Photo

Mayans Motorcycle Club

8 replies to this topic
Biker-Coyte
  • Biker-Coyte

Mayans MC National President (First 9)

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:24 PM Edited by Biker-Coyte, 21 February 2014 - 01:14 PM.

San_Andreas.png                                                                                          

Mayans MC  Founded. AUG 29 2013

Mayans MC are looking for active, loyal and hard working PS3 and XBOX members to prospect and earn the patch. We are a layed back MC who like to ride and have fun.

If you would like to join there are a few rules to follow:

-Never join any other MC "There is no such thing as a half member."

-Don't wear the emblem until you are a patched member

-Your social club profile must be visible to everyone and you must have your PSN name or Gamertag linked

-Respect all members and allies

-Never shoot any other MC unless listed on the rival list, only shoot in self defense

Everything you need to know is on the website so don't hesitate to take a look:

www.mayansmc.wix.com/home

If you feel that you are ready to join and prospect and are following all rules, go to our social club page

click HERE (Prospect)

San Andreas Original (XBOX) HERE

Nomads (Non-European) HERE

Los Santos (PS3) HERE

image.jpg

image.jpg

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:29 PM

The best of luck. Maybe we should do something together soon. My username is LOST-MC_ALAN.

Would you also like a signature?

Biker-Coyte
  • Biker-Coyte

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:42 PM

The best of luck. Maybe we should do something together soon. My username is LOST-MC_ALAN.

Would you also like a signature?

If you could do me a cool signature i would appreciate it, i can send you some images to put in it?

• Black & White likes this

PsychoAng3l
  • PsychoAng3l

BLOOD KNIGHTS-PRESIDENT

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:51 PM

just giving you a headsup, it says founded 3013, not sure if you meant that or not, just guessing its a typo, good luck mayans!

• Biker-Coyte likes this

Biker-Coyte
  • Biker-Coyte

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:17 PM

just giving you a headsup, it says founded 3013, not sure if you meant that or not, just guessing its a typo, good luck mayans!

Thanks for pointing that out! I didn't mean for it lol

Biker-Coyte
  • Biker-Coyte

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 February 2014 - 10:36 PM

bump

SATIVAEXPERT420
  • SATIVAEXPERT420

Disposable Heroes MC, President (First 9)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 03:03 AM

Wish you luck and a long successful future for you and your club.
  • KOKOKAJOE likes this

Biker-Coyte
  • Biker-Coyte

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 March 2014 - 10:35 AM

bump

MrF15DY
  • MrF15DY

CEO of Defense Armour Company

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 March 2014 - 02:03 AM

The Black Gavel Mc (xbox live) is going to be hosting a Biker Bash!! We are going to be setting a date ASAP, but we need more MCs ready to join. There are certain rules we have to establish with this though: The Black Gavel Mc is a neutral ground territory between MCs, meaning that they have no confrontation with any MC unless directly harrassed. from different MCs, including me.This events intention is just to have people who get along together, no matter what MC they hail from, and to have a good time an meet some likeminded bikers.

---RULES--
- No unwanted violence, there are no MC disputes in our Bash lobbies, so if you and another crew get into it, take it to a Crew vs crew match or get kicked out
- Be courteous to the other attending MCs, this is a friendly lobby of like minded people, the instant you talk trash, you're gone.
- If an alliance means to be formed because you like another MC, please go to party chat or leave the lobby, business and pleasure dont mix.
- There will be designated people doing invite only sessions, we will send you to one of them for one of the events/free roams.
Afterwards the results will be posted here

---EVENTS---

Fight Club - Fist fight it out man to man in a chosen ring.

Road Trip - Ride around San Andreas in full strength with a lobby of MCs! (its a kodak moment)

Drag Racing - Race your bikes, since most of them are the same speed, its all up to your skill to win it.

---CONTACT INFO---
Message either of these accounts on xbox live if your Mc may want to be apart of this or you want more info when it becomes availible

H1CK R0SS
xGOT RACKSx

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users