70 replies to this topic
H8GodMode
  • H8GodMode

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:39 PM

The only pro for the Cheetah is I think its better handling

It corners a little better than the Entity, but I would rather go for the extra acceleration and speed

The Entity is the best racing car, I don't know why people want to play hipsters and say the Infernus or other obviously inferior cars would be better, this is not true and you know it 

The entity is a better race car. theyre both sweet though.

The cheetah doesnt actually handle better, but its a much lighter car as far as weight. so if feels that way.

solution... buy both!!!

Goodsport92
  • Goodsport92

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:47 PM

Yep, Entity and Adder are the best vehicles in the Super class. I have tested this thoroughly.

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:58 PM

The game needs more supers to choose from, 7 is disappointing. Ill be shocked if they don't add more in the future.

OT cheetah> entity

Supers are overrated and too mainstream. This is plenty. I don't want to see more than 1-2 added, ever.

The only perk to the Cheetah is that it is like a moving ramp. It is a very good Super though, the Entity is just superior.

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:07 PM

Entity obviously wins and is a better car in general

redfirebird87
  • redfirebird87

Perpetually Pedantic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:16 PM

how about Entity, Adder, Cheetah ....and Infernus? I like them all.. so... 

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

abnorm
  • abnorm

Mr. Logic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:17 PM

Cheetah is a heavy, impractical hunk of junk from 1970s. Entity has the best overall performance.

For freeroam: Entity or Infernus.

For races it's Entity or Adder.

lordemperor
  • lordemperor

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:32 PM

The Entity wins races. Go ahead and check the leaderboards or YouTube it. The Cheetah looks pretty and can act as a ramp creating impromptu lolz.

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:34 PM Edited by Day Reaper, 03 February 2014 - 10:35 PM.

Cheetah is no match for the Entity.

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:44 PM

They are both sexy cars, I wouldn't consider getting rid of either

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Rezard
  • Rezard

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:07 PM

Sooo....  do some people just ignore the raw statistics, or what?  Everywhere I look, like the GTAV handling file, I see the Entity is clearly better than the Infernus.  The Infernus is good, being AWD as well, but the Entity does out perform it (on straights or turns).

The same can be said about the Cheetah.  It's basically just under the Entity is stats, but RWD does leave out some level or handling and traction (wihich maintains a greater % of potential acceleration).  I sometimes feel like the Cheetah may handle a little better when driving it, but then you just gotta realize you're moving slower in the first place.

In freeroam, I like the uses of both.  The Entity for it's glitch-like rear (shoot out, but not in), and the Cheetah for wedging under stuff,  It's a great way to get 5 stickies under a tank.  :)

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:09 AM

Sooo....  do some people just ignore the raw statistics, or what?  Everywhere I look, like the GTAV handling file, I see the Entity is clearly better than the Infernus.  The Infernus is good, being AWD as well, but the Entity does out perform it (on straights or turns).

The same can be said about the Cheetah.  It's basically just under the Entity is stats, but RWD does leave out some level or handling and traction (wihich maintains a greater % of potential acceleration).  I sometimes feel like the Cheetah may handle a little better when driving it, but then you just gotta realize you're moving slower in the first place.

In freeroam, I like the uses of both.  The Entity for it's glitch-like rear (shoot out, but not in), and the Cheetah for wedging under stuff,  It's a great way to get 5 stickies under a tank.  :)

Does the tank have a weak spot underneath it?

Also I love driving almost all the super cars except for the Vacca.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users