(PS3) Mostly Harmless Crew for clean racers + creators

3 replies to this topic
ajm42agrajag
  • ajm42agrajag

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:41 PM

New Crew for those who race clean (no bumping) and who like to create/ play created content. A well organised (or over-organised depending on your viewpoint) crew with a small blog

Why Join?

This crew is for clean racers, and those who create custom content. The aim is to help members avoid the same race track designs (e.g. long highway tracks designed solely for their high RP and money payouts), avoid being bumped off constantly and to provide a meet-up facility here.

If you create custom content this crew should be ideal for you. I’ll review it, and crew members will be encouraged to play the best content.

How to join

Agree to the crew rules. There’s no minimum requirements (e.g. regular gamers, min rank), other than “clean” racing (see rules section for description).

Go to Rockstar Social Club and click on join, here. Currently this is a PS3 only crew, but hopefully a Xbox equivalent will be opened up at a later date. Feel free to join.

Crew aims

·        Crew races where clean racing should be guaranteed.

·        Good selection of user submitted content, where you are able to know beforehand whether it is a long bore-fest along the highway, a crazy prop-laden race or something good.

·        Provide reviews of user created content

·        See more here: http://gta5mostlyhar...om/coming-soon/

Links 

http://gta5mostlyhar....wordpress.com/

http://socialclub.ro...y_harmless_crew

Callipygous
  • Callipygous

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:59 PM Edited by Callipygous, 05 February 2014 - 03:00 PM.

Sounds great! I just registered and will add you on PSN tonight. Feel free to add me also;

PSN ; Callipygous

I'm a UK PS3 player tired of shunting in races. I'll give the content creator a go when I have some time to contribute properly. I'm online several times a week but, only for an hour or 2 usually. Happy to play all game modes with players that are not out to double cross me....

Looking forward to it!

Callipygous.png

ajm42agrajag
  • ajm42agrajag

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:46 AM

Great. Glad to have you on board. Main reason I started the crew was the number of times I was getting shunted. Content creator is pretty time consuming, but good fun. The main problem is getting people to play your content... hopefully if more people join the crew this should be a little easier for crew members. 

Added, by the way. If you know anyone else whose OK with the crew rules feel free to invite them. 

ajm42agrajag
  • ajm42agrajag

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:54 PM

For anyone thinking of joining I've done a quick (hypothetical) FAQ:

Why should I join?

Racing and content creating

We are looking for members that don't shunt. I'm also pretty tired (as a lot of others are) of playing the same old races (I'm looking at you Jumps Jumps Jumps) which quickly become repetitive. I've also got a increasingly strong loathing of the round the map races. The crew will provide clean racers & original content. There's already a simple system in place for reviewing races on the crews blog. I plan to create playlists out of the better content and invite crew members to play. Playlists are a bit quicker than playing normally, and will obviously only include approved content. 

Themed crew

The crews logo (the same as my logo - if it shows up correctly), as well as looking amazing is a nod to the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy - a book, TV series and film. 42 is the answer to life, the universe and everything. I've taken the time to create names relating to the book for crew ranks. 

Organised

There's a basic meet-up system, blog with hints, tips, news and lots of other things. I only write about things that interest me so you shouldn't be bombarded with useless drivel too often. 

What if I don't race or create content?

You are still free to join. All I ask is that when you do race you race cleanly - without shunting. I play a lot of missions at the moment and with new members joining there's no reason not to join up. 

Any planned improvements?

The meet-up & content review systems are both pretty basic and I'm looking into a way to improve both of these. The crew is obviously small at the moment so finding other crew members is difficult for now. The crew can only grow if more people join so join now 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users