Quantcast

» «
Photo

PC Gamers: Have you caved in?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic
ChrisFley
  • ChrisFley

Everything in moderation, including moderation.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:12 AM

I already had an Xbox 360 gathering dust in one of my draws, and I didn't want to wait so long until the whole game was spoiled, but looking at how many bugs the game has, I should have just waited. If you want some motivation to stop you from caving in, just remember, the console version is filled with bugs that won't be fixed, and has terrible frame rate, texture issues, and aliasing. You won't be able to focus on the game. Not to mention the Xbox 360 is terrible.

Do I still enjoy the game today? I haven't played it in a while, and every time I do, the fun police ruin it for me by spawning 10 police cars every time I go near a pedestrian, or do anything. I can't stand the performance as well, the choppy frame rate that's usually below 30, the texture popping, and the aliasing, the aliasing is so bad the game flickers like crazy everywhere. I can't enjoy the game because of all this, which is why the PC version will help fix all those issues, while mods can fix all the single player bugs Rockstar refuses to fix.

Damn...bronies acting big shot and sh*t. I also play on the PC more than the console and I think you should not represent the PC community. You. Suck.

• Sting4S likes this

Fluttershy Pony
  • Fluttershy Pony

Change my stupid name.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:49 AM

I already had an Xbox 360 gathering dust in one of my draws, and I didn't want to wait so long until the whole game was spoiled, but looking at how many bugs the game has, I should have just waited. If you want some motivation to stop you from caving in, just remember, the console version is filled with bugs that won't be fixed, and has terrible frame rate, texture issues, and aliasing. You won't be able to focus on the game. Not to mention the Xbox 360 is terrible.

Do I still enjoy the game today? I haven't played it in a while, and every time I do, the fun police ruin it for me by spawning 10 police cars every time I go near a pedestrian, or do anything. I can't stand the performance as well, the choppy frame rate that's usually below 30, the texture popping, and the aliasing, the aliasing is so bad the game flickers like crazy everywhere. I can't enjoy the game because of all this, which is why the PC version will help fix all those issues, while mods can fix all the single player bugs Rockstar refuses to fix.

Damn...bronies acting big shot and sh*t. I also play on the PC more than the console and I think you should not represent the PC community. You. Suck.

I never represented it in the first place, also, no need to get so upset over nothing. This is one of the worst communities around, you have to play console and praise GTA V in order to be accepted. I don't even know why I bother coming here...

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:57 AM Edited by Xerukal, 03 February 2014 - 07:58 AM.

She/He has a point. 

The 360 version is absolutely f*cking abysmal. I'm flushing it down the toilet (with the shredded pieces of my 360 Elite) as soon as I see the PC version announcement on the Newswire.

f*ck the police. 

coolznio
  • coolznio

Lover

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:27 PM

you're so lucky that you've got money to bought the console,

while me, i can't save money, i mean, everytime i try to save money, some of my friend, ask me to go out & bought useless thing :/

• im_stoned likes this

78 lil red express
  • 78 lil red express

the fastest thing you could buy in 1978

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:24 PM

no way am I going to cave in and buy a toaster to play one game on!. and if by some chance they don't release V on pc fxxk um. then they don't need my money very much and gta4 will be the last game I buy from them. it's just that simple. there are way to many game's coming out soon and these other people WANT me to buy there game's. the hype is over and gone. they did this all on there own.

people have told me that the on line part is dead and dying. why would I want to spend money on a toaster when I can spend it to upgrade my pc for other new game's. rockstar :sui:

• im_stoned likes this

78 lil red express
  • 78 lil red express

the fastest thing you could buy in 1978

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 June 2014 - 03:22 PM

still waiting for pc.  :die: :r*:                        . any body else cave in and get a toaster....

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 04 June 2014 - 03:24 PM

Keep it in here please---> http://gtaforums.com...he-pc-platform/

Topic Closed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users