Quantcast

» «
Photo

'x' users are browsing this forum removed.

Best Answer Tank, 03 February 2014 - 01:00 PM

The active users list will only disappear if there's less than 15 minutes of session data. This happens if we need to restart servers or services, which is something we rarely have to do.

We did have a bug that made it disappear randomly, but that was fixed within the past month.

To avoid confusion, a discrete message will now be displayed after a server/service restart, instead of a blank area.

Go to the full post

3 replies to this topic
Vanto
  • Vanto

Gangsta

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:55 PM

I've noticed that after the site went in maintenaince or what happened minutes ago, the 'x' users are browsing this forum part is removed entirely. Is this part of the new forum layout or is it removed completely?

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:58 PM

This happens all the time. I'm guessing it's to reduce server load, but I wouldn't take my word on that.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:41 PM

There is a bug that causes the "'x' users are browsing the forum" bar to disappear. The admins are trying to fix it.

Tank
  • Tank

Gangsta

• None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:00 PM   Best Answer

The active users list will only disappear if there's less than 15 minutes of session data. This happens if we need to restart servers or services, which is something we rarely have to do.

We did have a bug that made it disappear randomly, but that was fixed within the past month.

To avoid confusion, a discrete message will now be displayed after a server/service restart, instead of a blank area.

• Girish likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users