Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA V Metaphors, Philosophy and Hidden Meanings.

13,567 replies to this topic
Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:53 PM

Until that guy tells us how hes getting through locked doors i dont believe he is doing it.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:54 PM

@stangone50 I paid a visit to the location you gave dod you notice the egg statues in Pacific blues I didn't find the egg in the pic you uploaded

hmm not sure what your trying to say there buddy . I posted a pic of the egg statue at the kortz center ..are you saying you dont have these statues in your game ?

It was a social club pic so the location is there  , 

Scoobysrt
  • Scoobysrt

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:56 PM Edited by Scoobysrt, 09 January 2014 - 01:00 PM.

The placing characters at points on the map thing has been posted about since day one, i doubt anyone can legitimately say they were the first.

I am NOT claiming to be the first to come up with any of these ideas
why?
because anyone with any sense in their head would ultimately come to these conclusions
...that is if they truly follow the clues that were laid out for them that led them to these conclusions

and that is one of the biggest problems here too many people getting on the internet reading what other people have already done instead of following the clues themselves

if I end up at XY&Z at this specific time just because somebody told me to go there or because I saw that somebody found something cool there doesn't amount to anything if I didn't know the process of why they were even there in the first place
I agree,
To add to that, there are also those of us who have nothing left in the game. Nothing new to try nothing old getting results.
Someone like me only has the new hair brained schemes mentioned on this thread to try out as all viable options have been played out.

It's why i tend to post theory more than fact, all the facts have already been done.

Edit, your right you didnt state you were the first nor did i state you had. On re-reading it however you do insinuate you were the first but hey you weren't and we a know that, its not an issue certainly not one worth argueing about.

Bazree
  • Bazree

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:59 PM

This might be nothing but Dynasty1031 posted this pic

http://socialclub.ro...P4ECS3UQuN3D_ig

I cant check it out right now but this could be something (probably not) it just looks like an alien pointing, but to what?

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

<i> C U, you filthy shoe thieving shoe thief!

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:10 PM Edited by Deadman2112, 09 January 2014 - 01:11 PM.

I agree,
To add to that, there are also those of us who have nothing left in the game. Nothing new to try nothing old getting results.
Someone like me only has the new hair brained schemes mentioned on this thread to try out as all viable options have been played out.
It's why i tend to post theory more than fact, all the facts have already been done.
Edit, your right you didnt state you were the first nor did i state you had. On re-reading it however you do insinuate you were the first but hey you weren't and we a know that, its not an issue certainly not one worth argueing about.

not arguing man
and you did bring up a very good point about getting to a hundred percent and not having anywhere else to go
to be perfectly honest it's what led me to these forms in the first place

shoky
  • shoky

Peon

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 01:23 PM

@stangone50 I paid a visit to the location you gave dod you notice the egg statues in Pacific blues I didn't find the egg in the pic you uploaded

hmm not sure what your trying to say there buddy . I posted a pic of the egg statue at the kortz center ..are you saying you dont have these statues in your game ?
It was a social club pic so the location is there  , 
forget that this weird thing happened I was at that place about 01:00 game time and was playing around that area n at 3 there were this bell sounds I swear its weird n it cums at 4am again please go check it out!

williamcampbell
  • williamcampbell

The trespasser of dimensions.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:08 PM

This might be nothing but Dynasty1031 posted this pic

http://socialclub.ro...P4ECS3UQuN3D_ig

I cant check it out right now but this could be something (probably not) it just looks like an alien pointing, but to what?

He's pointing to this Wiki page:

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Pareidolia

:)

• AnEvilVet and Crimie Marston like this

shoky
  • shoky

Peon

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:14 PM

@stangone50 its urgent!

timesteal
  • timesteal

Clock Criminal

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:29 PM Edited by timesteal, 09 January 2014 - 02:29 PM.

nvrmnd

Richap321
  • Richap321

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:53 PM

Could someone tell me what we all have right now and where i can go look for ? I have 100% so i can try anything but i cant follow everything because my english isnt so very good im dutch so
If someone please make a list for me so i can go look further into things

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:55 PM Edited by Deadman2112, 09 January 2014 - 02:56 PM.

...nevermind
  • timesteal likes this

timesteal
  • timesteal

Clock Criminal

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:58 PM

Could someone tell me what we all have right now and where i can go look for ? I have 100% so i can try anything but i cant follow everything because my english isnt so very good im dutch so

Try reading back on these pages to get up to speed.

http://gtaforums.com...-mural/page-659

McGyver55
  • McGyver55

Easter Egg Casualty

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:59 PM

I've been reading a few pages back here at the Mural thread V2, catching up on anything I may have missed... 

You know what is most funny things about about the hunt?  

Back at the begining the were several camps which represented full blown "this has got to be it and thats all there is on the subject" type theories...  There were so many little odd discoveries which individuals made (like the Koltz door and the Altruist camp water tower for example) which were instantly ignored and forgotten... Now many of those who wore out their controllers three or four times trying out the mainstream ideas are starting to take notice of those odd little details.

I'm not judging or nothing, I probably did it too... just sayin' "funny how it comes around"... ya know...

Well, happy hunting and see ya later! 

• Deadman2112 likes this

Richap321
  • Richap321

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:59 PM

I did haha ik following this topic of the start of v1 so but i want a list of what we have right now so i can look further into the things that are importent

ashy152
  • ashy152

Signs Everywhere

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 03:06 PM

I did haha ik following this topic of the start of v1 so but i want a list of what we have right now so i can look further into the things that are importent

http://www.reddit.co...ions_resources/

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2014 - 03:07 PM Edited by stangone50, 09 January 2014 - 03:17 PM.

I've been reading a few pages back here at the Mural thread V2, catching up on anything I may have missed... 

You know what is most funny things about about the hunt?  

Back at the begining the were several camps which represented full blown "this has got to be it and thats all there is on the subject" type theories...  There were so many little odd discoveries which individuals made (like the Koltz door and the Altruist camp water tower for example) which were instantly ignored and forgotten... Now many of those who wore out their controllers three or four times trying out the mainstream ideas are starting to take notice of those odd little details.

I'm not judging or nothing, I probably did it too... just sayin' "funny how it comes around"... ya know...

Well, happy hunting and see ya later! 

I dont think much really gets looked over . I have posted many posts that went completely ignored as far as a responce . 

I myself also ignore many posts . The reason is that these things do get checked but if no one finds anything to them theres nothing to respond . 

lol shokys last post for instance . He is hearing bells at the kortz center . We all see the post . Some of us may go check it out . If theres nothing more than bells , people arent gonna come runnin back to say it was just bells if that makes any sence . 

This blows .. We need some new ideas . 

I took a map and started seperating the city into blocks following the streets . We would end up with over a hundred areas to search in the city alone . We would need 3-5 people to search every area . I dont know if we can organize that many people . 

• Deadman2112 likes this

Richap321
  • Richap321

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 03:20 PM

Uhm guys how does micheal get called id he does the epsilom missions ? Zondar or something and there was another name ?

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 03:21 PM

Not sure if this helps but, the number "0" pretty much means everything the number 8 means, and more...

Mystery.

Infinity.

Egg.(it comes before every other number so therefore is the birthplace, i found this interesting.)

Alpha and Omega.

And a few other things i forgot about that tie into the game mysteries.(thanks marijuana :p )

• Crimie Marston likes this

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 03:24 PM Edited by Deadman2112, 09 January 2014 - 03:25 PM.

@Richap321
first they call him zolag (or something like that) then they name him zondar

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2014 - 03:24 PM

Listen guys I dont know if it would be of any use but I am willing to offer my files if it would help us . I have all gold 100% files for the PS3 with the docker for anyone who has lost it . 

• thatdavekid likes this

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 03:24 PM

Uhm guys how does micheal get called id he does the epsilom missions ? Zondar or something and there was another name ?

Zolag, i believe.

When he questions them on the name "Zondar, i thought it was Zolag?" they brush it to the side pretty quick. Michael obviously knows he's being scammed but he's so desperate for something more that he's willing to be scammed for just a little hope of change. Kind of sad :( 

• Admz and Deadman2112 like this

Richap321
  • Richap321

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 03:33 PM

@Richap321
first they call him zolag (or something like that) then they name him zondar

Thanks ! Im gonna look for that names at google maybe i find something

cloomis555
  • cloomis555

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 03:35 PM

I feel like they should give you everything in the game if you have the patience to complete the final triathlon lol
  • deathdealer likes this

Richap321
  • Richap321

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 03:38 PM

There is something called the epsilon numbers ?
They are speaking off some epsilon zero or epsilon nought. What could that mean ?

Deadman2112
  • Deadman2112

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 03:40 PM Edited by Deadman2112, 09 January 2014 - 06:24 PM.

Listen guys I dont know if it would be of any use but I am willing to offer my files if it would help us . I have all gold 100% files for the PS3 with the docker for anyone who has lost it .

well as you and I have discussed several times over pm that I myself am trying to get a true hundred percent like you did
I know what your results were and I'm sure mine will be the same and I would gladly take the file over dredging through this game once again but the only way that we can tell if getting true onehundred percent is or is not the trigger
Will be if more than one person obtains it

**edit**
if I were a betting man
honestly I put my money on...
if there is a trigger it will more than likely be found during the course of gameplay not at the end
just my opinion

timesteal
  • timesteal

Clock Criminal

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 03:45 PM Edited by timesteal, 09 January 2014 - 03:49 PM.

[quote name="stangone50" post="1064481436" timestamp="1389280060"]

[quote name="McGyver55" post="1064481388" timestamp="1389279558"]
lol shokys last post for instance . He is hearing bells at the kortz center . We all see the post . Some of us may go check it out . If theres nothing more than bells , people arent gonna come runnin back to say it was just bells if that makes any sence .

I remember hearing the bell ringing and looking at the time thinking it would correspond with it somehow, but found no connection. So why was it ringing?

Richap321
  • Richap321

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 03:46 PM

Zolag is somekind of buddhism in real

Stormingz
  • Stormingz

Menace to society.

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 03:48 PM Edited by Stormingz, 09 January 2014 - 03:50 PM.

I found some interesting paintings on some buildings near the Alamo Sea. I'm on the iPad so I can't post the images here, instead I'll post the link.

http://socialclub.ro...Ebkeg6V3V1CD6Uw

I also found newspapers in Lester's house which had markings of UFO's on them. It might be nothing, but maybe still worth a look.

timesteal
  • timesteal

Clock Criminal

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 January 2014 - 03:59 PM Edited by timesteal, 09 January 2014 - 04:03 PM.

What about getting gold in "Chasing the truth"? Anyone memorize all the locations? If so do the locations hold any significants to the mural?
  • Deadman2112 likes this

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 04:08 PM

I found some info about the first navigation system (omega) in the world.

I put the link in English version but in the dutch version it says also, that it determines position by 8 radio beacons.

with some interesting pictures of radio beacons and towers, very GTA like pictures.

its a lot of bla bla, but I don't know sh*t about radio signal stuff....

http://en.wikipedia....system)#History

just another two cents.

• timesteal, Crimie Marston and LiquidNitrogen like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users