Photo

New Default Theme

189 replies to this topic
Osho
  • Osho

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 05:00 AM

I'm facing a problem with "multiQuote" feature. Every time I try to click "Reply to quoted posts", it appears inactive, get 2-3 duplicate icons (see below screenshot) and the only way to activate it is by scrolling down at the bottom of the page.

Screenshot:

Spoiler

Please look into the matter (MultiQuote function) and do the needful.

I get a similar bug - Same operating system and browser.

Issue for me is that the button will only appear until I scroll to the bottom and then it glitches up and is not functional until I scroll back up.

Exactly.  Cleaned all areas of the PC, re-installed Chrome and the issue has been 90% solved. It still takes place from time to time, avoiding the use of "MultiQuotes" for now. 

Andreaz1
  • Andreaz1

Anything 80's

• Members
  • Sweden
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:39 AM Edited by Andreaz1, 06 February 2014 - 09:39 AM.

Issue for me is that the button will only appear until I scroll to the bottom and then it glitches up and is not functional until I scroll back up.

Exactly.  Cleaned all areas of the PC, re-installed Chrome and the issue has been 90% solved. It still takes place from time to time, avoiding the use of "MultiQuotes" for now. 

Does it work for either of you in Firefox? Multiquote works fine for me.

Osho
  • Osho

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:53 AM

Does it work for either of you in Firefox? Multiquote works fine for me.

Well I don't have Firefox. In fact, this problem arises from my Office PC only. I can't install anything outside already provided. Since, installing Firefox will require admin's permission.

Sentrion
  • Sentrion

Midnight Wanderer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:05 AM

I'm facing a problem with "multiQuote" feature. Every time I try to click "Reply to quoted posts", it appears inactive, get 2-3 duplicate icons (see below screenshot) and the only way to activate it is by scrolling down at the bottom of the page.

Screenshot:

Spoiler

Please look into the matter (MultiQuote function) and do the needful.

I'm on Windows 8 and I use Chrome. It works fine for me, without any issues. Try using Opera.

adamcs
  • adamcs

Pixelante

• United-Kingdom

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:26 PM

Nice theme!

I can't get mobile theme to work on my phone. Same problem was with old theme. I read sometime ago that there should be button "mobile version" at the bottom, but it doesn't show up on my phone ? Would it also be possible to make so that "m.gtaforums" leads to mobile version because currently it doesn't ?

What device are you using?
  • Sentrion likes this

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:15 AM

^ Got the same issue. Using Nokia Lumia 925.

Dutch Psycho
  • Dutch Psycho

TETTEN! :-)

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:34 PM

Nice theme!

I can't get mobile theme to work on my phone. Same problem was with old theme. I read sometime ago that there should be button "mobile version" at the bottom, but it doesn't show up on my phone ? Would it also be possible to make so that "m.gtaforums" leads to mobile version because currently it doesn't ?

What device are you using?

Go to internet options on your phone and tab desktop version. (Atleast this is on samsung phones) then the mobile version buttons is avaible.

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:43 AM

Anyone know where the GTA IV picture in the banner came from? The lighting and colors does not look like default IV.

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

Welcome to the real North Korea

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:04 PM

I just want to say that the new theme looks excellent. This place has never looked better IMHO.

2) There are still plans to port over the GTANet 2k4 skin, but it won't happen until later this year. A new version of IPS is being released soon (v4.0) and IPS has indicated that old skins won't be compatible. If we did it now, we'd have to completely redo it again in a few months.

Does that mean that this current theme will no longer be compatible once you upgrade to v4.0, or were you just talking about the older themes?

I'm just curious because this new theme looks great and I'd like to see it stick around. The background, the way the text on the main forum page has a little bit of shadow behind it, and the way the shortcuts to all of the forums on the left side fits comfortably without making the rest of the forums look kind of squeezed in, all are great changes.

Nice job, guys.

grope_4_that_date
  • grope_4_that_date

Future Moderator

• Members
  • None
  • Best Fan Art 2012
    Most Improved 2012
    Topic of the Year 2011 "GTA V Screenshot Fun"

Posted 28 February 2014 - 12:59 AM Edited by grope_4_that_date, 28 February 2014 - 01:01 AM.

YES! SO MUCH BETTER! THANK YOU! 

Seriously, now that the old one is gone... and don't get mad at me... but yeah, it looked like sh*t. I'd rather french kiss a goat than see that old layout again. But I'm really happy that you guys fixed it. It looks great. Sexy even. No lie, its kinda turning me on.

• Kirsty likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users