10 replies to this topic
GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 31 December 2013 - 06:40 PM Edited by GTAKid667, 31 December 2013 - 06:43 PM.

swimming1.jpg

This topic is for all discussion regarding the Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories download for the Playstation Vita Console, please do not create any separate topics regarding this subject from now on, Thanks :^:

• TheGoodSgtScooter likes this

xge1n
  • xge1n

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:42 PM

How can i download gta vcs in my ps vita?

send me a video or something

Im2akillerfish
  • Im2akillerfish

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 21 March 2014 - 07:42 AM

How can i download gta vcs in my ps vita?

send me a video or something

Umm... Ps Store, perhaps?

jack brandon
  • jack brandon

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 09 June 2014 - 12:25 PM

you just,go to your ps3,buy the game.then transfer to the vita.

squeezx
  • squeezx

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:25 PM

How does the game look on the Vita? It's a psp game right? No HD visual upgrade?

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Unknown
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 08 July 2014 - 04:10 PM

How does the game look on the Vita? It's a psp game right? No HD visual upgrade?

The same as on PSP. No differences.

xge1n
  • xge1n

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 December 2014 - 07:09 PM

Ok, so lets get some acticvity here, instead of a dead discussion. Tell me some questions and i will answer:)

Slax_Vice86
  • Slax_Vice86

Vice City Pedestrian

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 31 May 2015 - 01:31 PM

Hi!

I was thinking about maybe buying both Stories games for the Vita, to replay these classics(unfortunately, my PSP broke down last year, so playing there is not an option), but after reading a little about the ports, I had some questions(I'll refer to both games at the same time, as they are nearly the same in terms of actual coding, gameplay, etc. If you don't know the answer for LCS but for VCS, there's no problem at all! This is the VCS forum after all. :p);

-How do they perform? I've read anything from"they load things faster than in my PSP!"to"They perform even worse than their PSP versions, framerate drops significantly", etc. I am very confused here.

-I am assuming they haven't started selling a Vita compatible PS2 version, and that it would still be the PSP one, right? (I'd love to have the PS2 improvements, but I'll take portability this time around.)

-Somebody mentioned something about being able to aim with the second stick... I am guessing this is"not quite true", but as he was speaking broken english, and some answer mentioned something about patched controls, I am going to ask anyway. XD The control scheme is still the same as in the PSP version, right(I mean, no"patches for second stick")?

-In your opinion, having played both games in their PSP version(and even owning VCS for the PS2), would you recommend me buying them?

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 31 May 2015 - 01:49 PM

I have a Backward Compatible PS3 and play LCS and VCS (Physical PS2 Discs) on that and both are excellent games.  Tbh, they don't differ in quality compared to III, VC, and SA.  They are extremely under rated and basically forgot about, mainly due to their exclusive types of platforms both LCS/VCS are on.  I bought both off Amazon in April 2014 and already did 6 100% playthroughs in LCS and 3 100% playthroughs in VCS.

But yeah, I definitely recommend buying them for whatever platform you can get them on.  I still prefer PS2 over PSP/Vita, though...

Viceci
  • Viceci

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 June 2015 - 12:36 PM Edited by Viceci, 06 June 2015 - 12:36 PM.

The same as on PSP. No differences.

thats too bad im a huge vcs fan . . 

ZombieRambo
  • ZombieRambo

GTA ALL DAY

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2015 - 11:37 AM

I just bought this for PS TV a couple hours ago and its still awesome.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users