Quantcast

» «
Photo

What do you think Rockstar is doing right now?

127 replies to this topic
Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Village Idiot

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:38 PM Edited by Zwenkwiel, 02 February 2014 - 07:39 PM.

withonion, on 02 Feb 2014 - 8:33 PM, said:withonion, on 02 Feb 2014 - 8:33 PM, said:

Deathmaker158, on 02 Feb 2014 - 8:31 PM, said:Deathmaker158, on 02 Feb 2014 - 8:31 PM, said:

am30, on 02 Feb 2014 - 8:29 PM, said:am30, on 02 Feb 2014 - 8:29 PM, said:

Happy_Killstick, on 02 Feb 2014 - 8:21 PM, said:Happy_Killstick, on 02 Feb 2014 - 8:21 PM, said:

Hodgey., on 02 Feb 2014 - 8:04 PM, said:Hodgey., on 02 Feb 2014 - 8:04 PM, said:

Happy_Killstick, on 02 Feb 2014 - 7:42 PM, said:Happy_Killstick, on 02 Feb 2014 - 7:42 PM, said:

They should be working 24/7 on how to improve the game like in those world apocalypse movies  ;)

Well what specifically dont you like about it rather than just saying "Hell does someone from R* even play the game and see how bad it is ? ? ?"   I mean eveyone is entilted to their own opinion but if you dont give reasons to back up your opinion then it seems pretty useless to complain.

They remove stuff from the Online part that doesnt needs to be removed, they verify really crappy jobs, they focus on Fan pics and Crew Recruitments on the SC more than actually posting any news.
Old problems have started to pop up again, Randomly ''Timed Outs'', stats loss, Rockstar Cloud Server Not Available.

Sure they've done a good job on banning people but how long before someone finds a new way to destroy the game?
idk maybe i'm just angry at the people that hack and cheat which is the problem in the first place.

maybe Rockstar is trying to counter the Destroyers which basicly f*cks one thing up after another.

This is the reason why i shouldnt have started a topic, i'm not smart enough to back it up  :blush:

Your lack of examples nullifies your post.

What have they removed?  Other than being able to store a crappy Ratloader in your garage, which is of no importance at all, what have they removed?
Police vehicles, emblems, high payments, the Clean Rebel, and the crappy Ratloader to name a few.

Emblems? what are taking about? Police cars are there. ratloader was the greatest waste of binary code the world has ever sh*t out of its arse. The clean rebel, well the less said about that the better.

he means they patched the ability to hack custom vectors into the emblem editor

which does suck and was about the last thing that needed patching in this game

withonion
  • withonion

Hustler

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:44 PM

They should be working 24/7 on how to improve the game like in those world apocalypse movies  ;)

Well what specifically dont you like about it rather than just saying "Hell does someone from R* even play the game and see how bad it is ? ? ?"   I mean eveyone is entilted to their own opinion but if you dont give reasons to back up your opinion then it seems pretty useless to complain.

They remove stuff from the Online part that doesnt needs to be removed, they verify really crappy jobs, they focus on Fan pics and Crew Recruitments on the SC more than actually posting any news.
Old problems have started to pop up again, Randomly ''Timed Outs'', stats loss, Rockstar Cloud Server Not Available.

Sure they've done a good job on banning people but how long before someone finds a new way to destroy the game?
idk maybe i'm just angry at the people that hack and cheat which is the problem in the first place.

maybe Rockstar is trying to counter the Destroyers which basicly f*cks one thing up after another.

This is the reason why i shouldnt have started a topic, i'm not smart enough to back it up  :blush:

What have they removed?  Other than being able to store a crappy Ratloader in your garage, which is of no importance at all, what have they removed?
Police vehicles, emblems, high payments, the Clean Rebel, and the crappy Ratloader to name a few.

Emblems? what are taking about? Police cars are there. ratloader was the greatest waste of binary code the world has ever sh*t out of its arse. The clean rebel, well the less said about that the better.
Imported crew emblems. Police cars can't be stored, they REMOVED the method. The Ratloader and clean Rebel were also REMOVED.
He asked what they removed, I gave him some examples.

Well I have crew emblems on all my cars still. Police cars in the garage? that was not in the game when they released it. Your argument is tissue thin at best.

Deathmaker158
  • Deathmaker158

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:47 PM

Imported crew emblems. Police cars can't be stored, they REMOVED the method. The Ratloader and clean Rebel were also REMOVED.

Well I have crew emblems on all my cars still. Police cars in the garage? that was not in the game when they released it. Your argument is tissue thin at best.
It was in the game since release, they didn't add it in you fool.

nekkidhillbilly
  • nekkidhillbilly

gta vigi game

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:48 PM

laughing and calling all of us suckers

• XxJaymezxX and Happy_Killstick like this

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:51 PM

Getting the nachos ready for the Super Bowl
  • GoodGreen likes this

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:54 PM Edited by iTz-JoNeSy, 02 February 2014 - 07:54 PM.

I'll be laughing next time they release a GTA and nobody gives it the hype they so desperately seek. The news, community, gaming sites, won't bother with it. If the fail to turn this game around, they may as well pack up their offices and f*ck off home. They only make record breaking sales because they hype their games up to be something they're not. I bought gta 4 and didn't play it again after completing it... So f*cking boring. Then there's gta v that has yet to give me anything the trailer mentioned. You hear that robotic bitch hyping it up to be great? Lol.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Village Idiot

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:55 PM

Deathmaker158, on 02 Feb 2014 - 8:47 PM, said:

withonion, on 02 Feb 2014 - 8:44 PM, said:

Deathmaker158, on 02 Feb 2014 - 8:36 PM, said:

withonion, on 02 Feb 2014 - 8:33 PM, said:

Deathmaker158, on 02 Feb 2014 - 8:31 PM, said:

am30, on 02 Feb 2014 - 8:29 PM, said:

Happy_Killstick, on 02 Feb 2014 - 8:21 PM, said:

Hodgey., on 02 Feb 2014 - 8:04 PM, said:

Happy_Killstick, on 02 Feb 2014 - 7:42 PM, said:

actually you never could store police vehicles\

you could hack them in but to say it was a feature from the start is a lie

they didn't remove the feature, they fixed the bug which allowed you to store them anyway

withonion
  • withonion

Hustler

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:55 PM

What was in the game?

I bought the game on launch night in the UK and I was online the moment GTAO went live. played over 25 days (thats 24x 18 hours). I have never been able to load a police car into my garage. What is your problem?

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:56 PM

I think the developers are sitting and snorting coke they bought with the income from selling this piece of unfinished crap.

The only ideas they come up with is how to make the game even more sh*tty than it is and how to piss their customeres off.

Just look at what they've done in the last weeks, tell me something thats been good about it.

Hell does someone from R* even play the game and see how bad it is ? ? ?  :dontgetit:

or do they hire dimwittted f*cktards to play for them ?

R* needs to hire a new and better developer team and tell the old ones to  :sui:

It's always funny when people who clearly don't know anything about game design make threads acting as if they do.

• Xyn and gtarelatedusername2 like this

withonion
  • withonion

Hustler

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:56 PM

I'll be laughing next time they release a GTA and nobody gives it the hype they so desperately seek. The news, community, gaming sites, won't bother with it. If the fail to turn this game around, they may as well pack up their offices and f*ck off home. They only make record breaking sales because they hype their games up to be something they're not. I bought gta 4 and didn't play it again after completing it... So f*cking boring. Then there's gta v that has yet to give me anything the trailer mentioned. You hear that robotic bitch hyping it up to be great? Lol.

Clearly you need to play other titles then and while you are at it, please close the door on your way out.

Deathmaker158
  • Deathmaker158

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:57 PM

What was in the game?
I bought the game on launch night in the UK and I was online the moment GTAO went live. played over 25 days (thats 24x 18 hours). I have never been able to load a police car into my garage. What is your problem?
Back to the battlefield!
I mean using the method to store the vehicles was removed. I don't have a problem.

nekkidhillbilly
  • nekkidhillbilly

gta vigi game

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:58 PM

you will get sucked in just like the rest of us did. i loved 4 though. i would think rockstar is like scrooge mcduck right now swimming in money.

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:58 PM

Why do you even post on this forum? You just ooze butthurt

• Xyn likes this

Deathmaker158
  • Deathmaker158

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:00 PM Edited by Deathmaker158, 02 February 2014 - 08:03 PM.

That "robotic bitch" also narrated Himan Absolution's trailers, another game that was over hyped. Perhaps she's cursed.

nekkidhillbilly
  • nekkidhillbilly

gta vigi game

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:00 PM

Clearly you need to play other titles then and while you are at it, please close the door on your way out.

why do ppl get upset and say well just leave when your dissappointed in a game. it cost us the same. money.

withonion
  • withonion

Hustler

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:01 PM

Why do you even post on this forum? You just ooze butthurt

Oozing like that guy on youtube who drank 3 litres of olive oil, then spent 24 hours on the toilet!!!

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:02 PM

why do ppl get upset and say well just leave when your dissappointed in a game. it cost us the same. money.

GTA Online didn't cost you anything.  It was free with GTA V.

Vanilla-Bear
  • Vanilla-Bear

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:02 PM

Hey OP, how about you chill the f out... The game is actually incredible. You're just clearly a spoilt teenager who demands the world... Sure there are things that have issues, and online isn't perfect (it was never going to be) but either appreciate what's been made or go play something else, it's pretty much that simple!
As for the fan pics, SC rant, well that just proves my point, whinging teenybopper, you really think actual Devs work on that stuff? Haha that'd be R* marketing team surely! And whilst they're busy keeping the GTA/SC feed alive, the real Devs are no doubt beavering away on actual game material.
So stop your crying and go watch some hentai, you cartoon pervert!
  • Xyn likes this

nekkidhillbilly
  • nekkidhillbilly

gta vigi game

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:04 PM

you would def drink the kool aid wouldnt you

Deathmaker158
  • Deathmaker158

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:05 PM Edited by Deathmaker158, 02 February 2014 - 08:06 PM.

GTA Online didn't come free. It cost my hopes and dreams :(

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:05 PM

you would def drink the kool aid wouldnt you

You mean the kool aid you need to drink in order to convice yourself you have a point?  No thanks.

Snake Without a Tongue
  • Snake Without a Tongue

Franklin Shot Tupac

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:08 PM

Rolling around sweaty and naked in money.

Bitches better be working on heists or some kind of DLC. I have real money I need to piss away on imaginary stuff.

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:10 PM Edited by Bozzah, 02 February 2014 - 08:12 PM.

They might be trying to fix some wall glitches and ACTUALLY working on heists?

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:11 PM

Free would mean NONE of our money went into the servers and the developers earned 0 income from money when working on online. You're really stupid it you think it's free. Guess what else? I bought this game for online mode. It cost me £40... That isn't free.

nekkidhillbilly
  • nekkidhillbilly

gta vigi game

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:11 PM

since half there marketing campaign for gtav was gtao i think i have valid point. gta4 had online too i didnt pay for it either along with about almost every other title produced in the past 5 years. so i shouldnt feel like i was sold a unfinished product and cheated. r* hyped just to sell there game a little easier. kinda like when a horrible band puts out one song that sounds nothing like the rest of there cd just to sell it.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:16 PM Edited by Odesza, 02 February 2014 - 08:16 PM.

Free would mean NONE of our money went into the servers and the developers earned 0 income from money when working on online. You're really stupid it you think it's free. Guess what else? I bought this game for online mode. It cost me £40... That isn't free.

Technically (I hope you understand what this means) GTA Online is a free add-on to GTA V.  While you might have bought GTA V itself with the intent to only purchase it for online play GTAO is still considered a free add-on to GTA V.

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:17 PM

Free means that you don't pay for it.  Which you didn't.  If you bought GTA V but didn't like singleplayer, then chances are you weren't going to like multiplayer, so it's baffling you would spend money on a game it was very likely you weren't going to like. 

AmbientZed
  • AmbientZed

Le Jetpack Du Fromage

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:17 PM

R* Headquarters

ZWYYxn9.gif

nekkidhillbilly
  • nekkidhillbilly

gta vigi game

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:32 PM

Free means that you don't pay for it.  Which you didn't.  If you bought GTA V but didn't like singleplayer, then chances are you weren't going to like multiplayer, so it's baffling you would spend money on a game it was very likely you weren't going to like. 

i wasnt that impressed with 5 for that matter. your still not getting the big picture though r* advertised it as part of the package and it has all kinds of good things in it. then you get it home and realize hey we made it bigger but took half the stuff out. we even removed all the things you bought our last game for. very alienating to there long term fans. metallica and new coke come to mind. however in certain eyes they can do no wrong. i feel they f---ed up and rushed something for a few extra dollars. same reason its on a console thats going to be obsolete in a few months.

Narratorjuan
  • Narratorjuan

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:34 PM

i wasnt that impressed with 5 for that matter. your still not getting the big picture though r* advertised it as part of the package and it has all kinds of good things in it. then you get it home and realize hey we made it bigger but took half the stuff out. we even removed all the things you bought our last game for. very alienating to there long term fans. metallica and new coke come to mind. however in certain eyes they can do no wrong. i feel they f---ed up and rushed something for a few extra dollars. same reason its on a console thats going to be obsolete in a few months.

So you're blaming Rockstar for the fact you fell for the marketing? Okay...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users