OP is a troll who is clearly ignorant on how difficult it is building a piece of software between several studios while keeping their performance in-sync.
Also, what good have they done? Well let's see...
- Continuously trying to fix any loopholes that lead to the LSC exploit.
- Bringing back the Rat Loader, a vehicle they left in by accident but since people bitched hard enough about it at least they're bringing it back for a limited time.
- Removing the counterfeit cash exploit during server maintenance.
- Currently banning anyone they've found cheating, and banning in a big way.
- Adding new jobs while still developing a major job element in no way did they promise it would be out on release.
- Preventing any hacking measures and fighting those hackers hard.
- Continuously trying to balance out the game's economy (though this is something I don't think is ever going to work), with the money achievable continuously going up and down.
I'll say this: you are completely ignorant on software development let alone the economics of the matter. How do we know while they're trying to fix GTAO, not only are they working on the Heists but they're not making a PC version and Next-Gen editions as well? GTA V on the PC is huge given as well as next-gen, and they obviously have a release window in mind, so of course if that's the case they're working on 3 major priorities at the same time, which I can assume as the order being thus:
- Fix GTA Online
- Prepare the (possible)next-gen and PC versions for release.
- Prepare the Heists for release.
At least two of those things are ongoing, with GTAO being the highest priority. They're not resting on their laurels, they're really busy, and that's possibly while they might be starting work on their next game, which is possibly Agent. To say that they're being lazy and burning their millions in revenue is completely stupid, because what I'm saying is an assumption as is yours, but at least my assumption is much more realistic than just bitching and crying about how certain content I want or how bad I think the game is, all the while slandering human beings who spent 5 years building it. You need to start living in the real world and not your basement.
Finally, I know what you're going to say: you're going to say I'm a dick, or I kiss Rockstar's ass, or I'm a fanboy or <insert childish comeback here>. Go ahead and do that, but bear in mind that will prove you don't like an opinion that opposes yours no matter how rational it may be, and can't take an argument let alone a bitch-slap.
Know what i'm about to say you say ?
Here is how my life is
I don't have a job because there are no jobs to take.
I still live at home because where would i go if i don't have any money ?
I don't have a good education.
I can't do the things i want because everyone just stare at me just like in a f*cking movie.
I don't have any friends because no one wants to be my friend, i've tried and tried and tried.
My relatives(whats left of them) doesnt even speak to me, nor would they even say hello.
My parents despise me.
Theres more but that is too f*cked to say here.
someone probably has worser than me but atleast they have something.
If someone of you would live my life for one day, you'd ask yourself how can this person still live this way?!?!
I'll tell you why, i'm afraid of how the afterlife is going to be if this life is so damn wretched.
Don't even bother commenting if it's stupid, just keep it in your skull.