» «
Photo

Assassin's creed 5

39 replies to this topic
Frantz Fuchs
  • Frantz Fuchs

640509-040147

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:49 PM Edited by Frantz Fuchs, 25 February 2014 - 06:51 PM.

So Russian Revolution-Civil war?

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:43 PM

not gonna' lie.

Russia seems like a really odd choice.

I more or less trust Ubisoft to make a decent game (AC3 was the only low point) but Russia just doesn't seem connected to the Assassins Creed storyline at all.

Frantz Fuchs
  • Frantz Fuchs

640509-040147

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:51 PM

not gonna' lie.

Russia seems like a really odd choice.

I more or less trust Ubisoft to make a decent game (AC3 was the only low point) but Russia just doesn't seem connected to the Assassins Creed storyline at all.

Why not? House of Romanov has Templars written all over it. The Tsar is a perfect Templar imo.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:57 PM

you can take any power structure and slap the Templar label on it for the sake of fiction.

but I'm just worried how the barren Russian countryside would be addressed in a game like AC.

Cylan
  • Cylan

High-Functioning Sociopath

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 10:17 PM

The Russian Revolution was already featured in comic book form. Nikolai was a pretty darn good character that would bring something unique to the table while carrying influences from the previous assassins. Like Altair, he was born and raised an Assassin. Like Ezio he was following in his father's footsteps and made contact with all sorts of pieces of eden. Unlike prettymuch every protagonist we've had, he wasn't gung-ho about the assassin's creed. He didn't feel it was for him and he was a more withdrawn character.

To be honest, it wouldn't be my first choice but I can't really think of anything I'd want other than more Connor (which isn't going to happen for a while, if ever) and I'll be happy with almost anywhere as long as it isn't Egypt or India.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 25 February 2014 - 10:24 PM

fair enough.

I have never read or played ANY of the expanded AC content.

never read the comics.

never played the web browser game.

never played the handheld games.

if they ever mentioned Russia before, they only did it outside of the 4 major games.

Cylan
  • Cylan

High-Functioning Sociopath

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 10:35 PM

http://store.ubiwork...deluxe-edition/

A bit overpriced but it's a pretty darn good read. Daniel Cross from III is the modern day link and he was criminally underused in the games if you ask me.

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?"

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:39 PM

Lol I remember learning about the Russian Revolution back in school (I was sleeping most of the time TBH).
I can see that monk who influenced Tsar and his wife as the main villain.

Frantz Fuchs
  • Frantz Fuchs

640509-040147

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:05 PM

Lol I remember learning about the Russian Revolution back in school (I was sleeping most of the time TBH).
I can see that monk who influenced Tsar and his wife as the main villain.

Rasputin?

acmilano
  • acmilano

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:11 PM Edited by acmilano, 12 March 2014 - 09:12 PM.

Some leaks,not jet confirmed,but this picture is floating the web. Anyway,it is a time of the year when Ubisoft announce new AC sequels;

http://www.t3.com/ne...er-image-leaked

An image has leaked showing what some believe to be the main character for Assassin's Creed 5. The image is a leaked photo reportedly taken at Ubisoft Montreal.

The poster (courtesy of Gamespace) shows an as yet unseen Assassin holding what could be a hidden blade however gamers have already taken to the forums to speculate as to whether it is in fact a revolver.

Whilst Ubisoft has ruled out the prospect of feudel Japan or ancient Egypt there is still wide speculation that the next Assassin's Creed game could be set in Victorian London or indeed Revolutionary France.

A revolver would certainly support the idea of Victorian London however Ubisoft is staying silent on the matter so for now we'll have to rely on the image above and hearsay.

In a recent interview with Edge Magazine Ubisoft confirmed that Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag had been built for Xbox 360 and Sony PS3 then ported to next-gen, whereas its latest venture Watch Dogs had been built for next-gen first.

This could suggest that Ubisoft is looking to create Assassin's Creed 5 exclusively for Xbox One and Sony PS4, of course that's just speculation.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users