Quantcast

» «
Photo

What do you think Rockstar is doing right now?

127 replies to this topic
Happy_Killstick
  • Happy_Killstick

Clumsy_Foxstick

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:35 PM

I think the developers are sitting and snorting coke they bought with the income from selling this piece of unfinished crap.

The only ideas they come up with is how to make the game even more sh*tty than it is and how to piss their customeres off.

Just look at what they've done in the last weeks, tell me something thats been good about it.

Hell does someone from R* even play the game and see how bad it is ? ? ?  :dontgetit:

or do they hire dimwittted f*cktards to play for them ?

R* needs to hire a new and better developer team and tell the old ones to  :sui:

• tom_p1980, ATastyCookie, IGhostUlt and 9 others like this

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:36 PM

probably rolling around in all the money we gave them while randomly verifying custom jobs

• tom_p1980, GTA Banjo, ATastyCookie and 13 others like this

Winning001
  • Winning001

Dem na like me I may not like dem

• Members
  • North-Korea
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:36 PM

Thinking of more things to take away/ruin

• DP Man likes this

RedBull FM
  • RedBull FM

Retired, have a life

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:40 PM

Chilling.

Happy_Killstick
  • Happy_Killstick

Clumsy_Foxstick

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:42 PM

They should be working 24/7 on how to improve the game like in those world apocalypse movies  ;)

• Dementious likes this

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:46 PM

R* are probably looking at their watches, thinking "Ugh.  Monday tommorrow.  Going to have to trawl through a weekend's worth of teens trying to get friends by making unfocused attacks on GTA V to find the one or two good ideas that have probably already come up in design meetings a decade ago but weren't pursued because they didn't work."

• Xyn, kstowe and xRunawayGuN like this

Silver_Paladin
  • Silver_Paladin

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:47 PM

nothing,  if anything they are keeping track of cash card sales and waiting to fix anything that intervene in them

Hanshot 420th
  • Hanshot 420th

Thug

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:50 PM

They're prolly getting ready to watch the Super Bowl.

They made an epic single player game and are trying their hand at a great online game...I wish everyone would just consider this a Beta version of GTAo, and if and when the next game comes out there will be a better Online experience...we should also keep in mind that all of this has been free thus far, no money for DLC (as lame as it was)

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:51 PM

I think they're driving my Ratloader to the airport and flying around the world in their Luxors smoking doobies rolled with 100 dollar bills !!!
And Quoting Dave Chappelle
"I'm Rich Bitch!!!"
  • mfoster09 and BwBishop like this

Happy_Killstick
  • Happy_Killstick

Clumsy_Foxstick

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:00 PM

I'm not going to start a new topic so i'll just ask here

Has R* even done something with the so called ''Suggestions'' you can send in? (probably piling up in a fake Email :sneaky:  )

I'm pretty sure everyone has sent one, i did, it was about adding revolver(s) into the game. 

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:00 PM

Working on fixes, console bans and the like before they release the long awaited heists.

I think the developers are sitting and snorting coke they bought with the income from selling this piece of unfinished crap.

The only ideas they come up with is how to make the game even more sh*tty than it is and how to piss their customeres off.

Just look at what they've done in the last weeks, tell me something thats been good about it.

Hell does someone from R* even play the game and see how bad it is ? ? ?  :dontgetit:

or do they hire dimwittted f*cktards to play for them ?

R* needs to hire a new and better developer team and tell the old ones to  :sui:

If you think the game is an "piece of unfinished crap" (which it very clearly isn't) why do you keep playing?  An intelligent and reasonable person would have stopped.

They've not done anything to piss me off and they certainly have not made the game worse.  If anything it's getting bettter!  But clearly you know better than all of their developers.  Maybe you should offer your services with you huge knowledge of game developing to help them out or even design, market and sell your own game.

Or maybe you should just STFU and go play something else seeing as you hate this game so much.

• Xyn, EvilFuture, kstowe and 2 others like this

Governator
  • Governator

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:03 PM

Probably bashing their heads on their keyboards: randomly verifying jobs and removing things from the game.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:04 PM

They should be working 24/7 on how to improve the game like in those world apocalypse movies  ;)

Well what specifically dont you like about it rather than just saying "Hell does someone from R* even play the game and see how bad it is ? ? ?"   I mean eveyone is entilted to their own opinion but if you dont give reasons to back up your opinion then it seems pretty useless to complain.

• am30 likes this

Hanshot 420th
  • Hanshot 420th

Thug

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:04 PM

Probably bashing their heads on their keyboards: randomly verifying jobs and removing things from the game.

Yea I didn't understand why they REMOVED things from the game... You would think that they would want to add more and more content...I guess only if it was made by a 13 year old.

BuckScrotum
  • BuckScrotum

Trick

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:08 PM

man_throwing_money.jpg

"Cant beleive you suckers fell for it!!!"

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:10 PM

Latest pic of Rockstar employees from the newswire

2ibeouh.jpg

• GTA Banjo, IGhostUlt, Lamborghini1335 and 3 others like this

NomadRider
  • NomadRider

Prankster

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:12 PM

Probably reading posts in this forum from whiny little kids about how terrible this game is while they drink in all of your tears.  

Governator
  • Governator

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:15 PM

Yea I didn't understand why they REMOVED things from the game... You would think that they would want to add more and more content...I guess only if it was made by a 13 year old.
Like I said, they're doing it by accident. The drugs they bought with their millions makes them strange things indeed.

Happy_Killstick
  • Happy_Killstick

Clumsy_Foxstick

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:21 PM

Well what specifically dont you like about it rather than just saying "Hell does someone from R* even play the game and see how bad it is ? ? ?"   I mean eveyone is entilted to their own opinion but if you dont give reasons to back up your opinion then it seems pretty useless to complain.

They remove stuff from the Online part that doesnt needs to be removed, they verify really crappy jobs, they focus on Fan pics and Crew Recruitments on the SC more than actually posting any news.

Old problems have started to pop up again, Randomly ''Timed Outs'', stats loss, Rockstar Cloud Server Not Available.

Sure they've done a good job on banning people but how long before someone finds a new way to destroy the game?

idk maybe i'm just angry at the people that hack and cheat which is the problem in the first place.

maybe Rockstar is trying to counter the Destroyers which basicly f*cks one thing up after another.

This is the reason why i shouldnt have started a topic, i'm not smart enough to back it up  :blush:

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:25 PM

counting-money.gif

• plnkfloydian likes this

withonion
  • withonion

Playa

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:29 PM

probably rolling around in all the money we gave them while randomly verifying custom jobs

That dear sir was going to be my reply! you mind reading weirdo!

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:29 PM

They remove stuff from the Online part that doesnt needs to be removed, they verify really crappy jobs, they focus on Fan pics and Crew Recruitments on the SC more than actually posting any news.

Old problems have started to pop up again, Randomly ''Timed Outs'', stats loss, Rockstar Cloud Server Not Available.

Sure they've done a good job on banning people but how long before someone finds a new way to destroy the game?

idk maybe i'm just angry at the people that hack and cheat which is the problem in the first place.

maybe Rockstar is trying to counter the Destroyers which basicly f*cks one thing up after another.

This is the reason why i shouldnt have started a topic, i'm not smart enough to back it up  :blush:

Your lack of examples nullifies your post.

What have they removed?  Other than being able to store a crappy Ratloader in your garage, which is of no importance at all, what have they removed?

Governator
  • Governator

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:31 PM

What have they removed?  Other than being able to store a crappy Ratloader in your garage, which is of no importance at all, what have they removed?
Police vehicles, emblems, high payments, the Clean Rebel, and the crappy Ratloader to name a few.

Pixel S
  • Pixel S

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:32 PM

probably rolling around in all the money we gave them while randomly verifying  mostly terrible custom jobs

Fixed that for you. 

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:33 PM

I'm not sure what they have taken out that I have noticed missing so I cant comment on that. However R* cant really test every track or DM that has been created so I'm sure the best of the races and DM's they tried got verified.

Recently I have only timed out a couple of times so overall the connection issues have been pretty much a non issue for me. Maybe I have been lucky with that but it isnt on a regualr basis which I can live with as no online game is perfect for connection.

withonion
  • withonion

Playa

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:33 PM

Police vehicles, emblems, high payments, the Clean Rebel, and the crappy Ratloader to name a few.

Emblems? what are taking about? Police cars are there. ratloader was the greatest waste of binary code the world has ever sh*t out of its arse. The clean rebel, well the less said about that the better.

Pegassi Autobot
  • Pegassi Autobot

Van Society Representative

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:35 PM

they're potty training all the 7-year-olds that bought the game

• JeepXJFreak98 likes this

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:35 PM

None of these are of any consequence to me.  i just do Survivals and high paying missions.  I don't waste ammo in public free-roam and have got pleanty of cash.

Governator
  • Governator

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:36 PM Edited by Deathmaker158, 02 February 2014 - 07:37 PM.

Emblems? what are taking about? Police cars are there. ratloader was the greatest waste of binary code the world has ever sh*t out of its arse. The clean rebel, well the less said about that the better.
Imported crew emblems. Police cars can't be stored, they REMOVED the method. The Ratloader and clean Rebel were also REMOVED.
He asked what they removed, I gave him some examples.

GTA Master 007
  • GTA Master 007

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:37 PM

Dan's probably buttf*cking Sam

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users