Official ''Additional Vehicle Modifications List'' Thr

55 replies to this topic
Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:12 PM

Yeah I just did it twice, there's nothing you can glitch mod on a Khamelion, oh well. Maybe they'll buff it or add a transmission officially at some point.

mikezilla2
  • mikezilla2

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:19 PM

thanks OP

• Flukey likes this

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

True Vengeance is granted through serrated blades.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:34 PM Edited by Zorvaine, 02 February 2014 - 08:43 PM.

I don't think Zorvaine deserves flaming for making this. There have been several posts recently where people have asked about using the LSC glitch to put mods on things that don't normally have the option. For example, after seeing two threads about it, I put some street rims on a Sanchez yesterday.

In order to keep things organised (thus doing the forum community a favour), Zorvaine said in one thread that he'd bring this all together. I don't think he is trying to usurp another thread (isn't the other big thread about legit "standard" mods?), this thread is different as it is specifically addressing things like Bullet window tints that can't normally be done with a simple visit to LSC. He's not trying to get likes or subs on his own video either.

Apologies if I'm wrong about the other thread, I haven't looked at it, but I don't think Zorvaine deserves any anger directed at him for this...

Thank you.

Didn't think the random video would cause so much drama (It's not even mine!)

Anyway, I removed the video and added your description with some updated text. 

Since it requires knowledge of which option to choose for the first part of the trick:

Perhaps we should list each option specifically, as you need to find a vehicle with that option available as well.

ie: Mariachi Tornado (Engine, Front/Back Bumper, Hood etc..)

Another helpful companion list might be cars to use as dummy vehicles with those options ready to choose for the unlock part of the trick.

Okay, could you please name me all the Tornado options maybe so I could add them? I'll add the ones you listed so far.

No one can say if R* will view this as punishable or not, they can only give an opinion. Mine is that these glitches may be patched out at some point but I doubt people will be punished for it.

I seriously doubt that this will be punishable. It's a harmless glitch...

Ok, people. Tell me if I missed anything. Does the Voltic and Dilettante also have Transmission, has anyone tried giving the Rebel a custom plate?

I updated the list.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:42 PM

Voltic........ with turbo....... :/ That sounds like really good acceleration. Does the mod stick? Or will it lose turbo when I turn off my console?

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

Zentornooooo !!

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:52 PM

So you tried this on the mariachi tornado and everything worked ? I tried again and so far everything has come up with "option invalid"

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:02 PM

So you tried this on the mariachi tornado and everything worked ? I tried again and so far everything has come up with "option invalid"

I haven't and I can't at the moment. We'll need confirmation off another member.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:05 PM

Cough.

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:07 PM

Im going to attempt to put suspension & other items on the picador later on tonight. I will report back with my findings.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 February 2014 - 11:00 PM

What the hell? I tried it, loaded up online and I was in my car far out to sea and drowned? :L Shall try again.

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

Zentornooooo !!

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 11:08 PM

I haven't and I can't at the moment. We'll need confirmation off another member.

Oh okay.  Yeah it doesn't work except for bullet proof tires lol.  And turbo like someone said earlier but it doesnt stick.

I tried it enough times before and today and no luck.  You need save editor to respray and there are no mods for the mariachi even in save editor.

MindEntropy
  • MindEntropy

Prankster

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 11:14 PM

I was thinking of getting a banshee. You mean to tell me most of the time you get a convertible. Is there a guaranteed way to get the hard top cause that's what I want.

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 February 2014 - 11:18 PM Edited by iTz-JoNeSy, 02 February 2014 - 11:26 PM.

I don't think Zorvaine deserves flaming for making this. There have been several posts recently where people have asked about using the LSC glitch to put mods on things that don't normally have the option. For example, after seeing two threads about it, I put some street rims on a Sanchez yesterday.

In order to keep things organised (thus doing the forum community a favour), Zorvaine said in one thread that he'd bring this all together. I don't think he is trying to usurp another thread (isn't the other big thread about legit "standard" mods?), this thread is different as it is specifically addressing things like Bullet window tints that can't normally be done with a simple visit to LSC. He's not trying to get likes or subs on his own video either.

Apologies if I'm wrong about the other thread, I haven't looked at it, but I don't think Zorvaine deserves any anger directed at him for this...

Thank you.

Since it requires knowledge of which option to choose for the first part of the trick:

Perhaps we should list each option specifically, as you need to find a vehicle with that option available as well.

Another helpful companion list might be cars to use as dummy vehicles with those options ready to choose for the unlock part of the trick.

Okay, could you please name me all the Tornado options maybe so I could add them? I'll add the ones you listed so far.

No one can say if R* will view this as punishable or not, they can only give an opinion. Mine is that these glitches may be patched out at some point but I doubt people will be punished for it.

Ok, people. Tell me if I missed anything. Does the Voltic and Dilettante also have Transmission, has anyone tried giving the Rebel a custom plate?

I updated the list.
No transmission for voltic. I just tried. Can only add turbo. :(

And for people that like acceleration, the voltic with turbo is really nippy. ;) Zoom zoooom.

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 11:21 PM

I was thinking of getting a banshee. You mean to tell me most of the time you get a convertible. Is there a guaranteed way to get the hard top cause that's what I want.

Its a random thing, although both time i purchased a blue one, i got hard tops.

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:01 AM

Its a random thing, although both time i purchased a blue one, i got hard tops.

I had to re-buy my BF Injection about 11 times no joke until I got the one with the antenna so you have to keep trying... 

About the mariachi Tornado and the Voltic turbo thing, I can't get to my PS3. Haven't been on for days....

I know the window tints on my Bullet, custom wheels on my BF Injection stay, I don't know about performance on those two. 

I'll be checking this thread regularly to update the list, any added info will have to be provided by others, sorry. I wish I could come online.

TCB-00
  • TCB-00

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:32 AM

Wait so could I make the paradise all black? And could I place a convertible option on say an entity?

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

Zentornooooo !!

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:41 AM Edited by Thisguyherenow, 03 February 2014 - 01:41 AM.

Wait so could I make the paradise all black? And could I place a convertible option on say an entity?

Nah it's not THAT good lol

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:12 PM

Bravado Paradise colors hmm... You should try that out. Just take a normal car and then go to metallic and have it highlighted on black.

Convertible Entity option? No no no, it doesn't work like that.

Above Omnipotence
  • Above Omnipotence

2nd. To God

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:01 PM

Thank you.

I updated the list.
No transmission for voltic. I just tried. Can only add turbo. :(

And for people that like acceleration, the voltic with turbo is really nippy. ;) Zoom zoooom.

Nope, you can glitch the Transmission and Turbo on, I used to own a Voltic.  Fastest acceleration super vehicle but, it's velocity/top speed is just too slow.

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:05 PM

If I remember right (and I probably don't!) I don't think the rusty Rebel normally allows you to change the suspension, so it's possible you could get some suspension options on it with the glitch.

Ankarstrom
  • Ankarstrom

Scooter brother

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:30 PM Edited by Ankarstrom, 03 February 2014 - 03:31 PM.

Will this work on insurance? E.g. the Canis Crusader (Military) can be fitted with explosives but the insurance options where removed some time ago. I did insure one (legit) in the early days but got rid of it due to its lack of mods. If its on the 'banned vehicle' list I guess it doesn't matter. 

Thisguyherenow
  • Thisguyherenow

Zentornooooo !!

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:17 PM

Nah it's not THAT good lol

Oh as far as the paradise van goes no it cant, when you get back online and go into lsc it goes straight to the livery options.

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 03 February 2014 - 06:14 PM

Still waiting for someone to see if they've found a Plate option for a Karin Rebel. :p  

(The licence plate is visible on the car but there isn't an option to modify it)

MKYR
  • MKYR

BANG BANG

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:26 PM

Can anyone say if you can get rid of the spoiler on the comet? That'd be great!

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:41 PM

A lot of your questions are answered in the real Official Vehicle database thread

http://gtaforums.com...se-save-editor/

this thread just serves to add confusion. Im not really sure why it hasnt been merged into the original one. 

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:57 PM

Read the top posts I made. Didn't know there was a thread on it but that one shows different body types and coding. 

This thread is strictly pointed at the glitch to add general customization options to those vehicles without them.

There's no confusion here it's only you. 

Can anyone say if you can get rid of the spoiler on the comet? That'd be great!

No, with this glitch you can't. This glitch would help if the comet didn't have window tint options or the ability to change the wheels or suspension.

mikezilla2
  • mikezilla2

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:13 AM

this still work ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users