Quantcast

» «
Photo

What class is used most?

25 replies to this topic

Poll: Most used car classes (52 member(s) have cast votes)

What car class did you race in most?

1. Super (35 votes [67.31%])

Percentage of vote: 67.31%

2. Sports (11 votes [21.15%])

Percentage of vote: 21.15%

3. Motorcycles (1 votes [1.92%])

Percentage of vote: 1.92%

4. Compacts (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. Coupes (1 votes [1.92%])

Percentage of vote: 1.92%

6. Suvs (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

7. Muscle (4 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

Vote Guests cannot vote
darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:40 PM

I wish that more people would choose other classes to race in.  Super isn't fun.

• ShinobiFixer likes this

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:47 PM

Utility....every 1 in 300 races I join is utility, very annoying. Worse thing is I haven't figured out the cheat to change vehicle types when I host.

JKan420
  • JKan420

stoned alcoholic

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:50 PM

85% of the time super
10% sports
3% motorcycle
1.5% muscle
0.5% other
One time utility

super does get old sometimes but I hate when custom vehicle is turned off and catchup is on, should be the other way around

Happy_Killstick
  • Happy_Killstick

Clumsy_Foxstick

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:54 PM

Every race i join it's allways Supers, FFS! it's so damn boring  :panic:

If i join a friend or a friends friend, i get to choose if i'm quick enough to send a message  :lol:

Hanshot 420th
  • Hanshot 420th

Thug

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:54 PM

It's unfortunate, but R* made it so you need to unlock Mods thru race wins, and racing Super's unlocks mods for all categories, so as much as it pains me I will be hosting Super races until I unlock all of the Mods on my 2nd character... ANd custom vehicles on is lame unless everyone has a fully modded car

Forgoten214
  • Forgoten214

Play for fun

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:10 PM

Race sports it's more fun and competitive. Just as fast as supers honestly.

xNinjaStarfishx
  • xNinjaStarfishx

Happy Happy Joy Joy

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:24 PM

It's. Always. Super.

Always.
  • TheWomenBeater likes this

pnut87
  • pnut87

Not Brett Favre

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:32 PM Edited by pnut87, 02 February 2014 - 07:36 PM.

Super. Not by choice.

I'd rather race my custom sports or coupes.

Also...

It's unfortunate, but R* made it so you need to unlock Mods thru race wins, and racing Super's unlocks mods for all categories, so as much as it pains me I will be hosting Super races until I unlock all of the Mods on my 2nd character... ANd custom vehicles on is lame unless everyone has a fully modded car

I'm not sure how true that is. I races supers to get all but 3 wins to unlock chrome across the board. Then I won 3 races with sports, got the chrome there, haven't raced since. But recently I was respraying my super, chrome was unlocked, and all the other classes when I checked.

I think by class they mean "land", "water", "air", ect.... not Super, sports, ect.

Rented
  • Rented

GTA Vet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:41 PM

70% is kids under 12 obviously the pussiest, the supers

Deathmaker158
  • Deathmaker158

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:43 PM

I always set the class to compacts. It's a long, but hilarious race.
  • GTAMYBABIES likes this

Hanshot 420th
  • Hanshot 420th

Thug

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:45 PM

Super. Not by choice.

I'd rather race my custom sports or coupes.

Also...

I'm not sure how true that is. I races supers to get all but 3 wins to unlock chrome across the board. Then I won 3 races with sports, got the chrome there, haven't raced since. But recently I was respraying my super, chrome was unlocked, and all the other classes when I checked.

I think by class they mean "land", "water", "air", ect.... not Super, sports, ect.

I need a few more races to unlock something on Supers, I'll race a diff. class and see if it unlocks for Supers as well...I hope you're right.  Getting super sick of driving the Entity.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

it's usually super or motorcycles in my experience

Flūttershy
  • Flūttershy

Now with free shipping!

• Members
  • Mars

I like sports the most because of the large variety of competitive cars available. Muscle is great too.

Silky
  • Silky

Lifelong Millwall Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:46 PM

I would like the poll to have a different set of options :

What class DO you race in most often?

What class WOULD you like to race in most often?

I race is Super most, but not because I want to, because it seems every time I quick join a race the host has it set to Super :yawn:

What WOULD I like to race in the most? I love racing Muscle cars, but I guess that's because I'm an old git.

• Cant-B-Faded likes this

Nemesis2252
  • Nemesis2252

Arch Enemy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:41 PM

i see sports the most actually... gta 4 classes were better in my opinion. the cars actually felt different from each other, but they were all fun to drive. not too mention they had more classes to actually race:

gta 4 - super, sports, muscle, 2 door, 4 door, executive, modern, vintage, police, people carrier, suv, pickup, vans, service, trucks, motorcycles, helicopters, boats. 18

gta 5 - super, sports, coupes, sedans, suvs, motorcycles, compacts, muscle, off-road, sports classics, planes, helicopters, boats. 13

granted not every class was raced often, it had options that were meaningful and not bad to race. plus the classes made more sense in my opinion (a Futo was a 2 door car, a sultan was a 4 door, trucks were actually trucks instead of utility or vans, etc.)

Narratorjuan
  • Narratorjuan

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:52 PM

Always Supers, always people in Adders and Entities fully modded via wins they boosted to get. Also getting very popular to create a race with a tricky to find/get to finish that only the creator knows so they nearly always win.

Yes, I'm bitching, but you know what's worse? I know all these things and I STILL race. Definition of insanity - doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:02 PM

They should have made classes for actual human beings too, everyone is exactly the same and carries an entire arsenal on themselves. It's f*cking annoying and reminds me of Looney Toons.

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:08 PM

Muscle/Motorcycles.  :^: 

bloatedsack
  • bloatedsack

Easy like Monday morning

• Members
  • Vatican-City

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:18 PM

It's unfortunate, but R* made it so you need to unlock Mods thru race wins, and racing Super's unlocks mods for all categories, 

wrong wrong wrong.

Land class.

Water class.

Air class.

Cycle class.

Land is land, wins are wins. 50 wins in compacts race is the same as 50 wins in a supers race.

Pritch
  • Pritch

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:26 PM

They should have made classes for actual human beings too, everyone is exactly the same and carries an entire arsenal on themselves. It's f*cking annoying and reminds me of Looney Toons.

I agree 100% not to mention the ability of owning a tank and only needing 200 to get it replaced over and over. This part of the game just gets old. Before I even say anything else /activate trolls/ anyway they should have made tanks un own able like the jet so that it actually requires atleast some effort to obtain one. This would keep the unskilled kids that probably bought their tank with real money or used the hacked money that everyone had gotten ill even be the first to admit when I was given my billions I bought EVERYTHING you can possibly own. This eventually made me bored as hell and made me create a whole new account for a completely new start. I now enjoy the game again to the fullest and have been 100% legit. Anyway like I said let the trolls begin

Viper9502
  • Viper9502

仁侠団体

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:04 PM Edited by Viper9502, 02 February 2014 - 10:56 PM.

Lately, every single race I've been in was hosted by me so that the weird catch-up mechanic is turned off making it more of a purists experience where the race will require more skill by having more incentive to stay on the optimum racing line and drafting rather than being lucky enough to be at the back of the pack at the right time to snag a position. It seems many players don't care weather catch-up is on or off but god forbid I change the race class to something besides Sports or Super because then most will leave.  :p

• xNinjaStarfishx likes this

Cant-B-Faded
  • Cant-B-Faded

"...apparently seeking revenge..."

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:08 PM

I don't find supercars very enjoyable. I'd much rather race muscle cars, then there's some skill involved.

• Silky likes this

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:08 PM

Sports is the most engaging class IMO - wish there were more races that used them - or locked them in (even R* created ones).

Coupe is the most under appreciated class IMO - just not enough people use them.

I see you forgot to add "Off-Road" - there's a lot of fun to be had off the pavement too. 

Narratorjuan
  • Narratorjuan

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:11 PM

I like seeing all the sports classics line up, but there's only really two cars that can win that race. Can still be fun in a long tour across the state, like a classic car rally.

jwyleski
  • jwyleski

has evolved!

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:16 PM

I won 43 races in SUVs - and SUVs only - never tried the others, LOL.

xNinjaStarfishx
  • xNinjaStarfishx

Happy Happy Joy Joy

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:51 PM

Sports is the most engaging class IMO - wish there were more races that used them - or locked them in (even R* created ones).

Coupe is the most under appreciated class IMO - just not enough people use them.

I see you forgot to add "Off-Road" - there's a lot of fun to be had off the pavement too. 

Coupe is my favorite to race. It's so unfortunate that 1/1000 times is when I can find a race using them. I had 3 fully modded coupes in the beginning... Now I have a Vacca and Entity that get all the road time in races...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users