Photo

New features that rockstar could consider adding

11 replies to this topic
drpeper1185
  • drpeper1185

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:50 PM

I would like more customization added to the game such as bough camos for guns maybe some more clothes. I would also like to see some more customization to the homes maybe even to have your house built from the ground up like a personal built home like the dlc from skyrim but more advanced. I would also like to see an update where we can own multiple property's or garages and not just one :)

drpeper1185
  • drpeper1185

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:57 PM

Please comment show ur ideas

ImNotStevie
  • ImNotStevie

Undercover LSPD... I Mean Burgershot Cashier

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:09 PM

I like the idea of a custom house but that seems too demanding on Rockstar Servers which we all know are not the most reliable. It's a great idea but it would require probably even a new map because there would be no room to build a house in Los Santos.
  • drpeper1185 likes this

SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:35 PM

We're getting heists and that's pretty much it I think... R* isn't going to stick around forever with the new generation of consoles already here. Not to mention the heists are just going to be watered-down versions of the prologue heist. There's so many wasted opportunities... Let's face it, R* released an unfinished product and we are the beta testers.

• spaz926, ImNotStevie and kilopm like this

davec69
  • davec69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:25 PM

I've got something great that I'd like to see added................ANYTHING!!!

• kilopm likes this

MrCamo
  • MrCamo

Playa

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:51 PM

Friendly fire selector: Crew, crew plus friends, no-one.
  • artisntrealz and SilentMase like this

chipcrisis
  • chipcrisis

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:18 PM

friendly fire selector for sure. more car, hair and clothing customizations would be great. there are a lot of look-a-likes. with MC's all over the place and seeming to be all the rage, having real biker clothes and helmets along with more motorcycle and motorcycle mod variety.

I'd also like to be able to get rid of masks I don't want or ability to toggle favorite mask so I don't have to get a new haircut every time I scroll past the pig masks.

and i'd like to see various crew headquarters: old warehouses, backrooms of stores, ranches. up to 16 parking spots, 1 for each member. heist map. pool table. stripper pole.

• Keegeroo and swanton83177 like this

chipcrisis
  • chipcrisis

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:25 PM

oh and a lot more co-op missions with 8+ players. I regularly have a group of 10 -12 on, we all like doing missions, would be nice not to leave someone out all the time or play the same 2 missions over and over. even an 8 man survival would be epic

spaz926
  • spaz926

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:59 PM

I'd also like to be able to get rid of masks I don't want or ability to toggle favorite mask so I don't have to get a new haircut every time I scroll past the pig masks.

How about requesting they just fix the bug that's making players bald when they put on masks?

and i'd like to see various crew headquarters: old warehouses, backrooms of stores, ranches. up to 16 parking spots, 1 for each member. heist map. pool table. stripper pole.

I think this would be awesome.

Smartpride
  • Smartpride

DONT QUOTE MEE

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:13 PM

How about requesting they just fix the bug that's making players bald when they put on masks?

I think this would be awesome.

Crew house is a must have. Right now joining a crew is just nothing besides adding crew emblem,colour on cars, and only the emblem for clothes. Pool table is awesome.
  • spaz926, kilopm and swanton83177 like this

swanton83177
  • swanton83177

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:37 PM

I would like to see Rock* add a Lottery, like scratchoffs, where you could use ur gta money to buy them, and win money or like in real life, lose money. It would help with some of the lack of legit cashflow, and it would be something fun and exciting to play.

professor-brainiac
  • professor-brainiac

Criminologist

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:25 AM

New vehicles available for purchase. The Sea Sparrow from Vice City and San Andreas or a special version of the Buzzard able to land on water. Vehicles that have mounted gun turrets or stuff like that to improve co-op. When gifted money enabled me to stock my garage with all my favorite fully customized cars and also enabled me to buy the choppers, planes and tank, I don't know what to spend my money on anymore besides ammo, snacks and clothes.

• SomeRandomDave likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users