Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA V Metaphors, Philosophy and Hidden Meanings.

13,552 replies to this topic
williamcampbell
  • williamcampbell

The trespasser of dimensions.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:14 PM

Of course, any new stuff is always welcome so, yes, let us know! 

PsychoGamer
  • PsychoGamer

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Eritrea

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:29 PM

i6w856nb.jpg

• clevertrev likes this

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:53 PM

Post more random pics with no explanation, it's awesome!...

• PsychoGamer likes this

williamcampbell
  • williamcampbell

The trespasser of dimensions.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:10 PM

Well, so he did!

An explanation of the pic would be nice, nevertheless.

• EramVerdes likes this

tadd
  • tadd

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/gamesmaster2014/

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:28 PM

@stangone... it goes... (first number) X coordinate... (second) Y coordinate... (third) Z coordinate...

The rest dont matter...

Z is the altitude and only a reference to see how high or low it is.

lecker_schmecker
  • lecker_schmecker

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:53 PM Edited by lecker_schmecker, 11 January 2014 - 05:56 PM.

Hey Guys,

watch this! It contains some very interesting similarities!

http://www.dailymoti...hree_shortfilms

TrevorsStinkyFingers
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:25 PM

I see everyone has been making progress on here over the last few days. All i read is arguement after arguement. Who's been here the longest, Who has provided more to the thread, Who gets paid more(I got that in a PM, WTF?) etc etc etc. Who cares? will it get us any closer to the answers we seek? definitely not as all that kind of thing does is serves as a distraction and keeps us behind.

With that aside i have just popped on here to share my findings so far in regards to the Map/Puzzle in the hippy camp. This is only for the people who care and whom are in need of some direction. I realise and accept fully that some will chose to doubt and that is their choice.

So i have been focusing all of my attention on trying to locate the area that is depicted in the larger part of the hippy camp model. What i have come to realise is that it isn't just showing one specific area. The map is in fact a squashed down condensed map which contains many areas of the game map together in one depiction. The only way that i can try to prove this fact though would be to pin point(Ingame) each and every Area of interest/location shown in the model.

Well i am getting there and it's looking very promising so far and here is a list of all that i have located so far(Need help locating the remaining parts)

1 - White fan shaped area where "Beam me up" is written = The Dam.

2 - The world map showing the americas with land and water and what to me look like gusts of wind = One symbol to represent two locations owned by the same company, the Water Facility and the Quary.

3 - The "Tree" that overlooks the UFO/car = Windmills.

4 - The spot with the UFO/car on top = the "Other" Hippy camp(with painted trailers). This camp also has a windmill over looking the camp and so fits in relation to the model.

5 - 6 E Q U J 5 within a border and in a verticle line on the model = 6 Radar Dishes which when looked at ingame and taking into acount there location in relation to the other area locations i have mentioned above are in a verticle line within a border(Made by the road). If you want any more confirmation that this fits then also look at how the border around the 6EQUJ5 is not straight  but instead it makes a curved line. So too do the Radar dishes. The curve even bows in the correct direction as shown in the hippy model.

There is even a LOVE heart and hippy talk right by the tree/UFOcar in the model. The heart could represent the trailer that has "Love" written on it?

This is still being worked on so may be sme things wrong etc and would apreciate anyone willing to help me fill the gaps.

So far there are the smaller details to locate like the alien faces and starfish too. Other than those the only 2 major things that are really bugging me as i try to solve are - How do we get beamed up at the dam? and what is the other smaller red spot? Are the two linked? as in both are steps toward the same goal.

As for the Small red spot well i am still looking in game right now to pin point it's location. So far i have 3 possibilities. 1, it is somewhere on the coast East from the Windfarm. 2, at or somewhere near the dinosaur. Or 3, the red painted Rail Road crossing just between the dinosaur and the hippy trailor park.

One last thing but can someone please confirm if the Hippy trailer park is where Omega gave us the Docker? I think it is but can't remember for sure so didn't want to include that above. If it is then it only makes it all fit even more.

Sorry for the long post guys just thought i'd give the ones who care a bit of food for thought. You know to fight off the psychosis.

• ParanoiaX, wellaswallace, MrEZmoneymaker and 3 others like this

PedoneRosso
  • PedoneRosso

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:38 PM Edited by PedoneRosso, 11 January 2014 - 06:40 PM.

I see everyone has been making (...) the psychosis.

Since you're including numbers related references in your search, I thought to mention a thing about the GTA V soundtrack song "Nine Is God" by Wavves.

The refrain says "Nine is one, One is two, Holy God and holy truth."

Maybe it's something worth keeping in mind when numbers are involved?

Follow the link for the complete lyrics of the mentioned song:

DJFITME
  • DJFITME

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:40 PM Edited by DJFITME, 11 January 2014 - 06:40 PM.

Anybody seen this Movie close-encounters-of-the-third-kind-large Interesting stuff too!

The movie follows three central characters- Roy Neary (Richard Dreyfuss) who develops an obsession after sighting a UFO, Jillian Guiler, a single mother whose son is abducted by aliens and Claude Lacombe, a scientist working on a secret government project to establish First Contact with the extra-terrestrials <------ Maybe this will refer to the 3 scientists  wich are at the satelites

• TrevorsStinkyFingers and Trevors-Mums-Clit like this

Raavi
  • Raavi

• Antarctica
  • Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:43 PM

Guys, let me know if the OP needs to be updated with any new finds. Cheers!

TrevorsStinkyFingers
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:50 PM

I forgot to add why i referred to the Red painted Railroad crossing? Well other than it being in the area i have narrowed down i say this, how may Sci-fi movies/shows have there been that involved a UFO sighting/abduction while in a car parked on a railroad crossing? I have seen loads. One example would be Close Encounters. :)

• LiquidNitrogen likes this

ashy152
  • ashy152

Signs Everywhere

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:56 PM Edited by ashy152, 11 January 2014 - 07:05 PM.

I forgot to add why i referred to the Red painted Railroad crossing? Well other than it being in the area i have narrowed down i say this, how may Sci-fi movies/shows have there been that involved a UFO sighting/abduction while in a car parked on a railroad crossing? I have seen loads. One example would be Close Encounters. :)

And another example would be?

Good old pseudologia fantastica

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:58 PM

And another example would be?

Google it

• ParanoiaX and TrevorsStinkyFingers like this

TrevorsStinkyFingers
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:03 PM Edited by TrevorsStinkyFingers, 11 January 2014 - 07:05 PM.

At this point i am unsure if the large red spot with the UFO/car(Space Docker) is showing us that we need the space docker and have to take it to the red spod under the conditions shown by the Glyphs at the hippy camp? or if it is just a geographical marker designed to help us make sense of the map? At the moment for me either could be true but i am swaying toward the former.

@Raavi. Would you like this via PM or in a post? most of what i am working on as of yet is still open ended but the WOW signal depicted on the hippy model for me is in fact the 6 Large Radar dishes. I need others to go into their games and verify this for me though please. People have speculated on this being the fact before. After my investigations in game i think i can confidently say it is a fact. Verification please.

• ParanoiaX likes this

timesteal
  • timesteal

Clock Criminal

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:11 PM

Got the shot! No room :(, just water that turns to a sandy texture.

:) Great job muffins :)
  • Muffins likes this

Ungreth
  • Ungreth

haemorrhoidal maniac

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:31 PM

Sorry that i've been busy & don't hang around here for every second. Looks like some buildings, doesn't it?

So either you don't know what it is and you're asking us what we think it might be?

Or you know what it is since you've made a significant discovery and you're trying to give us a clue without spelling it out for us?

Or you're trolling and I report all your posts in this thread to the moderators?

Which one is it?

• dAfTpUnK2010 likes this

cloomis555
  • cloomis555

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:40 PM

Alot of people had that theory and that's why they don't think it's been released to pc yet. I'm not that tech savvy to look.
Only thing worth a Damn at the base is the bunker with the light from the ufo on it. Has to be somethin. People have explored it and trieed a lot there however.
Only thing worth a Damn at the base is the bunker with the light from the ufo on it. Has to be somethin. People have explored it and trieed a lot there however.

PsychoGamer
  • PsychoGamer

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Eritrea

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:47 PM

Sorry that i've been busy & don't hang around here for every second. Looks like some buildings, doesn't it?

So either you don't know what it is and you're asking us what we think it might be?

Or you know what it is since you've made a significant discovery and you're trying to give us a clue without spelling it out for us?

Or you're trolling and I report all your posts in this thread to the moderators?

Which one is it?

Do they look like the ones under Lago Zancudo? I haven't seen them, but they look much smaller, if this even are building or rooms. Did nobody get a clearer shot, than the one with the webcam?

TrevorsStinkyFingers
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:52 PM

Guys come on we are at page 61 already! If someone posts an image or clip but cannot be bothered to provide any kind of an understandable explanation then the chances are it is more than likely fake. So treat it as such at least until they post again with a valid account for what they are showing and how it relates.

If someone calls you out don't bite. Save some space and just report. We have new leads to go on and plenty of things to be checking with regards to helping the file guys if you can or helping to try out, confirm or debunk things. There are still holes in what i am producing from my investigations into converting what we see on the Hippy camp into real locations in game and solving the puzzle as a whole, I could really do with help, maybe some of you can fill in those holes or add to my findings.

Ungreth
  • Ungreth

haemorrhoidal maniac

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:57 PM

Do they look like the ones under Lago Zancudo? I haven't seen them, but they look much smaller, if this even are building or rooms. Did nobody get a clearer shot, than the one with the webcam?

The rooms under Lago Zancudo were debunked as a semi-loaded water texture.

Where did you get that photo from?

LiquidNitrogen
  • LiquidNitrogen

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:13 PM Edited by LiquidNitrogen, 11 January 2014 - 08:14 PM.

@StinkyFingers I agree about the satellites representing 6EQUJ5
  • MrEZmoneymaker and Trevors-Mums-Clit like this

TrevorsStinkyFingers
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:13 PM

Here is a little theory. On the right side of the mural there is a box with a depiction of a man with a jetpack, the jetpack man i feel will be solved later but the box could represent the Hippycamp puzzle. The 3 smaller boxes could be the 3 glyphs we need for the conditions of this puzzle. There are 2 glyphs at the Hippycamp but what about the 3rd? Well the Mountain/Sand glyph hasn't been used yet and seemed out of place on chilliad in respect to trigerring the ufo. So that could be the third glyph needed for the Hippycamp and getting Beamed up. A clue to this perhaps being true would be the Mountain/Sand Glyph! it is written in the sand not too far away from the Hippycamp and not only that it is right beside a Red arrow which points straight to the hippy camp too! The closest match in game that i can find to that Sand glyph and to me it seems solid is the Tower on top of the Dam.

• Trevors-Mums-Clit likes this

TrevorsStinkyFingers
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:22 PM

I just wish i could post some images of the areas i am investigating as would be much easier than having to describe in words. Anyway i hope that my posts so far have been clear and understandable.

LiquidNitrogen
  • LiquidNitrogen

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:38 PM Edited by LiquidNitrogen, 11 January 2014 - 08:39 PM.

I like your theory but I think UFO car at the hippie camp means you would have to get abducted in a car. Probably a station wagon or in the space docker. Maybe the space docker would get returned to the aliens in exchange for something else. (Crazy)

Richap321
  • Richap321

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:40 PM

Can someone give me the 9th paragram because on a old telefone a very old one i sqw at area 51 tv serie it says CHI at the number 4

TrevorsStinkyFingers
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:40 PM Edited by TrevorsStinkyFingers, 11 January 2014 - 08:44 PM.

So i have mentioned a theory on the Mountain/Sand glyph being connected to the hippy camp but what then about the Wow signal which is written on the right hand side of the zigzag/tower thing? Why put these 2 things together? why does the 6 seem to have been brushed out? could the missing 6 be a clue as to one specific Radar dish? Looking at the things i have found and placed so far then that specific Radar dish(the 6) would be the one furthest to the west.

Also on the Sand Glyph there is an arrow pointing up. could that mean go up the tower?

Sensible thoughts please anyone?

PsychoGamer
  • PsychoGamer

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Eritrea

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:53 PM

Oh well, but still no high-res pics of that? Another website, seems to be unused rooms of the humane labs. Looks pretty similar to the 'semi loaded water texture' - that's why i asked. And you can't see them from under the map too. Sad this isn't a breakthrough. 

LiquidNitrogen
  • LiquidNitrogen

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:55 PM Edited by LiquidNitrogen, 11 January 2014 - 08:56 PM.

@StickyFingers The dish furthest west points to the hippie camp or mt. Gordo. And the sand glyph could mean to go up the tower or the obvious representation of getting beamed up. And don't shoot me but which tower are you referring to?

Ungreth
  • Ungreth

haemorrhoidal maniac

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:03 PM

Oh well, but still no high-res pics of that? Another website, seems to be unused rooms of the humane labs. Looks pretty similar to the 'semi loaded water texture' - that's why i asked. And you can't see them from under the map too. Sad this isn't a breakthrough. 

K, thanks for clearing that up.

Be careful of posting pics without any comment though. People automatically assume you're trying to act "in the know" without actually telling them anything helpful, which is a common troll tactic we've seen around here. Clearly that's not the case here, you're just trying to help, but you should bear in mind that the veteran hunters around here can be a little edgy and over-reactive because of the regular and prolific trolling on this forum.

• PsychoGamer likes this

TrevorsStinkyFingers
  • TrevorsStinkyFingers

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:16 PM

I am going to go out on a limb here guys and suggest how i think this could go. We take the Space Docker to the small red spot(once located in game) at night and when it is raining. If all conditions met a UFO will apear and a chase will begin(Us being chased). We speed it to the Dam with UFO still in pursuit and once at the dam we climb to the top of the tower and hey presto we get beamed up. or maybe we need to jump off the tower so it can beam us up. Haha would be pretty cool but it's just a theory for now. Anyone up for helping to locate the "Small Red Spot"?

Hey i have just noticed something else on an image of the Hippy camp. I will have to pop ingame quickly to verify if it fits in the way i have made everything else fit. It's in regards to the top part of the Hippy model just above the dead tree. See how the red writting is quite large going across the hillside? and think of it's location in the model to the West from the Dam and water company/pipes? Could that be representing the the hill with the vinewood sign? it looks like it does and if so then explains more of the hippy model being a map. It's all there really. I will post back in a short while once i know.

@liquidnitrogen. It's the tower on the very top of the Dam itself. Go there and have a look at it from a distance(In front of or from behind doesn't really matter) and you will see it straight away.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users