Photo

Weirdest Glitches you've Encountered So Far

28 replies to this topic
BaselA
  • BaselA

Farlander

• Members
  • Jordan

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:33 PM Edited by BaselA, 02 February 2014 - 07:37 PM.

Every game has glitches and a game as massive as GTA V has some real doozies. Some I believe Rockstar did on purpose while others were problems that they just fixed with the latest patch they released for the game.

when i was doing the duplication glitch with by friends and tried to enter the duplicated car it suddenly disappeared and my character suddenly was face down on the ground not getting out and when i did my friends said i was invisible, my blip and character was invisible but i could still see other and they can still hear me from my mic, that was awesome, i killed my friends and they couldn't kill me as they couldn't see me, it was the ultimate passive mode, i wish it wasn't an invite-only session, can you imagine the trolling i could of done XD but then a police shot me and i was frozen and vibrating on the ground it was strange as it didn't even say wasted, i had to restart the whole game, did this happen to anyone else and what was the Weirdest Glitches you've Encountered or seen live So Far.

KristoLewis
  • KristoLewis

Hustler

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:55 PM

Happened to me quite a few times: run over a NPC in my car and they get launched really high in the air, like being sucked into heaven haha and then see them fall down after a couple of seconds later, its quite funny :)

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:16 PM

Was doing trash talk the other day, in my buzzard. Finished off the enemy crew in el burro heights, swung around and sent a middle up the crew leaders ass, and got:mission failed, crew leader killed. Happened twice in a row.

5wanny
  • 5wanny

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:26 PM

http://socialclub.ro...A7EuMIDYRLlgpwQ

Random AI car flying by the LSC garage

• Spyrothedragon9972 likes this

Jehannum
  • Jehannum

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:08 PM Edited by Jehannum, 03 February 2014 - 03:11 PM.

Guy comes after me in a tank, I go into passive. He drives into these parked trailers that I had assumed were fixed but they start flying into the air and bouncing on end in a completely unrealistic way. I manage to climb inside one. He calls mercs on me (which I didn't think was possible 'cos I was in passive mode). The red blip arrives but I don't get attacked while I'm inside this up-ended trailer. Was this because they couldn't see me or because they shouldn't have arrived anyway?

Also seen:

Police cars rammed halfway through walls and fences.

NPCs with mobile phones inserted through the palms of their hands.

The mechanic talking in a friendly way while trying to attack me.

NPC conversations where one participant is saying "Well you're a nobody" to everything the other one is saying.

NPCs panicking because I climb a low wall.

This: http://prod.cloud.ro...GGsXLLQ/0_0.jpg

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:07 PM

Nah, mercs can attack you in passive mode. Good way to get you out of passive.

MrCamo
  • MrCamo

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:00 PM

My slot one car disappears out of my garage, it's like magic

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:36 PM

Nothing special but I went to get a new haircut but my character had duplicated and had two of my character sat in the seat.

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:49 PM

Was doing trash talk the other day, in my buzzard. Finished off the enemy crew in el burro heights, swung around and sent a middle up the crew leaders ass, and got:mission failed, crew leader killed. Happened twice in a row.

ive had that happened to me once on the same mission you did and helicopter tail by trevor f*ck i hate it sometimes you get to the location and nothing happens

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:00 PM

ive had that happened to me once on the same mission you did and helicopter tail by trevor f*ck i hate it sometimes you get to the location and nothing happens

Yeah that happened to me quite a few times on chopper tail, until the .08 patch. Hasn't happened since.

Jak1259
  • Jak1259

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:41 PM

Lol happend to my friend but I was got my car impounded and it happend to him

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:27 PM

if you happen to pass by the impound lot and see another player in there you can throw a grenade at the vehicles inside and if they happen to explode the person inside the lot will get charged for the insurance of the vehicles that you destroyed

MrMindBanger13
  • MrMindBanger13

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:20 AM

I walked into the water to go swiming and my dude just kept waljing and i had infinite breathe and could walk anywhere in yhe ocean

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:22 AM

I walked into the water to go swiming and my dude just kept waljing and i had infinite breathe and could walk anywhere in yhe ocean

0_0.jpg

yeah me too ^ underwater selfie

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:25 AM

0_0.jpg
  • GranSnake likes this

Jak1259
  • Jak1259

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 10:36 AM

0_0.jpg

Well we might have a problem bring a shovel XD

Patgosplat
  • Patgosplat

Thug

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:08 PM Edited by Patgosplat, 05 February 2014 - 06:08 PM.

I pulled into my garage, got thrown out of the car & it starts bouncing up & down on top of me. Barely got out from under before it killed me. The car continued to do this for a few more second.

When it stopped the garage floor was cracked under it, the driver door was broken off, & the car was sitting in the isle between the 2 rows of cars. I took pics but I access them at work

Godeater
  • Godeater

RUSH RLZ

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:21 PM

Nothing special but I went to get a new haircut but my character had duplicated and had two of my character sat in the seat.

I had this too, it was like two people melted together, and with their different movements it was hella trippy!

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:23 PM

I had this too, it was like two people melted together, and with their different movements it was hella trippy!

Yeah, did your character have headphones on before you went for a haircut? As it only seems to happen when I wear headphones.

Godeater
  • Godeater

RUSH RLZ

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:26 PM

Yeah, did your character have headphones on before you went for a haircut? As it only seems to happen when I wear headphones.

No my character didn't, I don't even own headphones (haven't seen them for sale yet).

May have had a hockey mask though (before sitting down because it is removed for the haircut procedure)... perhaps it has something to do with any sort of head accessories?

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:27 PM

No my character didn't, I don't even own headphones (haven't seen them for sale yet).

May have had a hockey mask though (before sitting down because it is removed for the haircut procedure)... perhaps it has something to do with any sort of head accessories?

Yes possibly. Its only happened to me when I wear headphones.

Quattroporte S
  • Quattroporte S

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:29 AM

I exited my garage and when i pulled outside was driving in circles and coudnt do anything even if i unplugged my controller i was still driving in circles still then 3 mins later of circles someone pushed me back into my garage and it ended lol

Smash_It_Up_007
  • Smash_It_Up_007

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:15 AM

I see random vehicles bounce up a few feet while they are driving, as if they went over a ramp, but there's nothing there. Also been in the sea and walked along the sea bed as if in open air. Then one time my mechanic brought my car to me, I pressed the button to get in, but HE jumps back in the car, then I pull him out, get in, then he pulls me out, i get back in, and he stands there in a fighting stance, suddenly speaking in a Mexican gang member accent calling me a Puto and other things

8up local
  • 8up local

sharp as a marble

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:56 PM

weirdest glitch that's happened to me was when i was in my garage spectating the other night and all of a sudden i was swimming in the ocean near the docks. wtf?  :blink:

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:16 PM

weirdest glitch that's happened to me was when i was in my garage spectating the other night and all of a sudden i was swimming in the ocean near the docks. wtf?  :blink:

i think that was your character having a wet dream

• s1ckmad3 likes this

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:22 PM

i was also spectating inside my apt thru my tv and the camera was focusing at a player shooting rockets and it said i died and i spawned a block away from her wtf ???????

Smash_It_Up_007
  • Smash_It_Up_007

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:41 PM Edited by Smash_It_Up_007, 05 May 2014 - 12:00 AM.

i was also spectating inside my apt thru my tv and the camera was focusing at a player shooting rockets and it said i died and i spawned a block away from her wtf ???????

I was spectating last night in my apartment, and the same thing happened, except I spawned in mid air, suspended probably like a hundred feet up, as if I was on top of a tall building, at the exact spot of the camera angle I had been watching on the TV.

I couldn't move, but I could view 360 degrees around me, and I could look up and down. I could use weapons so i dropped a bunch of grenades, and the local gang members and police came and started shooting. Even though they could hit me with gunfire , I didnt take any damage, so I was there for like an hour with a 5 start wanted level just shooting cops/noose and shooting down their choppers, accumulating RP and achievements.

Edited. Video Clip of said incident !!

http://s237.photobuc...876c8f.mp4.html

JON22
  • JON22

Meh!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:45 PM

Lots of bugged train spawns in solo mode since most recent patch. When I landed hard on a hill and died while joyriding my bike, when I respawned the bike was on thin air as if caught in a web mid-jump. Random npc sitting on thin air above a wall. Jet stuck in thin air and as I got close it fell and hit the ground. Approached another player at the desert airport and as I got close a plane spawned inside the one that was spawned by the other player, causing them to explode. Saw what looked like a police car tornado once, like the spawn was glitched. At the LSC  entrance in the middle of the city or near the docks, some car was floating and bouncing around like crazy.

GranSnake
  • GranSnake

Sapper

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:05 PM

0_0.jpg

Well we might have a problem bring a shovel XD

0_0.jpg
...make that two shovels.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users