area then what of the glyph on that part of the model? does that glyph relate to something happenning near the sign somewhere?

Hopefully during the course of the day i will have some more finds for you all and maybe just maybe some answers as to what it all means too. I feel i am very close to this part of the puzzle. Going to take a lot of testing with all the variables concidered.

One last thing someone above mentioned the air field looking like the half arrow from the Sand glyph. At this point any input people can give is a massive help and so i will also be checking this today to see if it does indeed look the same and if so what it may mean in relation to the zigzag tower and the Wow signal. Already having a think about it right now as my brain never stops. So here is a little thought if the arrow thing pans out - Take a plane from the airfiled and fly south(Because on the sand glyph there is a "N" at the bottom so arrow points south). What is south? the dam with the tower on top, so we head there and fly around the tower before flying back north toward the Radar dishes(6EQUJ5). Who knows right now but i am on it bigtime.

• ParanoiaX, Fran_Halen and Trevors-Mums-Clit like this

TrevorsStinkyFingers
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 11:26 AM Edited by TrevorsStinkyFingers, 12 January 2014 - 11:28 AM.

There are several Red Arrows in game and on the Hippy camp there is one big red arrow. At this point i am thinking that the big red arrow is telling us to find the red arrows in the game like on top of the pillars etc as these are clues to the locations of points of interest in the Hippy camp model or the Red arrow is telling us that the red arrows in game if followed correctly will lead us to where the RED SPOT is we are trying to find. Just read someone on reddit who followed the arrows and was lead to You Tool but he didn't get any further than that and could not figure out what it meant? One thing i will say is that in my hunt for the Red spot using the the areas/locations i have found to pin point it's location i was lead to the Dinosaur diner and have got stuck too. Correct me if wrong but are the Dino Diner and You Tool not so far from each other? coincidence? i think not. One last observation i have made regarding the Small red spot on the hippy camp - What is situated on that red spot in the model? erm a table and chairs(for dining) and what do people do in the Dino Diner? they dine while sat at a table. Just cannot be a coincidence for me. There is more to that diner!!!

• ParanoiaX, LiquidNitrogen and Trevors-Mums-Clit like this

Killaudio
  • Killaudio

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 11:34 AM Edited by Killaudio, 12 January 2014 - 11:35 AM.

I agree with the red arrows thing. I did the same and got led to the Dino Diner. The dead trees are also along the same route.

Makes me think about the container just sitting there too?
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers likes this

TrevorsStinkyFingers
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 11:48 AM Edited by TrevorsStinkyFingers, 12 January 2014 - 11:52 AM.

Finally a response. So what is the Small red spot? is it refering to the Dino footprints that can be seen very clearly using the space docker lights? remember the larger red spot has a space car on it(Space docker). I hope it isn't just telling us about the footprints and that hopefully there is more to it.

We cannot crack this though until everything in the hippy model has been located and placed in game. Some things i haven't touched apon yet are the White alien faces. What are they in game? we can find them by using the other locations as markers to pin point the location of these faces.

If i am to hazard a guess i would say that the faces could well relate to some of the White rocks in game. Another thing i will be checking shortly...

shoky
  • shoky

Peon

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:12 PM

Finally a response. So what is the Small red spot? is it refering to the Dino footprints that can be seen very clearly using the space docker lights? remember the larger red spot has a space car on it(Space docker). I hope it isn't just telling us about the footprints and that hopefully there is more to it.

We cannot crack this though until everything in the hippy model has been located and placed in game. Some things i haven't touched apon yet are the White alien faces. What are they in game? we can find them by using the other locations as markers to pin point the location of these faces.

If i am to hazard a guess i would say that the faces could well relate to some of the White rocks in game. Another thing i will be checking shortly...

did you check out the kotz the bellz n eggs n im not sure about the arrows at hippy camps all I saw was one arrow by the Big round water tower or something not sure where it's facing tho

did you check out the kotz the bellz n eggs n im not sure about the arrows at hippy camps all I saw was one arrow by the Big round water tower or something not sure where it's facing tho
one more thing there's new markings on fort zancudo approach on the steel road just before you enter n its similar to the crying mandatory writing symbol
@trevor I also found another thing saying secede we can do without los Santos not sure what it means but its the same hand writing as the crying manditory writing im gonna go look for more one of the days

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:26 PM

Can the big red spot (as seen from the air) at the entrance to the fort be matched up with the one at the hippie camp?

LiquidNitrogen
  • LiquidNitrogen

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:30 PM Edited by LiquidNitrogen, 12 January 2014 - 02:31 PM.

Well as for the alien faces on the model matching up to rocks or anything else, I checked the face by the 5 in '6EQUJ5' and I didn't find anything. Not even rocks but even though its so close to the 5 it could represent the power transformers right across from it. But I honestly think the alien faces are just for decoration.

shoky
  • shoky

Peon

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:30 PM

Can the big red spot (as seen from the air) at the entrance to the fort be matched up with the one at the hippie camp?

can be more specific

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:51 PM Edited by Scoobysrt, 12 January 2014 - 03:36 PM.

can be more specific
There is a big red spot at hippie camp.
There is a big red spot at the entrance to the fort (before you go over the bridge).
Stickyfingers is looking for a match to the red dot at the hippie camp.
Can the red dot at the fort be matched with the one at the hippie camp.

Is that simple enough for you? I really cant make it simpler.

LiquidNitrogen
  • LiquidNitrogen

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:52 PM Edited by LiquidNitrogen, 12 January 2014 - 03:19 PM.

I was investigating the vine wood Sign and I flew backwards in my buzzard to observe it from a distance and it can be easily compared to the model at the hippie camp. I believe The writing behind the dead tree to in fact be the the vine wood sign as @TrevorStinkyFingers said and the road below the vine wood sign represents the flat part right below the the writing behind the dead tree and the next flat part below that (the ground) to be the base of the mountain with the vine wood sign on it. Also standing on top of the mountain with the vinewood sign you can see the satellite dishes (6EQUJ5). So I think the hippie model is a representation of the the mountain with the vinewood sign and that the dam and the mountain with the pipes could be part of the other mound at the hippie camp but i believe it is separate from the hippie model. So does anyone agree or disagree?

Edit: @StinkyFingers at the bottom of the mountain with the vinewood sign there's a cafe with tables on the roof close to the stadium(?) that could correspond to the red dot with the table on it. Just a thought and maybe a coincidence.

Also does anyone know about BBQ Spacecraft?

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:57 PM

Hey guys . We are coming up to the 4 months mark . I feel we are not much better off now than we were 3 months ago . 

It saddens me greatly how this whole thing is turning out . 

Im not saying this is the end I just dont know where to go from here . 

I dont wanna be a downer for guys still searching . 

I just want to say no matter what happenes from here  I had a great time bullsh*tting with all you guys . Its been a blast working along side all of you .  

• HakatoX, Fran_Halen, MrEZmoneymaker and 2 others like this

vengeancehawk
  • vengeancehawk

Member Title

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:16 PM

Hey guys . We are coming up to the 4 months mark . I feel we are not much better off now than we were 3 months ago . 

I just want to say no matter what happenes from here  I had a great time bullsh*tting with all you guys . Its been a blast working along side all of you .  

The truth hurts lol.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:45 PM

I posted this theory back in october . I always found the vinewood sign interesting .

Guys I need help with a possible theory . Need 100 percenters and good pilots .
It involves the space docker . I know . I know . But i have not seen it mentioned or tried on youtube .
Its gonna sound quite simple . I have tried for 6 hours with no luck .
Ok . At the Vinewood sign there is a small landing right next to the huge antenna .
Get the Docker on it with a passenger at 3 am with thunder .
Its full of satellite dishes and right next to the huge antenna .
If the Docker is gonna work anywhere this would be the spot .
Please if anyone is skilled enough attempt this and report back .

People have argued the mountain glyph could be an antenna . This particualr location is shaped like a box on top of a mountain as shown in the glyph . The landing supports have a zig zag design .
I have been thinking the Mural may hold 2 sets of clues .
I could also be completely wrong . Take it as a challenge if you will .
What led me to this is the Painting of the homeless woman asking for help .

Wehn standing on the platform at Chiliad Some look left to Gordo . Some look right to the altruist camp and the fort . Now when you look in front of you .. what do you see . A big ass ufo and the 5 buildings downtown . What you do not see(its there but not noticible) is what is between them . The Vinewood Antenna!!!

It took me days but i landed it once and I used the weather cheat for the rain and i only stayed there that one night  . I swore if anything was gonna happen with the docker(as far as the horns and sending or recieving a signal) this would be the spot . 

I was pretty much ignored lol Dont know if anyone else tried it 

I thought it sounded good at the time(this was before the mountain glyph was found in the files ) . A theory with actual gameplay to back it up . 

Just throwing it out there again for new guys looking for alternate symbols to the glyphs . 

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

<i> C U, you filthy shoe thieving shoe thief!

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:49 PM Edited by Deadman2112, 01 February 2014 - 02:19 AM.

shoky
  • shoky

Peon

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:52 PM

wtf you can't just back down dude!!!

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:57 PM

I tried your theory of putting the SD on the vinewood sign when you posted the suggestion.
I got it on first time but when i swapped i accidentally drove off it.
Second and third time i blew the SD up falling off then 4th time stayed on.
Dont use cheats so it wasn't raining but nothing happened for me. Tried all horns and rang the usual numbers on the phone.

Doesn't mean it isn't right but i didnt personally achieve anything.

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:57 PM

quick question for everyone
what is the conclusion or at least accepted general consensus of what the sand glyph means and does it match up to anything in the game?

It tells you there is a UFO above the Hippy Camp.

The Arrow, the Eye, the WOW Signal, they all match up to the correct positions.

The Arrow has an "N" for North that you can't see in the game, straight north takes you directly under the UFO at the Hippy Camp.

If the actual Hippy Camp is a map then it most likely has nothing to do with the UFO above, since all the clues to find it are in the one Sand Glyph.

• Inb4DDoS likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users