Quantcast

» «
Photo

Entity vs Cheetah

70 replies to this topic
ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:28 AM

Infernus>Entity
Looks and speed.

The Entity is much faster.  So your comment is pointless.  And IMO the Infernus is ugly.
The acceleration and top speed are faster then that of an Entity. Many people just don't have the skills to drive the car the way they should.
Show me a video of an Infernus outrunning an Entity in a straight line.

If you're driving ina straight line you might as well drive a Chradder.

I used to own one ( matte black ) and I must admit I enjoyed that car...I own zero chrome cars.

Headdogg81
  • Headdogg81

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:35 AM

I have a Chradder.... Its my bait/troll mobile. :p I dont have $ rims however.

• medodido likes this

raidenrbs
  • raidenrbs

Peon

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:40 AM

Keep your entity
  • ugotsmoked likes this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:51 AM

Keep your entity

I most likely will...I just prefer the looks of the Cheetah...Just tried a friends Cheetah and one bullet from a pistol killed me thru the back windshield...sheesh...

MindEntropy
  • MindEntropy

Prankster

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:58 AM

The infernus is not faster than the entity lol. I have both. Stats don't lie. We have some dumb posters on here.

It has higher stock acceleration but that's it kid.

Think before you speak.

https://docs.google....E&rm=full#gid=0
  • ugotsmoked likes this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:02 AM Edited by ugotsmoked, 02 February 2014 - 04:03 AM.

The infernus is not faster than the entity lol. I have both. Stats don't lie. We have some dumb posters on here.

It has higher stock acceleration but that's it kid.

Think before you speak.

https://docs.google....E&rm=full#gid=0

Agreed...My carbo has amazing acceleration but it likes to fishtail. Whether you an elite racer or one slightly above average means no difference because BETTER HANDLING IS BETTER HANDLING.

dlow
  • dlow

Just an Old Man

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:56 PM

I have both the Entity and Cheetah ...Both are fully upgraded to the top performance

If you do races with Catch UP turned on both cars seem pretty much equal (hell with catch up turned on all cars are equal)....

But Turn OFF Catch up in a race and you will see the Cheetah fall further and further behind.if its a longer race with road to open them up on........the same applies the stock versions if you race a stock Cheetah against a Stock Entity with catch-up turned off

Upgraded i will still give a thumbs up to then Entity on short races but the Cheetah does do better than on long races

In Free Roam lobbies, I do like the extra protection the Cheetah offers, and like another person said its front end can act like a ramp against some of the other vehicles sending them up and out of the way LOL

I think the over all handling is better in the Entity

It will depend on your playing likes .if you like racing then keep the Entity ......

Price wise i would drop the Cheetah as it is cheaper and if you ever want to replace it .....it dosent take as long to grind out the money for the purchase

Jimrod
  • Jimrod

The Hooded Guest.

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:20 PM Edited by Jimrod, 02 February 2014 - 01:23 PM.

The Cheetah is better looking from the back, where you spend all your time looking at the car, the Entity is a squared off mess of vents and tacky fins from the back.

In races the Entity is probably the best overall Supercar but it really doesn't matter, on my main character I've always used a Cheetah and have a fairly decent win/loss ratio - nothing more satisfying than finishing above 6 Entity's and 5 Adders, so many unoriginal players. They all have their good points and the Cheetah seems to have fantastic handling whereas the Entity relies on grip.

On my second character I've been racing a Vacca and have won many races against the other, usually more modded cars too. There are just too many variables with catch-up, traffic and slipstreaming in this game for it to be that important unless they bring straight drag racing in. The Vacca has amazed me at times with the things I've pulled off in it where I was certain I was about to crash.

Choose the car you like most.

Note: The fastest car isn't always the best - was racing Jumps Jumps Jumps earlier and I was in the lead in my Vacca against 12 others, due to catch-up I was slowed and couldn't make the final jump over the bridge, I ended up 6th. Sometimes it's better to hang back!

DerpCat
  • DerpCat

Cat

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:23 PM

I am considering trading in my Entity that I have had since October for a Cheetah...Besides not having bulletproof back windows is there any other disadvantage to having the Cheetah and how does in compare in regards to speed/handling?

Thanks in advance...

Cheetah is far worse. Keep the Entity, cheetah doesn't even have 1 good stat compared to it.

• Thespaz9 likes this

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:54 PM

Entity is better but there's not so much of a difference that a good driver can't compensate. I've been racing an Infernus for a long time and although it's cool as f**k and has killer acceleration, the Entity and Cheetah both outperform it when driven by comparable drivers. The Cheetah is closer to the Entity than the Infernus is but neither are as cool.

As for the Adder. Just blow em up.

Vicarious Mind
  • Vicarious Mind

Gun Runner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:07 PM

Entity is better but there's not so much of a difference that a good driver can't compensate. I've been racing an Infernus for a long time and although it's cool as f**k and has killer acceleration, the Entity and Cheetah both outperform it when driven by comparable drivers. The Cheetah is closer to the Entity than the Infernus is but neither are as cool.

As for the Adder. Just blow em up.

I say the same about the Entity, just blow them up. Usually abunch of griefers or sticky users looking to grief me. I don't even bother shooting, straight to Rocket Launcher. :) 

HBSanta
  • HBSanta

Pegassi Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:10 PM

Note: The fastest car isn't always the best - was racing Jumps Jumps Jumps earlier and I was in the lead in my Vacca against 12 others, due to catch-up I was slowed and couldn't make the final jump over the bridge, I ended up 6th. Sometimes it's better to hang back!

You know you can skip that last jump by going to the right of it.  And I don't mean over the on-off ramps, just straight to the side of the ramp is a dirt bit that you can use to skip the jump.  If other people in the race don't know about it you will win every time.

JustHatched
  • JustHatched

Domestic Battery Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:22 PM

I only have the Cheetah, I have had an Entity before and I prefer the Cheetah. I can drive it well enough to win races against all other supers. 

That said the Entity is superior in stats, but if you can take the Cheetah to its limits in races with some skill you can win more than people give the car credit for.

Besides, most tracks aren't straightaways and created ones have luck landing jumps that make any super worthy of winning in the right hands.

Why did initially chose the Cheetah? Cuz nearly everyone has Adder or Entity, I want to be different.

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:28 PM

Cheetah looks better IMO, but Entity has no back windows that you can abuse, so I stick with my Entity.

Ronzilla187
  • Ronzilla187

O.G.

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:58 PM

I'm pretty sure the Entity beats the Cheetah in every stat. They are both well balanced cars, the Entity is just better. I was a huge fan of the Cheetah pre GTA V, but now I'm not a fan of its looks.

AscendantWyvern
  • AscendantWyvern

Playa

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:07 PM

The entity is better than the Cheetah...in practically every way.

That said, I like the Cheetah because it has that Spyhunter feel. Sleek and sneaky.

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:08 PM

Why did initially chose the Cheetah? Cuz nearly everyone has Adder or Entity, I want to be different.

This is reason enough to buy anything imo, why I went Infernus and why I don't have a Gauntlet/Dominator as my muscle car.

On the Cheetahs looks, I'm not a big fan of the front end and I don't like that you can't change the black but the rear, the part you're always looking at, looks better than almost every other super to me. I've been watching the rear of my brothers for some time and I've become unbearably jealous recently, so I'm buying my own.

novesori
  • novesori

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:09 PM

I have both. My favorite supercars.

Entity for racing and for killing people which don't know that they can't shot you from the back. and Cheetah for cruise around tha City.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:11 PM

I've been watching the rear of my brothers for some time and I've become unbearably jealous recently.

Pro-tip: Don't write this too often, you'll get sh*t for it..

• tony.parente and Zondar like this

tony.parente
  • tony.parente

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:16 PM

The Cheetah is squirrely as sh*t, worthless car - it does look amazing though.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:44 PM

I find driving it easy enough its just that back window...

Jimrod
  • Jimrod

The Hooded Guest.

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:02 PM

The Cheetah is squirrely as sh*t, worthless car - it does look amazing though.

Nah, it doesn't have the sheer grip of the Entity but it's handling is incredible, they aren't the same thing. I remember racing Route 68 in mine against a bunch of Entity's and Adders (and winning) but what impressed me most was that I survived every ram and put manoeuvre for the entire race - pulling back from being over 90 degrees sideways at times. Something I've never pulled off as well in an Adder or Entity. :)

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

sick, demented griefer

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:11 PM

The only pro for the Cheetah is I think its better handling

It corners a little better than the Entity, but I would rather go for the extra acceleration and speed

The Entity is the best racing car, I don't know why people want to play hipsters and say the Infernus or other obviously inferior cars would be better, this is not true and you know it 

Oprah.gif

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:10 PM

Anyone sensible wouldn't say another car is better than the Entity but I don't know why anyone would want to be a random clone and turn up in the same car as everyone else if they can win in something different. Like a boss.

Shadow_Titan17
  • Shadow_Titan17

Homie

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:13 PM

Both are good. And both look good. I'm going with the Entity though.

I remember I flipped this Sandking with my Cheetah and it was sent at least 100 ft in the air.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:17 PM

IMO the Cheetah and Infernus handle waaay better then the Adder or Entity.

I have an Cheetah and Infernus, an usually i gain huge ground on turns.    

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:21 PM

I've had a Cheetah in every GTA that I've been able to, and Online is no different. I've always loved its superior handling, which it's always had, even tho it's never had the top speed (the Infernus was always the fastest, till GTA 5). I love my Cheetah for many reasons and I'll never part with it. 

That said, I also have an Entity, because I like to win the occasional race - the most commonly-chosen tracks are the ones that favor the big guns, and tho I hate to admit it, the Entity outperforms the Cheetah in every way on those tracks (I blast past Cheetahs without even slipstreaming them - makes me a little sad every time... love the damn Cheetah... why can't it be the Race God... mutter mutter....).

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:31 PM

Vooodu. I do well on flat, tight tracks with the Infernus. I'd always put it down to acceleration out of them rather than handling. I find its a bit lively at the back and a bit lightweight to throw into them and often find myself braking harder than others on the approach. No?

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:39 PM

Do not do it.

:^:

Entity is a great car.

lewyeh
  • lewyeh

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:28 PM

The Entity is faster but not by much, but the cheetah looks much nicer. If your looking for performance buy and entity, If you want looks stick with the Cheetah.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users